Just watched the countdown

ButtonsButtons Posts: 1,208Free
I just watched the countdown.. and i still don't care about Wienerman at all... And i still don't think he has more than a shot in hell to win...

Quote:

I love the Reem

Comments

• Cole1186Cole1186 Posts: 3,766Free
    edited July 2013
    Buttons said:

I just watched the countdown.. and i still don't care about Wienerman at all... And i still don't think he has more than a shot in hell to win...

They kept showing the same ****... him elbowing Munoz. Aside from that it hyped me for the fight more tho
    Post edited by Cole1186 on
  • ButtonsButtons Posts: 1,208Free
    edited July 2013
    Yea... they have to show that elbow.. its the only impressive move of his UFC career.. Everything else is just TDs and a submission of a non ranked fighter ive never heard about...

Also i dont get what the hurrican crap was all about.. are we suppose to feel bad for wienerman and therefor back him in this fight or something?
    Cole1186 said:

Buttons said:

Post edited by Buttons on

Quote:

I love the Reem
  • JDS_over_REEMJDS_over_REEM <This.Posts: 3,285Free
    edited July 2013
    Buttons said:

Also i dont get what the hurrican crap was all about.. are we suppose to feel bad for wienerman and therefor back him in this fight or something?

Hurricanes are some RNS, what you know bout that?

and I dint watch the count down, I'll watch the weigh ins to see size difference.

Post edited by JDS_over_REEM on
    This^

thank you @Tiger_Champion for the JoR tags.
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,862Free
    edited July 2013
    when i watch the weigh ins i know instantly who will win the fight
    Post edited by PunchBag on
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• DarksjeikDarksjeik Posts: 2,245Free

If Silva actually wins this I'm having his face tattooed over my own...

• idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    Darksjeik said:

ill hold you to this
    Just givin out the D
    Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
  • classicboxerclassicboxer Posts: 11,848Free
    Buttons said:

You mean "The Chris Weidman Show"?
    Oakland, CA: Raiders, A's, Warriors
  • TahuneTahune Posts: 1,890Free

Darksjeik said:

At least drawn on with a photo posted here would be gold
    Grover- Future LHW champ!
  • liquid2metalliquid2metal Posts: 306Free
    Tahune said:

Darksjeik said:

At least drawn on with a photo posted here would be gold
    Now now now, Tahune.
    You heard the man. Straight from his own mouth (fingertips)
    Being a man is about keeping your word.
    We will see if he falls in that category or the boy category.
    But if you do draw his face over your own & take a pic, you're excused :D
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our Fedor in heaven, hallowed be your sambo, your combos come. Your Kimora be done on the street, as it is in the ring. Give us today our daily sparring, and forgive us the overtraining we have done as we forgive those who knock us out. Subject us not to the trial but deliver us from Werdum. Remember that Fedor got triangled for your sins...

- Fedor - Roy Nelson - Lyoto Machida - Glover Texeira - Chael Sonnen - Nick Diaz - Carlos Condit -
    - Tarec Saffiedine - Nate Diaz - Gilbert Melendez - Frankie Edgar - Anthony Pettis - Ricardo Lamas -

Train by day, piss-off Shannon & Pack by night! All day!
  • ShannonRitch1p4pShannonRitch1p4p Posts: 10,084Free

Buttons said:

and I dint watch the count down, I'll watch the weigh ins to see size difference.

Lol.. 'size difference'

O_o
  • ThePack19ThePack19 Posts: 1,976Free
    Cole1186 said:

Buttons said:

They kept showing the same ****... him elbowing Munoz. Aside from that it hyped me for the fight more tho
    Won't matter.....because after Weidman destroys Silva, that will be the only clip they need to show for his future fights. B-)
  • jdukjduk Posts: 8,296Free

Buttons said:

Lol.. 'size difference'

O_o
    get the rulers out people, this is important
  • ButtonsButtons Posts: 1,208Free
    Sure hurricanes are bad.. Its like the worst thing that can happen... Just look at wienerman's face in the countdown.. He was like "damn, all my **** got wet".. and then like "crap, i had to like clean up a lot afterwards..
    It seemed horrible for him.. i can't imagine how someone can overcome such a tragedy and fight just a short time later..

PS: Every minute 18 people dies from starvation.. Some of these in Brazil... That is a tragedy...

Buttons said:

Quote:

I love the Reem
  • PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,407Free
    He only has 9 fights. You Silva nuthuggers are sad.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,342Free
    I realize Weidman doesn't have the same level of competition,i also realize Weidman has not shown enough to warrant a title.However you ask any fighter,it is mostly mental.Weidman does have th skill set to beat Silva,if his mental game is on, he can win.Yes Silva is very smart and his has a good mental game but imo it is not a wash,the wrestling component is the bigger factor.The ONLY risk to Weidman is getting to that point and if he can't finish,can he maintain that pace for 5 rounds,we saw that Sonnen could not,Sonnen was already looking gassed in round 3.We recently saw even the great cardio machine GSP cannot maintain 5 rounds of wrestling,he was getting really tired,it really is the toughest but most rewarding discipline in MMA.
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.