Bj Penn

Gabri1985Gabri1985 Manchester, England Posts: 7,695Free
I have made no secret of my dislike for him a lot of this comes from him most probably being the most naturally talented fighter mma has seen and Imo he had wasted it, he has won titles but he could of been so much more.

later in his career he became so lazy fighting at welterweight when he really should of been at lightweight, would still like to see him have a crack at that weight class, Imo he would beat bendo

Comments

• MegasoupMegasoup Maker of SoupsPosts: 2,386Free
    Relax, my friend. I don't believe any of us are living up to our potential.
    Member of the People's Freedom Movement

• _Finish_Him__Finish_Him_ Posts: 11,612Free
    BJ PENN IS LHW GOAT!
    Everybody who disagrees .... is a Liar!!!! :)>-
    Predicition League Record: 39-15, Prediction League Record: 6-1, ***Camp League Record***: 9-2
    OFFICIAL UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 7 WINNER
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147741/michelle-waterson-appreciation-thread/p1
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147932/that-80-s-90-s-thread-bittersweet-memories/p1

• Gabri1985Gabri1985 Manchester, England Posts: 7,695Free
    Megasoup said:

he easily could have

Lazy fighting at WW? Lazy or a true warrior who isnt afraid to go scrap with anyone. That sounds like an actual fighter to me.
  • MegasoupMegasoup Maker of SoupsPosts: 2,386Free
    Gabri1985 said:

Megasoup said:

he easily could have
    It's never easy.
    Member of the People's Freedom Movement

How do you waste your talent when you have won 2 titles lmao.

Lazy fighting at WW? Lazy or a true warrior who isnt afraid to go scrap with anyone. That sounds like an actual fighter to me.

no its lazy because he doesn't want to cut the weight, he should have stayed at lightweight but didn't to put the effort back in.

so you don't think he was lazy at times and crused by on natural talent alone.

I have made no secret of my dislike for him a lot of this comes from him most probably being the most naturally talented fighter mma has seen and Imo he had wasted it, he has won titles but he could of been so much more.

later in his career he became so lazy fighting at welterweight when he really should of been at lightweight, would still like to see him have a crack at that weight class, Imo he would beat bendo

That's make him lazy?
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*

i don't get the point of this

that's fine.

Gabri1985 said:

That's make him lazy?
    have already said why.

Keem said:

Gabri1985 said:

That's make him lazy?
    have already said why.
    Would I be asking too much if I asked you to elaborate?

Very respectfully
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Keem said:

Gabri1985 said:

Keem said:

Gabri1985 said:

That's make him lazy?
    have already said why.

Very respectfully
    the easy option was to fight at welterweight training wise, he didn't have to watch his weight really at least nothing like at lightweight, which meant trying not having to be as rigorous.

when he fought at lightweight he was always in shape because he had to be, the same can't be said about him fighting at welterweight.

he looked lean at lightweight.

Gabri1985 said:

Keem said:

Gabri1985 said:

Keem said:

Gabri1985 said:

That's make him lazy?
    have already said why.

Very respectfully
    the easy option was to fight at welterweight training wise, he didn't have to watch his weight really at least nothing like at lightweight, which meant trying not having to be as rigorous.

when he fought at lightweight he was always in shape because he had to be, the same can't be said about him fighting at welterweight.

Going up in weight is one of the hardest things to do in MMA, ask GSP if you don't believe me. He said it would be easier to cut 40 pounds than 10. So Bj wasn't being lazy, he was actually doing the harder thing. If anyone is being lazy, it is GSP.
    You know what the most retarded part of that^^^ post is?

Georges actually **** said that **** smh
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    Gabri1985 said:

Keem said:

Gabri1985 said:

Keem said:

Gabri1985 said:

That's make him lazy?
    have already said why.

Very respectfully

Look, Penn spent less time in the sauna. He still had to train, and he compensanted not cutting as much weight w/ bigger opponents

I wouldn't call that lazy. After all, he left LW in the first place to face Hughes which basically made it cool for him to fight at WW again based off of that performance and that he'd just loss the LW title and no one knew where he was going go, or what he was going to do

Megumi Fuji

• najmanajma Posts: 2,072Free
    Penn is naturally chubby with high body fat.
  • HellequinHellequin In my car with the garage door closedPosts: 4,185Free
    I don't want to see Penn fight anymore he lost that fire.
  • Frontline_RioterFrontline_Rioter Posts: 2,531Free
    Anderson said BJ Penn is the GOAT so the haters can suck it.

He would slap Benson around while that fool plays with his hair and chokes on a toothpick
    What lightweight on this planet would even offer Machida a fight let alone go the distance in a close fight where Lyoto had to resort to takedowns? Lyoto would urinate all over Benson's lifeless corpse
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,826Free

Anderson said BJ Penn is the GOAT so the haters can suck it.

He would slap Benson around while that fool plays with his hair and chokes on a toothpick

What lightweight on this planet would even offer Machida a fight let alone go the distance in a close fight where Lyoto had to resort to takedowns? Lyoto would urinate all over Benson's lifeless corpse

P4P posts ^^^
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,387Free

Nate Diaz would whoop Machida's ***
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner

Agreed, as long as Machida didn't run
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,652Free
    WarWest said:

Why would Machida start running now? He banged for 3 rounds with Hendo and Rampage and 5 with Shogun. Machida made 155 to fight BJ so you better watch what you say

WarWest said:

Why would Machida start running now? He banged for 3 rounds with Hendo and Rampage and 5 with Shogun. Machida made 155 to fight BJ so you better watch what you say
    Lmao
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine

Machida would run or hold on for dear life. That's how you beat a Diaz and Lyoto knows this.

i totally agree and think he would finish Benson, he just doesn't want to cut the weight anymore and seems happy getting knocked around at welterweight.
    penn is like an old man now, he just has no timing, eats shots whilst looking confused and forgets his gameplan, he obviously isnt training hard and has 0 cardio. he would struggle agaisnt anyone in the top 10 lw rankings today.

he lost a standup fight to rory, who experience wise is a green amateur at standup compared to penn and he lost really badly.
    Post edited by PunchBag on
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion