Anderson Silva's nuthuggers' hypocrisy EXPOSED.

najmanajma Posts: 2,072Free
Exibit A: Ryo Chonan is getting beat by Anderson the whole fight - doesn't even look like he belongs in there with Silva, but is able to pull off an amazing submission late in the fight.

Exibit B: Anderson Silva is is getting beat by Sonnen the whole fight - doesn't even look like he belongs in there with Chael, and is able to pull off a decent submission late in the fight.

What's the difference between A and B? There's none, apart from Silva's sub being less impressive.
However, Silva's fanboys, they call Chonan\s win a lucky win, but Silva's win something that proves he's great, wtf?

When they talk about Silva vs. Sonnen, they only talk the result, but when they talk Chonan vs. Silva, they say "Yeah, he lost BUT he was winning the fight big time". Right, whatever makes Silva look good...

Comments

• trez1336trez1336 Posts: 643Free
    najma said:

What's the difference between A and B?

Anderson was hurt fighting Chael, Chael was on steroids and failed his drug test

Anderson beat Chael again and made him look like a fool while doing it

Anderson is the GOAT and Ryo Chonan isn't
    text
  • MGunMGun GOATPosts: 3,140Free
    Did you even see Ryo Chonan's sub? That **** would have submitted pretty much anyone.
    Chael got tapped like 10 times via triangle choke before, so no it's not the same. It's a weakness of his, at least it was.
  • StompGrindStompGrind Posts: 21,324Free
    edited July 2013
    najma said:

Exibit A: Ryo Chonan is getting beat by Anderson the whole fight - doesn't even look like he belongs in there with Silva, but is able to pull off an amazing submission late in the fight.

Exibit B: Anderson Silva is is getting beat by Sonnen the whole fight - doesn't even look like he belongs in there with Chael, and is able to pull off a decent submission late in the fight.

What's the difference between A and B? There's none, apart from Silva's sub being less impressive.
    However, Silva's fanboys, they call Chonan\s win a lucky win, but Silva's win something that proves he's great, wtf?

When they talk about Silva vs. Sonnen, they only talk the result, but when they talk Chonan vs. Silva, they say "Yeah, he lost BUT he was winning the fight big time". Right, whatever makes Silva look good...

I never called the Piranha's scissor leg takedown to inverted heel hook lucky. It was a thing of beauty and takes a lot of SKILL to pull off.
    Post edited by StompGrind on
  • amuneraamunera Posts: 1,913Free
    LOL a lucky sub, like in I was walking in the octagon, tripped and somehow ended pulling off a heel hook...
    Fighter Picks League 4 Champion
    Fav:
    HW: JDS/Nelson LHW: Evans WW: Maia/Sanchez LW: Miller/J-Lau FW:Siver BW TBA FlW: Benavidez

As was Takase's control from Kuzure Kesa Gatame aka modified scarfhold and the triangle setup he used.
    amunera said:

LOL a lucky sub, like in I was walking in the octagon, tripped and somehow ended pulling off a heel hook...

There is no "luck" involved in catching and finishing a submission.
  • rodrodMMA92rodrodMMA92 TexasPosts: 4,027Free
    Ryo's sub is P4P

21-16 SIG . . . . . 2-1 AV

Rua . . . . . . Penn . . . . . . Maia . . . . . .Van Soest . . . . . . Rousey . . . . . . . JDS . . . . . . Silva

imageimageimageTVSRouseyimageShogun

• amuneraamunera Posts: 1,913Free
    hahaha SG it was sarcasm :P
    Fighter Picks League 4 Champion
    Fav:
    HW: JDS/Nelson LHW: Evans WW: Maia/Sanchez LW: Miller/J-Lau FW:Siver BW TBA FlW: Benavidez

• Cole1186Cole1186 Posts: 3,766Free
    That was an amazing move Ryo pulled off... Lucky.. Are u a stupid?? Now whether or not the Mafia paid Silva to take a dive is another story, but that was a sick submission.

And where is this nonsense coming from lmao. Silva lost 3 times early in his career, all fair and square. Two submission losses and one boring decision. Who cares he's still the best of them all.
  • KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    edited July 2013
    Anyone can win or lose period
    Post edited by Keem on
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
  • KaladuneKaladune Posts: 3Elite
    edited July 2013
    Im a Silva fan here and hell, gotta say thats just wierd that some would say that it was a lucky submission by Chonan...it was well timed and
    executed perfectly. Just speaking my mind here but people grabbing after words like luck and so when it came to the Chonan fight is plainly
    ignorant. Its the beauty of MMA, you NEVER know whats gonna happen.
    Post edited by Kaladune on
  • megamanmegaman Posts: 5,281Free
    Ryo's sub would've made some HW's tap.

edited July 2013
    It was also funny watching Bustamante and Lil Nog's reaction. You can see them front row watching as Ryo does the scissor leg takedown and there eyes get big then as he catches the inverted heel hook and finishes there jaws drop like WTF that didn't just happen.

Post edited by StompGrind on
  • zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,342Free
    Anderson ONLY subbed Chael because Chael was already gassed 2 rounds before.I was actually predicting a KO soon they stand up because Chael had nothing left.If Chael had any gas tank he would have finished the victor and easily.Two problems exist,was Chael that dominant because he was roiding or did the roiding affect his cardio because you need cardio to feed added muscle.

We also saw the rematch that Silva had no answer skill wise,he simply ran for the fence to protect him lol.I think that move alone totally confused Chael as he never had time to rehearse that as he does his speeches.Then Chael though he would get fancy and try a spinning flop fist.What happened after that was totally confusing,it was like Chael felt so embarrassed by his mess up that he just sat there and gave up.
    Weather Weidman wins or not,ANYTHING can happen in a fight,i am sure Chris has better cardio, iKNOW he has better striking and he uses elbows Chael does not.
    So if Chris can get the fight to the same position Chael had and not completely gas out,he should easily take this fight.
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.
  • najmanajma Posts: 2,072Free
    zaksame said:

.If Chael had any gas tank...

Obvious troll is obvious.

• Kevbo_JonesKevbo_Jones Posts: 15,743Free
    zaksame said:

Anderson ONLY subbed Chael because Chael was already gassed 2 rounds before.I was actually predicting a KO soon they stand up because Chael had nothing left.If Chael had any gas tank he would have finished the victor and easily.Two problems exist,was Chael that dominant because he was roiding or did the roiding affect his cardio because you need cardio to feed added muscle.

We also saw the rematch that Silva had no answer skill wise,he simply ran for the fence to protect him lol.I think that move alone totally confused Chael as he never had time to rehearse that as he does his speeches.Then Chael though he would get fancy and try a spinning flop fist.What happened after that was totally confusing,it was like Chael felt so embarrassed by his mess up that he just sat there and gave up.
    Weather Weidman wins or not,ANYTHING can happen in a fight,i am sure Chris has better cardio, iKNOW he has better striking and he uses elbows Chael does not.
    So if Chris can get the fight to the same position Chael had and not completely gas out,he should easily take this fight.

Weidman has gassed in every 3 round fight he's fought... Chael... No gas tank? You're either trolling or retarded.

• IdentityIdentity Posts: 7,019Free
    Just watched the weigh ins

I fapped twice

Thought i'd say
  • i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,372Free
    not a **** given

UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

• IdentityIdentity Posts: 7,019Free

not a **** given

Do something bro
  • i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,372Free

UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

• Solid_SnakeSolid_Snake Posts: 11,789Moderator, Ultimate

najma said:

I never called the Piranha's scissor leg takedown to inverted heel hook lucky. It was a thing of beauty and takes a lot of SKILL to pull off.
    Not really. Once when I was rolling I went for an armbar and accidentally did the same move.
    GSP MAFIA

Leonie fan since day one....No questions asked.

The Funny Thread

http://forums.ufc.production.sparkar
  • jdukjduk Posts: 8,293Free
    the difference is that Anderson Silva is now considered the p4p GOAT, when he got caught by Chonan he was still refining his game
  • the_enigmathe_enigma Posts: 19,089Premium
    amunera said:

lol this
    ^ I agree.
    2013 predictions league champion
    Forum odds makers league ALL divisions champ, p4p 1... no.1 period.
    Forum Face Off 2012 champion, 2013 no.2, 2013 most wins as champ
    Last one to post wins winner x2