Weidman vs Bones Jones

Weidman_the_GOATWeidman_the_GOAT Posts: 2,758Free
edited July 2013 in UFC
I got GOAT White Jones via KO. Wouldn't even be a close fight.

Discuss.

Weidman vs Bones Jones

Sign in to vote!
This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.

Welchers:
Bluesy(sig)
Identity(poop eating bet)

Weidman | Belfort | Sanchez | Gus | Aldo | Maia | JDS | Pettis | Shogun | Glover | Jacare | Machida | Silva | Cub | Mcgregor | Manuwa

Poop eating bets: 1-0

Gustaffson is the Real 205 champ right now.
Gus- 1, 2, 3, 4.

Comments

• ThisiswarThisiswar Posts: 499Free
    LMAO
    They see me trolling, they hating' patrollin' And tryin' to catch me trolling dirty!!
  • Gladiatore44Gladiatore44 Posts: 36Free
    jon jones
    Is this even a legit question-mark? Bones would light him up....I'm not even sure he will defend the MW belt once let alone beat Jones
  • sobercorruptsobercorrupt Sobercorrupt Posts: 25,780Moderator, Ultimate
    jon jones
    Derp
    imageimageimageimageimage < -- click one

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds
  • jamamawjamamaw Posts: 2,392Free
    jon jones
    Even though Chris knocked out a legend tonight, I think Johnny would be too much for him. I don't think he'd be able to get a takedown, even if he could clothes the distance.
    Anderson silva

Nick diaz

Gegard Mousasi

gilbert melendez

wanderlei silva

Tito ortiz

Rampage jackson

Paul Daley

DC
    Megumi Fuji

Sig bet Record: 1-0
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,269Free
    Chris Weidman
    Lol you guys are so quick to doubt Weidman_the_GOAT again...."Weidman beating Anderson LMAO GTFO TROLL!1!!"

I don't see Jones beating Weidman period.

Weidman has the better stand up, better BJJ and the better wrestling.

All Jones has are kicks to the knee or spinning body kicks
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • najmanajma Posts: 2,047Free
    jon jones
    I don't know. I still HAVE NOT SEEN Weidman in a fight.
  • Weidman_the_GOATWeidman_the_GOAT Posts: 2,758Free
    Chris Weidman
    najma said:

I don't know. I still HAVE NOT SEEN Weidman in a fight.

Yeah he did run through silva with relative ease.

Welchers:
    Bluesy(sig)
    Identity(poop eating bet)

Weidman | Belfort | Sanchez | Gus | Aldo | Maia | JDS | Pettis | Shogun | Glover | Jacare | Machida | Silva | Cub | Mcgregor | Manuwa

Poop eating bets: 1-0

Gustaffson is the Real 205 champ right now.
    Gus- 1, 2, 3, 4.
  • ThePack19ThePack19 Posts: 1,976Free
    jon jones
    Ok ok ok....settle down boys....let's not get to carried away here........JBJ would and WILL destroy Weidman, the end. Now............SILVA got KTFO by a mediocre fighter, LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ultimatefightingchampultimatefightingchamp Posts: 27,350Free
    Chris Weidman
    Weidman is a way better grappler. WeidGoat by sub 4th round
  • kapstkapst ChicagolandPosts: 2,660Free
    Seriously, at least wait until he strings together a few title defenses. He's got Belfort to deal with now & probably a rematch with Silva at one point first.
  • -HiLiteOfTheNite--HiLiteOfTheNite- Posts: 621Free
    jon jones
    Hahaha.....

.....No.....
  • fobarfobar Posts: 27,337Free
  • Ninja_NujabesNinja_Nujabes Posts: 456Free
    jon jones

Lol you guys are so quick to doubt Weidman_the_GOAT again...."Weidman beating Anderson LMAO GTFO TROLL!1!!"

I don't see Jones beating Weidman period.

Weidman has the better stand up, better BJJ and the better wrestling.

All Jones has are kicks to the knee or spinning body kicks

I love how people start sucking Chris his nuttts dry when the guy diddt even defend the belt yet.
    WAR 209 !

• PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,310Free
    edited July 2013
    Chris Weidman

This is taking d_riding to an all new level.

Are you kidding me?

People are acting like the Silva "d_riding" wasn't insane going into this Weidman fight. I couldn't even hold logical conversation on how Weidman was not out of his league due to the extreme fanboy **** everyone was posting.

All those posters that were all over Silva's nuts aren't posting right now and the people backing Weidman are. That doesn't translate to d-riding at a new level.
    Post edited by PoloRidah on
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• BanutuBanutu Posts: 619Free
    jon jones
    Lol, come on, weidman finished a fighter who fought hands down and who was defending himself like van-damme in movies....Jon Jones will either walk through him like with Chael or pick him apart standing....Jones would've beat a serious and at its best Silva in my opinion.
  • OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,607Free
    Chris Weidman
    Banutu said:

Lol, come on, weidman finished a fighter who fought hands down and who was defending himself like van-damme in movies....Jon Jones will either walk through him like with Chael or pick him apart standing....Jones would've beat a serious and at its best Silva in my opinion.

So would've Weidman. Its not Chris' fault Anderson decided to go full retard Overeem style.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT
    If you don't think Ronda could actually take out Cain on her best day, then there's something wrong with YOU

• BanutuBanutu Posts: 619Free
    jon jones

Banutu said:

So would've Weidman. Its not Chris' fault Anderson decided to go full retard Overeem style.
    he might have, hes a great fighter, what i'm really sad about is that he didn't trash talk him to embarrass Silva even more.

• Kevbo_JonesKevbo_Jones Posts: 15,726Free
    edited July 2013
    jon jones
    PoloRidah said:

This is taking d_riding to an all new level.

Are you kidding me?

People are acting like the Silva "d_riding" wasn't insane going into this Weidman fight. I couldn't even hold logical conversation on how Weidman was not out of his league due to the extreme fanboy **** everyone was posting.

All those posters that were all over Silva's nuts aren't posting right now and the people backing Weidman are. That doesn't translate to d-riding at a new level.
    It an all new level because he hasnt strung together any title defenses yet. Matt Serra TKOd GSP and then came out the very next fight and looked like an amateur. Nevermind even attempting to compare him to the dominant fighter of the time. Weidman definitely has a future but he will lose before he gets into the p4p debate. Jones has literally dominated every single round of his career thus far, to include 5 title defenses. This is most definitely a case of putting the carriage before the horse. Blatant trolling too.
    Post edited by Kevbo_Jones on

• ShuberlingShuberling Posts: 11,604Free
    jon jones
    Jones wins
    Makin' movies, makin' songs and fightin' round the world!

Thiago Alves = UFC WW Champion of 2014/15!!!

Costa Philippou is a boss! ... And also, he looks like a Columbian drug lord :)

My MMA record = 3-1 (Semi pro) Battle Arena British Featherweight champion

I am more powerful than any sith lord to grace the universe, I by myself murdered the career of the G.O.A.T, Anderson "The Spider" Silva! Join the darkside!

• chonschons Posts: 3,366Free
    jon jones
    Lol, there are 6 incredibly stupid people that voted. Holy ****... lol.
    The man who never alters his opinion is like standing water, & breeds reptiles of the mind.

• fobarfobar Posts: 27,337Free
    jon jones

Jones wins

**** you Schube