GSP is now P4P #1

idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
Bones is right up there too. a couple more title defenses and it will be neck and neck.

Fighting safe FTW!!!!!
Just givin out the D
Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car

Comments

• idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    edited July 2013
    You guys have been mocking the shad face stanky leg for a while now

but check out the silva face lmfao. terrible quality from whoever took it but thats what makes it look even more epic

Post edited by idrankyourbeer on
    Just givin out the D
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
  • waikruwaikru UFC PresidentPosts: 10,043Free
    Jon Jones is now P4P #1. End thread
    On November 16th Hendricks became the real undisputed champion.

"Believe in the beard"

• idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    edited July 2013
    nope. not how it works. jbj's got at least a couple more title defenses to go before he can pull that off.
    Just givin out the D

nope. not how it works. jbj's got at least a couple more title defenses to go before he can pull that off.

He's already ahead of GSP, so that is how it works. I know you were hoping for Silva to lose all this time so that GSP could finally be recognized as the #1 P4P fighter in the world. Now you will have to turn your hate towards the new #1 P4P fighter Jones.

"Believe in the beard"

edited July 2013
    yeah we'll see about that when jbj gets knocked out by that gustafson can

Just givin out the D

yeah we'll see about that when jbj gets knocked out by that gustafson can

We will see about that when GSP gets KO'd by Hendricks.

"Believe in the beard"

edited July 2013
    jones is irrelevant. he fights cans, gets drunk with underage girls and smashes his car into telephone poles, goes to jail, and gets bailed out by his mom. he is p4p stupid and thats about it. he has less title defenses under his belt and has not avenged his loss. gsp has avenged all of his losses by spectacular finish. jbj is afraid of a deaf guy and has alot of catching up to do if he wants to be on gsp's level.

and gsp isnt getting ktfo. gsp will grind this fool for 5 rounds and make him look amateur. im an expert in predicting fights and thats whats going to happen
    Just givin out the D

jones is irrelevant. he fights cans, gets drunk with underage girls and smashes his car into telephone poles. he is p4p stupid and thats about it. he has less title defenses under his belt and has not avenged his loss. gsp has avenged all of his losses by spectacular finish. jbj is afraid of a deaf guy and has alot of catching up to do if he wants to be on gsp's level.

and gsp isnt getting ktfo. gsp will grind this fool for 5 rounds and make him look amateur. im an expert in predicting fights and thats whats going to happen

Already working the Jones hate. GSP fans are so predictable.

"Believe in the beard"

edited July 2013
    i dont need to hate. he's an okay fighter. just not quite as dominant as gsp but he's working on it. like i said, he's got a bit of catching up to do.

but hey, ever since silva got ktfo by a tomato can it looks like the wagoners are gonna be looking for a new champion to hug right?
    Just givin out the D
  • i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,382Free
    lol you comment in my thread then made the same thread

inception

UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

• Gabri1985Gabri1985 Manchester, England Posts: 7,695Free
    Jones is now number 1, would still have Silva at 2 and gsp at 3, but should gsp beat Hendricks i would move him ahead of Silva.

lol you comment in my thread then made the same thread

inception

lol i didnt realise it was a gsp thread in disguise

im still drinking
    Just givin out the D
  • i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,382Free
    im still drunk the mornin after

UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

• najmanajma Posts: 2,079Free
    Jones?
    He has no striking skills, lol, except for what he can achieve from having a foot long reach advantage over his opponent.
    His skills are not goot for top-20 P4P list.
    edited July 2013
    Gabri1985 said:

Jones is now number 1, would still have Silva at 2 and gsp at 3, but should gsp beat Hendricks i would move him ahead of Silva.

gsp>silva

silva is 0/1 in his last 1 fights. 2 more and he will be cut. thats not p4p material right there.

gsp hasnt lost in like 6 years and he's avenged all of his losses and has the current longest winning streak as a champion. anderson silva doesnt even have a title to show for it.

perhaps anderson can move up to LHW and fight another forrest or bonnar or someone and maybe try to climb his way back to the top rather than trying to clown and bully fighters much smaller than him. for now he just got bumped

the only reason gsp isnt considered #1 p4p to most people is because most people are american and most americans are retards. its common sense. if gsp was american and black, you would love him.
    Just givin out the D
    Jones is easily more dominant than GSP.

"Believe in the beard"

• Weidman_the_GOATWeidman_the_GOAT Posts: 2,758Free
    Weidman knocked out the best fighter in the world and beat him at his own game. Nobody has accomplished anything as impressive in the ufc.

Welchers:
    Bluesy(sig)
    Identity(poop eating bet)

Weidman | Belfort | Sanchez | Gus | Aldo | Maia | JDS | Pettis | Shogun | Glover | Jacare | Machida | Silva | Cub | Mcgregor | Manuwa

Poop eating bets: 1-0

Gustaffson is the Real 205 champ right now.
    Gus- 1, 2, 3, 4.
    the last fight i remember he ended up almost getting triangled by some dude who took a fight on 3 weeks notice.
    Just givin out the D
    edited July 2013

Weidman knocked out the best fighter in the world and beat him at his own game. Nobody has accomplished anything as impressive in the ufc.

how impressive is it to sit there and punch somebody in the face who just stands there with his hands down and chin up and letting you do it? i dont train ufc, hell i dont even lift but if you stand there in front of me with your chin up long enough and let me throw punches at you, eventually i would knock your **** out cold too. i dont think it would have made a difference who was throwing them punches. silva knocked himself out for all i care.

its the biggest upset the ufc has ever seen. serra/gsp cant even come close to this. it was absolutely ridiculous

Just givin out the D
  • PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,406Free
    No LoL

Silva getting KO'd doesn't change that GSP is awful.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

edited July 2013
    GSP is the undisputed defending champion and the greatest welterweight of all time.

Anderson has won 0 of his last 1 fights and just got knocked out by some tomato can.
    Just givin out the D

the last fight i remember he ended up almost getting triangled by some dude who took a fight on 3 weeks notice.

You mean armbared?

"Believe in the beard"

edited July 2013
    whatever. if you were the p4p goat, you wouldnt be putting yourself in that position and losing a round and almost getting submitted to a friggen middleweight who takes a fight on 2 weeks notice.

he destroyed sonnen pretty good, but thats just another middleweight that jones like to bully around with his size and reach when he should be fighting heavyweights
    Just givin out the D
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,841Free
    LoL
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    edited July 2013
    P4P kings dont put themselves in situations where they are 4 rounds down and get the piss pounded out of them and have to pray on some horse shoe miracle to win, nor do they just stick their chin out with their hands down and allow you to use their face as a punching bag.

GSP #1. Playing it safe FTW
    Just givin out the D
  • Solid_SnakeSolid_Snake Posts: 11,789Moderator, Ultimate
    Hahaha hell yeah he is!
    GSP MAFIA

Leonie fan since day one....No questions asked.

The Funny Thread

http://forums.ufc.production.sparkar
    We'll see the ranking on Monday. Anyone want to make an account bet that GSP won't be number 1?

"Believe in the beard"

• GSP_over_SilvaGSP_over_Silva Posts: 12,185Free
    Frankie Edgar is.

At least my **** username is less ridiculous now. LOL
    Believe in Beard
    edited July 2013
    waikru said:

We'll see the ranking on Monday. Anyone want to make an account bet that GSP won't be number 1?

he wont be because hes not american. the majority of mma fans are american, and the majority of americans are retarded, therefore they will vote for jones. you gotta have your whole USA USA USA!!! sense of pride crap going now that the p4p knockout artist has just been dethroned and some tomato can knocked him out

jones hasnt accomplished near as much as gsp throughout his career. hes got a bright future but hes still not on the same level. avenge your losses. theres your first step. well i guess its hard to do because the dude is washed up and retired but it wasnt too long ago you lost to him.
    Just givin out the D
  • Solid_SnakeSolid_Snake Posts: 11,789Moderator, Ultimate

waikru said:

he wont be because hes not american. the majority of mma fans are american, and the majority of americans are retarded, therefore they will vote for jones.

jones hasnt accomplished near as much as gsp throughout his career. hes got a bright future but hes still not on the same level
    Not to mention the guy is the biggest **** LHW to ever fight. There is nothing P4P about JBJ. MMA fans have quickly abandoned any logic involved in P4P.
    GSP MAFIA

Leonie fan since day one....No questions asked.

The Funny Thread

http://forums.ufc.production.sparkar