Middleweight is no longer middle of the weights :

KOOKORKKOOKORK Posts: 780Free

The name says it all. Once middle weight was right in the middle of the weight classes of UFC when there was just five weight classes. Now with the addition of three more weight classes it is by no means in the middle. Now it is the 6th of the total of the eight classes. It once was 3rd of the five.

It seems the name is not as relevant as it once was.Do we need a relevant name for the not anymore middleweight or it is just what it is?
It is not about win or lose, it is about heart. Leave all you have in the Octagon and you are a winner in my book.
JDS, Machida,Sam stout,Bermudez, Dustin Kimura,Roger Huerta

Comments

• Cole1186Cole1186 Posts: 3,754Free
  • KOOKORKKOOKORK Posts: 780Free
    Cole1186 said:

Lighter Heavyweight

lol

LOL. It is a decent name brother.

It is not about win or lose, it is about heart. Leave all you have in the Octagon and you are a winner in my book.
  • edh1edh1 Posts: 965Free
    IN BOXING MW IS 160 AND IT'S NOT EVEN IN THE MIDDLE THERE, PEOPLE WHINE IN MMA ABOUT THE 125S IN BOXING THERE IS A 112 POUND DIVISION,I THINK MAYBE EVEN A 104 OR A 106.
    TUF1_ said:

so gotten to over Silva KOOKORK is babbling about fractions

I had no money on Silva nor a a bet of any kind on him. He got what he deserved. He wanted to Maia'd Weidman but he was Griffin'd instead.Why you think middleweight is all about Anderson?

lol,Middle east is in the middle of the east , then we have far east which is around China.
  • Kevbo_JonesKevbo_Jones Posts: 15,741Free
    KOOKORK said:

lol,Middle east is in the middle of the east , then we have far east which is around China.

But when does East stop and West begin? Who decided Africa was Middle Earth? That's **** too because Ive been to Africa and never saw a single hobbit...

KOOKORK said:

But when does East stop and West begin? Who decided Africa was Middle Earth? That's **** too because Ive been to Africa and never saw a single hobbit...
    The Europe was considered the center of the world . They could not care less about the Africa when they decided to assume the center of the world is Europe. The center of the world for me has always been where I have been living for the time!!!.

• Kevbo_JonesKevbo_Jones Posts: 15,741Free
    KOOKORK said:

KOOKORK said:

The Europe was considered the center of the world . They could not care less about the Africa when they decided to assume the center of the world is Europe. The center of the world for me has always been where I have been living for the time!!!.

If Europe is Middle Earth why didn't I see hobbits there either? I lived there for 9 years!!! Oh wait! I did see short, hairy, big footed men. But we called them Italians, not hobbits.