Maiquel Falcao hits girl, then gets jumped

liquid2metalliquid2metal Posts: 306Free
edited July 2013 in Outside the UFC
Post edited by the_enigma on
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our Fedor in heaven, hallowed be your sambo, your combos come. Your Kimora be done on the street, as it is in the ring. Give us today our daily sparring, and forgive us the overtraining we have done as we forgive those who knock us out. Subject us not to the trial but deliver us from Werdum. Remember that Fedor got triangled for your sins...

- Fedor - Roy Nelson - Lyoto Machida - Glover Texeira - Chael Sonnen - Nick Diaz - Carlos Condit -
- Tarec Saffiedine - Nate Diaz - Gilbert Melendez - Frankie Edgar - Anthony Pettis - Ricardo Lamas -

Train by day, piss-off Shannon & Pack by night! All day!
Tagged:

Comments

• carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,269Free
    who?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,319Free
    pimpin

UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

lol someone got ****ed up though
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• liquid2metalliquid2metal Posts: 306Free
    edited July 2013
    They got him baaad!
    I think that's him, layed out, getting blasted
    Post edited by liquid2metal on
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our Fedor in heaven, hallowed be your sambo, your combos come. Your Kimora be done on the street, as it is in the ring. Give us today our daily sparring, and forgive us the overtraining we have done as we forgive those who knock us out. Subject us not to the trial but deliver us from Werdum. Remember that Fedor got triangled for your sins...

- Fedor - Roy Nelson - Lyoto Machida - Glover Texeira - Chael Sonnen - Nick Diaz - Carlos Condit -
    - Tarec Saffiedine - Nate Diaz - Gilbert Melendez - Frankie Edgar - Anthony Pettis - Ricardo Lamas -

• ShannonRitch1p4pShannonRitch1p4p Posts: 10,013Free
    Hes lucky she wasnt Negronda.
  • 12er12er Posts: 10,843Free
    His buddy is the one that got really **** up though. Damn, dude hit him so hard so many times. Even throwing those soccer kicks.
  • HellequinHellequin In my car with the garage door closedPosts: 4,165Free

I wish it was Bryan Caraway instead.

Yeah! These **** probably were mouthing off!
    Cat Zingano is nice & Bryan elbowed her X(

• NyteRyderNyteRyder Posts: 9,435Free
    Yup.
    This why I decided to burn some bridges with most of my friends.
    I had a similar incident happen to me.
    Nothing like this tho.
    Hope Kaue is alright. **** Maiquel.

• BruteDionBruteDion Posts: 10,489Free
    Lol which one of you **** did this to his wiki

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maiquel_Falcao
    Sig record
    40-21

Owner Of Forum Souls: Bright508620 - MMAFAN001 - CRAZYNOONGAH

What do you get when you take A.Silva's clinch game + Mark Hunt's Iron Chin + Mushy Lady Parts?

A: Cat Zingano....the UFC's true #1 women's contender

< img src =photo BD2_zps23b2f3d9.jpg>
  • StompGrindStompGrind Posts: 21,237Free
    Falcao hits like a girl. I would stayed in the doorway and starched all 10 of those mofo's. Then again i wouldn't have been pushing up on some broad like a creep in the first place.
  • wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,402Free
    edited July 2013
    Holy **** that guy took a serious beating! hopefully he's ok he was just backing his friend Falcao was the main culprit and took much less of a beating. wonder why he hit her..

Got to love Worldstar for their vids but some comments on there are sick they got jumped by loads of guys with weapons, one guy could be dead and people are saying things like "his brain is like spaghetti now".
    Post edited by wanderleisilva101 on
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image
  • BruteDionBruteDion Posts: 10,489Free

BruteDion said:

Lol which one of you **** did this to his wiki

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maiquel_Falcao

LMFAO

he deserved bro

i just feel sorry for his friend
    I did t see him getting koed...all I saw was his friend getting koed

Poor guy...he didn't even start the ****...and it looks like falcao just left him

I had a friend who talked **** to a whole group of guys (11 dudes) and he punched one starting the rest to jump him

Well me and my cousin were not going to let him take his well deserved **** kicking so we helped anyways making the odds 3 vs. 11

Well our friend once we joined just ran and left us saying "there's just to many"...me and my cousin got lucky we were not hurt bad...2 vs. 11 is some bad odds...we lost of course but noting getting KOed or dropped is a victory as is lol
    Sig record
    40-21

Owner Of Forum Souls: Bright508620 - MMAFAN001 - CRAZYNOONGAH

What do you get when you take A.Silva's clinch game + Mark Hunt's Iron Chin + Mushy Lady Parts?

A: Cat Zingano....the UFC's true #1 women's contender

< img src =photo BD2_zps23b2f3d9.jpg>
    Falcao gets hit with the 2x4 but it can't of been anything like what the other guy got and in fairness to him it looks like possibly he is trying to get to the front of the cue in the shop and tried to get passed the girl and she says something then he hits her with his wallet. She may have been looking for trouble knowing all those guys would jump in. Hopefully we hear the full story.
    Bet Record- 76-43

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image
  • StompGrindStompGrind Posts: 21,237Free

Falcao gets hit with the 2x4 but it can't of been anything like what the other guy got and in fairness to him it looks like possibly he is trying to get to the front of the cue in the shop and tried to get passed the girl and she says something then he hits her with his wallet. She may have been looking for trouble knowing all those guys would jump in. Hopefully we hear the full story.

Looked more like he was trying to pull a Tyler Durden crotch over the **** and got called on it.

Looked more like he was trying to pull a Tyler Durden crotch over the **** and got called on it.
    Lol that's also a possibility bro.
    Bet Record- 76-43

image image
  • OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,607Free
    Unless Black shirt guy was drunk beforehand he got pretty wobbled off that first punch.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT
    If you don't think Ronda could actually take out Cain on her best day, then there's something wrong with YOU

Holy **** that guy took a serious beating! hopefully he's ok he was just backing his friend Falcao was the main culprit and took much less of a beating. wonder why he hit her..

Got to love Worldstar for their vids but some comments on there are sick they got jumped by loads of guys with weapons, one guy could be dead and people are saying things like "his brain is like spaghetti now".

I lol'd

• _Spartan_Spartan Posts: 383Free
    edited July 2013
    ufc cut that guy in 2011 becuase of assault charges from hitting a women from 2002 that were known to the UFC in 2011 UFC definetly made the right choice cutting this guy, he ended up hitting another women
    Post edited by _Spartan on
  • AmerimanAmeriman Posts: 2,069Free
    Falcao is a **** sociopath. I'm really disappointed that he wasn't the one getting cracked. I thought that video would be satisfying, but seeing those monkeys brutalize an unconscious man like that just depresses me. Can you imagine what that's going to do to his career? That's serious...

I hope they find these guys so he can sue each one of them.
    Boston threw me a god damn beating. DOOMGOAT REIGNS SUPREME
  • classicboxerclassicboxer Posts: 11,823Free
    Ameriman said:

Falcao is a **** sociopath. I'm really disappointed that he wasn't the one getting cracked. I thought that video would be satisfying, but seeing those monkeys brutalize an unconscious man like that just depresses me. Can you imagine what that's going to do to his career? That's serious...

He's either going to die or be a vegetable for the rest of his life, so suing won't help him.
    Oakland, CA: Raiders, A's, Warriors
    He's going to be ok except he's gonna have to say bye to his mma career & Maiquel

• absolutely terrible. 1 on 1 go for it . king hit from behind is just punk crap! to often is this the norm now in society... yeah she could of been bait for the trouble.. having weapons present changes things . fists are fine every one has them. using 4 x 2 makes u a big man with small penis
  • the_enigmathe_enigma Posts: 19,062Premium

If already posted, mods please merge.

wait.
    2013 predictions league champion
    Forum odds makers league all division champ, p4p 1... no.1 period.
    Forum Face Off 2012 champion, 2013 no.2, 2013 most wins as champ
    Last one to post wins winner x2

imageimage
  • AmerimanAmeriman Posts: 2,069Free

Ameriman said:

He's either going to die or be a vegetable for the rest of his life, so suing won't help him.
    Really? It's that bad? Jesus...
    Boston threw me a god damn beating. DOOMGOAT REIGNS SUPREME