The official anderson silva got ktfo 5 stages of grief thread.

12er12er StocktonPosts: 10,988Free
edited December 2013 in UFC
Come on in and share your tales of butt hurt in a safe and friendly environment of fellow grief stricken Silva fans.

Don't be shy about tagging your butt hurt brethren. We want to be able to help as many of the downtrodden as possible. Mods feel free to merge the hundreds of butt hurt threads being created hourly.

The 5 stages are

Denial- the fight was fixed. He threw the fight.

Anger- he would have won if he didn't clown. He's still a better fighter. Vitor ZOMG! He should have never had the fight in the first place, Munoz was fat!

Bargaining- he should get a rematch. I know he didn't want one. But still, rematch tomorrow.

Depression- well at least GSP is number one now.... no he really is guys.

Acceptance- were not sure what this will look like yet. But we aim to get there, together!

@stompgrind 12 steps to dealing with loss

Step 1 - We admitted we were powerless over Anderson's antics and Weidman's ability to capitilize. 
•Step 2 - Came to believe that Karma is greater than Silva and he could restore his title if he restores his hespect. 
•Step 3 - Made a decision to turn our expectations over to the philosophy of "It's normal" thatch it. 
•Step 4 - Made a searching and fearless inventory to refuse the excuses of why the GOAT lost. 
•Step 5 - Admitted to all that Silva is human and capable of losing. 
•Step 6 - Were entirely thankful that Weidman hopefully removed all these defects from Silva's character in one punch. 
•Step 7 - Humbly asked Jimmy to remove our rustle.
 •Step 8 - Made a note of all persons we had doubted backing Weidman, and became willing to give them more hespect.
 •Step 9 - Made direct amends on sigbets and did not welch.
 •Step 10 - Continued to take personal inventory of when we were butthurt promptly admitted it. 
•Step 11 - Sought through observation and critical thinking why the GOAT went full retard.
 •Step 12 - Having had a rude awakening as the result of Weidman's abilities, we understood that in limbo position with your hands downno can defench not even the GOAT.

Brave users that have admitted to rustled jimmies and began the healing process.

1) identity
2) GoToGuy
3) cromwell
4) cole1186
5) punchcan
6) spart/andersonisstillthegoat
7)wanderleisilva101
Post edited by 12er on
If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, then turn to them the other cheek, then keep turning until you deliver a roundhouse kick to his jaw. - Matthew 5:39

GOATer
Tagged:

Comments

• FroZeNFroZeN Posts: 4,762Free
    12er said:

Come on in and share your tales of butt hurt in a safe and friendly environment of fellow grief stricken Silva fans.

Don't be shy about tagging your butt hurt brethren. We want to be able to help as many of the downtrodden as possible. Mods feel free to merge the hundreds of butt hurt threads being created hourly.

The 5 stages are

Anger- he would have won if he didn't clown. He's still a better fighter. Vitor ZOMG! He should have never had the fight in the first place, Munoz was fat!

Bargaining- he should get a rematch. I know he didn't want one. But still, rematch tomorrow.

Acceptance- were not sure what this will look like yet. But we aim to get there, together!

Quoting this for proof that there were 5 stages of...wait, there's only 4?
    OFFICIAL UFC FORUM BLACKBELT
  • FroZeNFroZeN Posts: 4,762Free
    @Spartacus_ is killing it today!
    OFFICIAL UFC FORUM BLACKBELT
  • 12er12er StocktonPosts: 10,988Free
    FroZeN said:

12er said:

The 5 stages are

Quoting this for proof that there were 5 stages of...wait, there's only 4?
    Yea I **** up there for a minute. I missed depression. Such an important one to.
    If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, then turn to them the other cheek, then keep turning until you deliver a roundhouse kick to his jaw. - Matthew 5:39

GOATer
    Seek out @warwest for advanced counseling on butt hurt. Especially when it has to do with gsp.

GOATer
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,820Free
    12er said:

Seek out @warwest for advanced counseling on butt hurt. Especially when it has to do with gsp.

GSP's a ****
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    WarWest said:

12er said:

GSP's a ****
    We respect everyone's opinion in this thread. Thanks for sharing with the group.

GOATer
    Identity said:

Hi my names Identity

And i have a problem

Welcome identity. It was very brave of you to come here today. The first step is admitting it and we're all so very proud of you.

GOATer
  • KOOKORKKOOKORK Posts: 780Free
    I heard there is a BA( Butt hurt Anonymous) group somewhere for Anderson's fans with 12 steps to tackle the problem.
    It is not about win or lose, it is about heart. Leave all you have in the Octagon and you are a winner in my book.
    JDS, Machida,Sam stout,Bermudez, Dustin Kimura,Roger Huerta
    edited July 2013
    KOOKORK said:

I heard there is a BA( Butt hurt Anonymous) group somewhere for Anderson's fans with 12 steps to tackle the problem.

Well you were right friend! You have come to the right place. How rustled are your Jimmies? There is no judgement here.
    Post edited by 12er on

GOATer
  • idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    edited July 2013
    WarWest said:

12er said:

GSP's a ****
    lets fill in the blanks

GSP's a true champion
    GSP's a legend
    GSP's a dominant fighter
    GSP's an icon to the sport
    GSP's a canadian
    GSP's a proud supporter of ky jelly
    GSP's a winner
    GSP's a sexy beast

im sure thats what you were trying to say.
    Post edited by idrankyourbeer on
    Just givin out the D
    Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car

WarWest said:

12er said:

GSP's a ****
    lets fill in the blanks

GSP's a true champion
    GSP's a legend
    GSP's a dominant fighter
    GSP's an icon to the sport
    GSP's a canadian
    GSP's a proud supporter of ky jelly
    GSP's a winner
    GSP's a sexy beast

im sure thats what you were trying to say.
    Lashing out is a sign of butt hurt. There's no need for that friend, this is a safe environment for everyone.

GOATer
  • idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    GSP's a safe environment for everyone.
    Just givin out the D
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
  • RoezCityRoezCity Posts: 241Free
    Hey guys! These are the 5 stages of gri............

some_text

some_text

• _Finish_Him__Finish_Him_ Posts: 11,603Free
    How dafuq turned this thread into a GSP thread, goddamn?! It started good, but then DOOOOOOOOWNFAAAAAAALL!
    Predicition League Record: 39-15, Prediction League Record: 6-1, ***Camp League Record***: 9-2
    OFFICIAL UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 7 WINNER
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147741/michelle-waterson-appreciation-thread/p1
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147932/that-80-s-90-s-thread-bittersweet-memories/p1

• IdentityIdentity Posts: 7,015Free
    I'm not butthurt

But i could kill somebody

How dafuq turned this thread into a GSP thread, goddamn?! It started good, but then DOOOOOOOOWNFAAAAAAALL!

Don't worry friend. We haven't gotten completely off track yet.

Our good friend @warwest seems to always be followed by a jimmy rustled idyb.. but we didn't forget our main mission.

GOATer
  • AmerimanAmeriman Posts: 2,069Free
    Lmao @ all the butthurt in this thread manifesting itself in the form of a debate about math...

I think quite a few Silva fans haven't gotten past their anger yet...
    Boston threw me a god damn beating. DOOMGOAT REIGNS SUPREME
  • ThePack19ThePack19 Posts: 1,976Free
    12er said:

The 5 stages are

Depression- well at least GSP is number one now.... no he really is guys.

LOL....Good one!

• OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,619Free
    edited July 2013
    Identity said:

Hi my names Identity

And i have a problem... with figuring out the best way to eat poop

Fixed
    Post edited by Omoplataypus on
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT
    If you don't think Ronda could actually take out Cain on her best day, then there's something wrong with YOU

edited July 2013
    12er said:

On a scale of one to tko'd by matt Serra, how rustled are your jimmies?

This was a Silva fan thread, but we can counsel gsp fans that are upset about Jones being crowned p4p 1 while we're here.

Everyone is welcome.
    **** that happened 20 years ago doesnt bother me. why would it rustle me when matt serra turned gsp into the most dominant welterweight the ufc will ever see. i respect matt serra for teaching gsp how to be the p4p most dominant fighter in all of mixed martial arts

but how about anderson silva getting knocked out cold the other night to some bum with no striking credentials? people are gonna be rustled over that for quite some time. the silva haters will be bringing that up for the next 20 years.
    Post edited by idrankyourbeer on
    Just givin out the D

12er said:

On a scale of one to tko'd by matt Serra, how rustled are your jimmies?

This was a Silva fan thread, but we can counsel gsp fans that are upset about Jones being crowned p4p 1 while we're here.

Everyone is welcome.
    **** that happened 20 years ago doesnt bother me. why would it rustle me when matt serra turned gsp into the most dominant welterweight the ufc will ever see

but how about anderson silva getting knocked out cold the other night to some bum with no striking credentials? people are gonna be rustled over that for quite some time. the silva haters will be bringing that up for the next 20 years.
    I agree and that's why we're all here. Its time we all heal, together.

GOATer
    well in that case somebody better grab the duct tape handcuffs and a bottle of ky jelly
    Just givin out the D

well in that case somebody better grab the duct tape handcuffs and a bottle of ky jelly

Look, we all know handcuffs and ky are standard issue for gsp fans, but we cant be derailing this thread with your perverted Canadian antics any longer.

I say good day to you sir.

GOATer
  • TahuneTahune Posts: 1,886Free
    edited July 2013
    Whoops.
    Post edited by Tahune on
    Grover- Future LHW champ!
  • KOOKORKKOOKORK Posts: 780Free

Identity said:

Hi my names Identity

And i have a problem... with figuring out the best way to eat poop

Fixed
    You mean figuring out the best poop to eat? Elephant poop is safe.Ask Bear Grylls.
    It is not about win or lose, it is about heart. Leave all you have in the Octagon and you are a winner in my book.
    JDS, Machida,Sam stout,Bermudez, Dustin Kimura,Roger Huerta
    What did you post? If its a pic I can't see it. I'm on a tablet and it blows. I'm sure its gold, thank you for your contribution.

GOATer
    whats the best way to eat elephant poop? do you heat it up or do you just eat it straight out of the bucket with a ladle?
    Just givin out the D