Chaels new contract

TigerChampTigerChamp Nicolas CagePosts: 3,631Free
Here are a list of demands that Chael requires from the UFC for his new contract

These are non negotiable

Pulled from Sonnen’s statements during the Q&A, here is a list of his 9 demands that the UFC must meet:
1. “Jello Biafra replaces Bruce Buffer as ring announcer.”
2. “Every fight I’m in must be a number 1 contender fight or a title match.
3. “If I lose, I get an immediate rematch until I win.”
4. “No media can look me in the eye, or they will be removed from the room.”
5. “Headset legalized through the commission so I can call my own fights.”
6. “No longer will I walk to the ring. I need to be carried.”
7. “Keys to your least favorite Ferrari- I’m not asking too much.”
8. “I can Skype or FaceTime my fights if I don’t feel like flying.”
9. “And [No. 9 is] non-negotiable: tell ‘GSP’ to stop being such a ****. I’ll return his truck when I’m done with it.”
Sonnen concluded his list by saying to the fans, “See, I’m not all about money, people. There’s more to these contracts. They’re very sophisticated.”

http://www.bjpenn.com/with-contract-expired-chael-sonnen-lists-demands-for-new-ufc-deal/

discuss :)

Check out the trophy wall http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147934/forum-trophy-wall#latest
Tagged:

Comments

• TigerChampTigerChamp Nicolas CagePosts: 3,631Free

Could you imagine if they pulled this one off, epic LOL

Check out the trophy wall http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147934/forum-trophy-wall#latest
  • i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,322Free
    chael is better at being a host for fuel tv than an actual fighter

UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

• _Spartan_Spartan Posts: 383Free

Here are a list of demands that Chael requires from the UFC for his new contract

These are non negotiable

Pulled from Sonnen’s statements during the Q&A, here is a list of his 9 demands that the UFC must meet:
    1. “Jello Biafra replaces Bruce Buffer as ring announcer.”
    2. “Every fight I’m in must be a number 1 contender fight or a title match.
    3. “If I lose, I get an immediate rematch until I win.”
    4. “No media can look me in the eye, or they will be removed from the room.”
    6. “No longer will I walk to the ring. I need to be carried.”
    7. “Keys to your least favorite Ferrari- I’m not asking too much.”
    8. “I can Skype or FaceTime my fights if I don’t feel like flying.”
    9. “And [No. 9 is] non-negotiable: tell ‘GSP’ to stop being such a ****. I’ll return his truck when I’m done with it.”
    Sonnen concluded his list by saying to the fans, “See, I’m not all about money, people. There’s more to these contracts. They’re very sophisticated.”

http://www.bjpenn.com/with-contract-expired-chael-sonnen-lists-demands-for-new-ufc-deal/

discuss :)

i bet Silva has number 3 in his contract
  • ThePack19ThePack19 Posts: 1,976Free
    LOL.....I totally just wanna hang out with this guy at a bar.....and then sit back cuz something gonna happen. He cracks me up!
  • idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    edited July 2013
    man what i wouldnt give for sonnen to replace annik or florian as commentator. even goldberg.

rogan and chael would be hilarious. especially when anything happens in a fight.
    Post edited by idrankyourbeer on
    Just givin out the D
    Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
  • TigerChampTigerChamp Nicolas CagePosts: 3,631Free
    If it was Chael and the Voice Schiavello i think id fap

• BanduraBandura Posts: 1,453Free

man what i wouldnt give for sonnen to replace annik or florian as commentator. even goldberg.

rogan and chael would be hilarious. especially when anything happens in a fight.

Can you imagine Rogan trying to be a d-bag to Chael instead of Goldberg.

Chael-"He does have some world class Jiu Jitsu"

Rogan " No. No he doesn't"

Chael "Dafuq you say? If I say he has world class origami skills, he has world class origami skills, dummy. And if you want to argue, just remember your talking to the greatest fighter in the world and are allowed to live at my mercy."

All hail the Dark sith ruler, Darth Shubeous!
  • 12er12er Posts: 10,876Free
    Bandura said:

Chael "Dafuq you say? If I say he has world class origami skills, he has world class origami skills, dummy. And if you want to argue, just remember your talking to the greatest fighter in the world and are allowed to live at my mercy."
    Chael probably wouldn't blurt out stupid and inaccurate **** with anywhere near the frequency Goldberg does.
    edited July 2013
    12er said:

Bandura said:

Chael probably wouldn't blurt out stupid and inaccurate **** with anywhere near the frequency Goldberg does.
    chael announced some fights before awhile back
    Post edited by _Spartan on
  • StompGrindStompGrind Posts: 21,265Free
    This is gold. Especially number 9.
  • zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,342Free
    He treats this sport like a joke because Dana is a joke.I have figured for some time now that Chael has a different contract than most of the fighters.I believe he has PR worked into it,he does not have to win,heck he could probably lose 5 in a row,doesn't matter.Eventually when there is no PR to be had from him,Dana will just slide him into another role,maybe he can carry Weidman's water bottles,towels,spit bucket ?
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.
    zaksame said:

He treats this sport like a joke because Dana is a joke.I have figured for some time now that Chael has a different contract than most of the fighters.I believe he has PR worked into it,he does not have to win,heck he could probably lose 5 in a row,doesn't matter.Eventually when there is no PR to be had from him,Dana will just slide him into another role,maybe he can carry Weidman's water bottles,towels,spit bucket ?

he losses were to silva and jones in title fight, sonnen is like 15-1 in non title fights
  • 12er12er Posts: 10,876Free
    _Spartan said:

zaksame said:

he losses were to silva and jones in title fight, sonnen is like 15-1 in non title fights
    Its best to not dignify his posts with a response in most cases.