USA!!!

AXEINGARAXEINGAR Posts: 146Free
All but 2 belts belong to fighters from the US of A.

Jose Aldo got lucky when Pettis got injured too or it would of been all but 1.

GSP is not only fighting an American but a Texan as well so he is in for a real rough night when he crosses Johnny.

USA!

Anyone else biased to fighters from there home country?
Tagged:

Comments

• AmerimanAmeriman Posts: 2,069Free
    YESSSS! RIGHT!?
    Boston threw me a god damn beating. DOOMGOAT REIGNS SUPREME
  • fobarfobar Posts: 27,337Free
    Well, the Mafia have to try and increase the FOX viewing figures somehow

• GoToGuyGoToGuy Posts: 5,361Free
    Ugh, what?

Cain: Despite being an American, clearly identifies as a Mexican.
    JBJ: American
    Weidman: American but will lose to Andy or Vitor. We're losing this belt next fight, imo.
    GSP: French Canadian
    Bendo: I think he's American but multiracial.
    Aldo: No one will get this belt from him.
    Barao: Not American and he will beat Cruz. He's been out to long.
    MM: American if I remember correctly.

We have all but 3 of the belts. Who didn't you count? Barao maybe? I also see a couple of belts moving hands in the future. We'll see how many we have at the end of the year.

• 12er12er StocktonPosts: 11,060Free
    Brazilians have 2 and a 1/2 to our 5 and 1/2.

Cain doesn't identify as Mexican, he does that be cause the ufc is marketing him for their expansion into Mexico.

Bendo grew up in Colorado springs.

Weidman ain't losing. That sounds like commie talk son.
    If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, then turn to them the other cheek, then keep turning until you deliver a roundhouse kick to his jaw. - Matthew 5:39

GOATer
  • AXEINGARAXEINGAR Posts: 146Free
    I count Cain. Not counting Cain because he is a Mexican-American would be like not counting JBJ because he is African. This is America, we are a melting pot of the G people OAT.
    edited July 2013
    GoToGuy said:

Ugh, what?

Weidman: American but will lose to Andy or Vitor. We're losing this belt next fight, imo.

We have all but 3 of the belts. Who didn't you count? Barao maybe? I also see a couple of belts moving hands in the future. We'll see how many we have at the end of the year.

Dafuq? What do their ethnicities have to do with anything?
    Post edited by Ameriman on
    12er said:

Cain doesn't identify as Mexican, he does that be cause the ufc is marketing him for their expansion into Mexico.

Fair enough

How many Americans have "Brown Pride" tattooed on them? I still counted him as an American though.

Thought so.

We'll see.

GoToGuy said:

12er said:

Fair enough

How many Americans have "Brown Pride" tattooed on them? I still counted him as an American though.

Thought so.

We'll see.
    Probably less than have white pride.... not sure of the relevance.

He was born in California. 8-}
    If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, then turn to them the other cheek, then keep turning until you deliver a roundhouse kick to his jaw. - Matthew 5:39

GOATer
    I predicted somewhere that 2013 would be the year that all champs were American. Looks like I'm on a roll.
  • AXEINGARAXEINGAR Posts: 146Free
    edited July 2013
    GoToGuy said:

Ugh, what?

You seem to have forgot my future wife Rhonda Rousey.
    Post edited by AXEINGAR on
    AXEINGAR said:

GoToGuy said:

Ugh, what?

You seem to have forgot my future wife and Rhonda Rousey.
    If Rousey is the women's champ and we count your wife, wouldn't that mean your wife is a man since there is only one women's title?

GoToGuy said:

AXEINGAR said:

GoToGuy said:

Ugh, what?

You seem to have forgot my future wife and Rhonda Rousey.
    If Rousey is the women's champ and we count your wife, wouldn't that mean your wife is a man since there is only one women's title?
    You might want to rethink that and come back with something that is funnier and makes more sense.

GOATer
  • _Finish_Him__Finish_Him_ Posts: 11,618Free
    I'm no brazilian fellow, but JDS will bring the belt back. Aldo(current FW Champ) is coming for dat LHW belt. Renan Barao(True BW Champ) is an Animal, when he moves up, he's coming for dat FW belt. Silva Rematch this year will bring the MW belt back home too...
    Erick Silva future WW Champ and John Lineker future Flyweight Champ.
    Predicition League Record: 39-15, Prediction League Record: 6-1, ***Camp League Record***: 9-2
    OFFICIAL UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 7 WINNER
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147741/michelle-waterson-appreciation-thread/p1
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147932/that-80-s-90-s-thread-bittersweet-memories/p1

• i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,379Free
    mightymouse, jon jones are african, cain is mexican, cruz doesnt count.

UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

edited July 2013

I'm no brazilian fellow, but JDS will bring the belt back. Aldo(current FW Champ) is coming for dat LHW belt. Renan Barao(True BW Champ) is an Animal, when he moves up, he's coming for dat FW belt. Silva Rematch this year will bring the MW belt back home too...

I agree about jds and renan barao.

Erik Silva got blanketed by Fitch out of his prime, he's never getting close to the belt outside of sitting next to the champ at a press conference.

As far as Silva winning a rematch. Go here son.

http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147483/the-official-anderson-silva-got-ktfo-5-stages-of-grief-thread/p1
    Post edited by 12er on

GOATer
  • _Finish_Him__Finish_Him_ Posts: 11,618Free
    12er said:

I agree about jds and renan barao.

Erik Silva got blanketed by Fitch out of his prime, he's never getting close to the belt outside of sitting next to the champ at a press conference.

As far as Silva winning a rematch. Go here son.

http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147483/the-official-anderson-silva-got-ktfo-5-stages-of-grief-thread/p1
    WHAT A FIGHT E.SILVA VS FITCH!!!
    Losing by UD to Fitch, isn't a shame at all... WAR ALL SILVA'S ON THE PLANET...(except Bigfoot)
    Erick, Anderson. Thiago, Wandy....
    Predicition League Record: 39-15, Prediction League Record: 6-1, ***Camp League Record***: 9-2
    OFFICIAL UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 7 WINNER
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147741/michelle-waterson-appreciation-thread/p1
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147932/that-80-s-90-s-thread-bittersweet-memories/p1

• idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    GSP! GSP! GSP!
    Just givin out the D
    Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
  • zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,342Free
    No i think it dumb when fighters think they are fighting for their country.This is a selfish 1 on 1 fight,your country has NOTHING to do with the fight game.
    Most of these countries were built fighting each other within their own country or still are,that is nothing to be proud of.
    Being a USA based entity chance of employment is MUCH higher for US fighters.How many TUF shows and how many have been outside the USA?Even when they had that UK one they made sure to have USA involved with it in a UK versus USA theme.
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.
  • Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,652Free
    Cain: Mexican
    JBJ: African
    Weidman: American
    GSP: Canadian
    Bendo: Korean/African
    Aldo: Brazilian
    Barao: Brazilian
    MM: African
    Rousey: Female
  • NyteRyderNyteRyder Posts: 9,465Free
    I could care less. My favorite champion is French Canadian. And I'll be rooting for him over Hendricks.

So yeah. B-)
    2013 Predictions League: 231-142
    Forum Etiquette Guide
    The Questions Thread
    NyteRyder said:

I could care less. My favorite champion is French Canadian. And I'll be rooting for him over Hendricks.

So yeah. B-)

GOATer
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,862Free
    this isnt a team sport, the fighters dont represent the countries they are from americans are so dumb.
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• Gabri1985Gabri1985 Manchester, England Posts: 7,695Free
    I wanted gsp to beat hardy and i love me some hardy.

this isnt a team sport, the fighters dont represent the countries they are from americans are so dumb.

Your so butt hurt all the time.

GOATer
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,862Free
    Gabri1985 said:

I wanted gsp to beat hardy and i love me some hardy.

thats because you love man sex more than hardy
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

PunchBag said:

To say something so dumb, then go on to call Americans dumb is astonishing to me. Only Americans are called dumb for supporting their fighters, but when Brazilians, for instance, do the same it's endearing.

Why are the people who are so eager to insult the intelligence of Americans always so **** stupid?
  • jdukjduk Posts: 8,293Free
    Ameriman said:

PunchBag said:

To say something so dumb, then go on to call Americans dumb is astonishing to me. Only Americans are called dumb for supporting their fighters, but when Brazilians, for instance, do the same it's endearing.

Why are the people who are so eager to insult the intelligence of Americans always so **** stupid?
    I hate on Brazilians for it all the time. I'm an equal opportunity hater