Vitor vs Bisping for winner of Silva Weidman rematch.

AcedaddyAcedaddy Posts: 561Free
Good enough for me. Would like to see that be the Co main for Weidman/ Silva 2. What do you guys think?
Even the best have their time to fall.
Tagged:

Comments

• AcedaddyAcedaddy Posts: 561Free
    Mangasm said:

Are you **** retarded?

No it's a legit discussion BUT are YOU so retarded to see that? GFY
  • MangasmMangasm Posts: 6,043Free
    The internet tells me that that's called love, I'm on the internet cuz I'm an Internet thug.

Sigbet record: 99999-0. Blee dat
  • TahuneTahune Posts: 1,875Free
    That makes no sense mate.

Vitor just KTFO Rockhold.

Rockhold vs Bisping for a fight against (insert whoever) makes more sense.
    Grover- Future LHW champ!
  • the_enigmathe_enigma Posts: 19,055Premium
    They just fought recently, no need for a rematch. I'd like to see Bisping vs Tim Kennedy and Vitor vs Jacaré
    2013 predictions league champion
    Forum odds makers league all division champ, p4p 1... no.1 period.
    Forum Face Off 2012 champion, 2013 no.2, 2013 most wins as champ
    Last one to post wins winner x2

imageimage
    Tahune said:

Vitor & Bisping both called out the champ. Both feel they deserve a shot. So all I'm saying is let em fight for it. It shouldn't matter to them to have one more fight before a title shot. YES they run the risk of losing & not getting the title shot but the way I see it, if you think you're good enough to fight the champ, then you SHOULD BE better than anyone below the champ. That's the problem in this sport, TOO MUCH RASHAD EVANS too scared I'll lose my shot if I fight before it. If they feel they aren't good enough to achieve one more fight then why feel like they are good enough to be champ.

• the_enigmathe_enigma Posts: 19,055Premium
    Acedaddy said:

Tahune said:

Vitor & Bisping both called out the champ. Both feel they deserve a shot. So all I'm saying is let em fight for it. It shouldn't matter to them to have one more fight before a title shot. YES they run the risk of losing & not getting the title shot but the way I see it, if you think you're good enough to fight the champ, then you SHOULD BE better than anyone below the champ. That's the problem in this sport, TOO MUCH RASHAD EVANS too scared I'll lose my shot if I fight before it. If they feel they aren't good enough to achieve one more fight then why feel like they are good enough to be champ.

Yes I like that mindset of being willing to fight anyone once a title shot has been earned instead of waiting, but they have already fought recently and unless there's no other option (like for a title) it's unnecessary.

I like JDS for the reason that he fought a juggernaut in Carwin and also Bendo because he just shut up and fought whoever when he came over. I'm sure there's heaps of examples of guys who don't wait around for title shots that I can't think of off the top of my head.
    2013 predictions league champion
    Forum odds makers league all division champ, p4p 1... no.1 period.
    Forum Face Off 2012 champion, 2013 no.2, 2013 most wins as champ
    Last one to post wins winner x2

imageimage
    Acedaddy said:

Tahune said:

I understand what you are saying bud I feel that Bisping doesn't deserve another crack a Vitor yet and Vitor would be well within his rights to outright refuse it.

Acedaddy said:

Tahune said:

Yes I like that mindset of being willing to fight anyone once a title shot has been earned instead of waiting, but they have already fought recently and unless there's no other option (like for a title) it's unnecessary.

I like JDS for the reason that he fought a juggernaut in Carwin and also Bendo because he just shut up and fought whoever when he came over. I'm sure there's heaps of examples of guys who don't wait around for title shots that I can't think of off the top of my head.
    well in that case, then replace Bisping with someone like Okami or put Bisping vs Munoz as the co ( not #1 contender )
    Okami vs Munoz would be interesting
    amunera said:

I think OP missed how Vitor KTFO Bisping...

I didn't miss it but they are top MWs & the fact that they would both be fighting for shot at the title would make their 2nd fight an everything to lose fight. Just think they would be a little more motivated.

• MangasmMangasm Posts: 6,043Free
    Tahune said:

Oh god not again.

We saw that already. Munoz clinging to a leg helplessly while Okami rains down hammerfists for fifteen minutes.

Okami should be a fight away from another title shot. Give him Kennedy or Vitor if the Silva rematch is happening
    The internet tells me that that's called love, I'm on the internet cuz I'm an Internet thug.

Sigbet record: 99999-0. Blee dat
    Mangasm said:

Tahune said:

Oh god not again.

We saw that already. Munoz clinging to a leg helplessly while Okami rains down hammerfists for fifteen minutes.

Okami should be a fight away from another title shot. Give him Kennedy or Vitor if the Silva rematch is happening
    :)) I was wondering if anyone remembered haha
    Tahune said:

Acedaddy said:

Tahune said:

I understand what you are saying bud I feel that Bisping doesn't deserve another crack a Vitor yet and Vitor would be well within his rights to outright refuse it.

OK OK, You got me. I just want a Co main that would get me pumped up for Silva Weidman rematch & to me, What better way than Vitor KTFO of Bisping?
    Acedaddy said:

Tahune said:

Acedaddy said:

Tahune said:

OK OK, You got me. I just want a Co main that would get me pumped up for Silva Weidman rematch & to me, What better way than Vitor KTFO of Bisping?
    haha poor old bisping.

When is he back from his eye surgery anyway?
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,251Free
    Yeah Bisping deserves a rematch for getting KO'd
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,253Free
    OP obviously missed this...

Because if he saw that he wouldn't of created this thread.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

PoloRidah said:

I think you missed my reply to other guy that said the same thing or you wouldn't have taken the time to post a pic & say that. So I'll tell you... I didn't miss that, I just think a fight between the two for a shot at the title would motivate the two & Vitor wouldn't be sitting on the sidelines waiting for a year without competing just so he keeps his shot. You may not agree but I think I have answered the question Did I miss the fact Vitor KO'd Bisping a few months back.
    Acedaddy said:

PoloRidah said:

I think you missed my reply to other guy that said the same thing or you wouldn't have taken the time to post a pic & say that. So I'll tell you... I didn't miss that, I just think a fight between the two for a shot at the title would motivate the two & Vitor wouldn't be sitting on the sidelines waiting for a year without competing just so he keeps his shot. You may not agree but I think I have answered the question Did I miss the fact Vitor KO'd Bisping a few months back.
    Well then this thread makes zero sense.

Vitor destroyed Spits.

Vitor is pretty much the number one contender already so why should he fight a dude he already KO'd?

Bisping needs to fight somebody else.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    thought this was a bump..
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
    PoloRidah said:

Acedaddy said:

PoloRidah said:

Vitor destroyed Spits.

Vitor is pretty much the number one contender already so why should he fight a dude he already KO'd?

That's fine that you feel that way. But if the thread makes no sense to you, then why are you even going into it?

Acedaddy said:

PoloRidah said:

Acedaddy said:

PoloRidah said:

Vitor destroyed Spits.

That's fine that you feel that way. But if the thread makes no sense to you, then why are you even going into it?

To discuss why I thought it made no sense. Isn't that obvious?
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

JDS should be fighting Roy Nelson for a title shot at Cain

because they both want the belt< /op>

JDS is already scheduled to fight Cain. Vitor will have to wait a year before he competes for the title. I think it hurts fighters to be out that long. And when he fights for the title, I don't want to see him take 2 or 3 rounds trying to get over ringrust!
    edited July 2013
    Acedaddy said:

JDS is already scheduled to fight Cain. Vitor will have to wait a year before he competes for the title. I think it hurts fighters to be out that long. And when he fights for the title, I don't want to see him take 2 or 3 rounds trying to get over ringrust!
    Ace, Spartacus's post was very sarcastic. He was showing that your opinion of Vitor fighting Bisping again didn't make much sense right now.

Also Vitor has been fighting professionally since 1996. He's a true vet. I don't think he would suffer from ring rust.

I do agree with you that if Vitor has to wait for a Silva/Weidman rematch he should stay active though. Honostly I'd like to see a Vitor/Silva match up right now for a title shot. Makes more sense than throwing Bisping back into the picture.
    Post edited by PoloRidah on
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• juice64011juice64011 Posts: 5,949Free
    edited July 2013
    I think that Vitor vs Weidman should happen if Anderson doesn't want the rematch otherwise Vitor vs Okami for #1 contender. Bisping is 2-2 in his last 4, he doesn't deserve the shot yet.
    Post edited by juice64011 on
    MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion

UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion

UFC Prediction Tournament 4 Champion

Official JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion*

• fobarfobar Posts: 27,337Free
    Tahune said:

Bisping dosent fight losers

PoloRidah said:

Acedaddy said:

Ace, Spartacus's post was very sarcastic. He was showing that your opinion of Vitor fighting Bisping again didn't make much sense right now.

Also Vitor has been fighting professionally since 1996. He's a true vet. I don't think he would suffer from ring rust.

I do agree with you that if Vitor has to wait for a Silva/Weidman rematch he should stay active though. Honostly I'd like to see a Vitor/Silva match up right now for a title shot. Makes more sense than throwing Bisping back into the picture.
    I'm just going by Bisping tweeting to Weidman telling Weidman to fight him. So I say if he can get past Vitor, He can have a shot. We all know it's not gonna happen, but I'd love to see Vitor kick his *** again.

edited July 2013
    Acedaddy said:

PoloRidah said:

Acedaddy said:

I'm just going by Bisping tweeting to Weidman telling Weidman to fight him. So I say if he can get past Vitor, He can have a shot. We all know it's not gonna happen, but I'd love to see Vitor kick his *** again.

Bisping has been crying for a title shot for years, even though he has lost 3 number 1 contender fights.

LoL @ the bold. You're okay in my book now.

You should post more. :D
    Post edited by PoloRidah on
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4