Anderson Silva on UFC 168 rematch vs Chris Weidman "I Back"

ShuberlingShuberling Posts: 11,604Free

God damn, Weidman's gonna get hit by a wrecking train here, this'll be hilarious, say bye to that belt Christina!
Makin' movies, makin' songs and fightin' round the world!

Thiago Alves = UFC WW Champion of 2014/15!!!

Costa Philippou is a boss! ... And also, he looks like a Columbian drug lord :)

My MMA record = 3-1 (Semi pro) Battle Arena British Featherweight champion

I am more powerful than any sith lord to grace the universe, I by myself murdered the career of the G.O.A.T, Anderson "The Spider" Silva! Join the darkside!

Tagged:

Comments

• trez1336trez1336 Posts: 643Free
    edited July 2013

Stop it
    Post edited by trez1336 on
    text
  • ShuberlingShuberling Posts: 11,604Free
    PATSTER said:

Thanks for jinxing him again, shube.

trez1336 said:

Stop it

All jinxing/cursing bollox aside, Anderson will truly sodomize him this time around, I just know it!
    Makin' movies, makin' songs and fightin' round the world!

Thiago Alves = UFC WW Champion of 2014/15!!!

Costa Philippou is a boss! ... And also, he looks like a Columbian drug lord :)

My MMA record = 3-1 (Semi pro) Battle Arena British Featherweight champion

I am more powerful than any sith lord to grace the universe, I by myself murdered the career of the G.O.A.T, Anderson "The Spider" Silva! Join the darkside!

• GoToGuyGoToGuy Posts: 5,361Free
    edited July 2013
    Weidman is eff'ed!!!
    Post edited by GoToGuy on

• PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,862Free
    silva is determined to make sure weidman doesnt ever want another fight with silva
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• _Spartan_Spartan Posts: 383Free
    edited July 2013

he back = i believe = weidman ****

"I back" means im back to consciousness after being ktfo by Weidman 1 week ago and dana white offered being a ton of money and im now going to pretend my mind was not right and weidman was a fluke when in reality weidman is a more well rounded fighter than I and I will most likely lose in rematch and I will hire steven segal to break weidman's wrist prior to the fight to help me win. Just as I pretended my ribs were injured in Sonnen 1 fight i will think of a fake excuse why i lost the weidman fight.
    Post edited by _Spartan on
  • i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,372Free
    no troll I think Anderson is going to **** him up this time around, no clowning or any bull ****

return of the 2008 anderson, believe ****

UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

• PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,862Free
    ThePack19 said:

LMAO! Yep....before the first fight, Weidman was screwed. He was doomed. Was gonna get killed. Was gonna get clowned around and toyed with before lights out. No chance what-so-ever! Blah blah blah...........Re-watch the vid Silva, ya got KTFO! =))

and thats exactly what would have happened if silva hadnt shown up with a terrible mindset
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• AnsemAnsem Posts: 3,837Free
    Weidman will end up like Serra after this fight.

| Machida - JDS - Penn - Belfort - Nurmagomedov - Texiera |

“I make my own odds. I make my own atmosphere.” - Vitor Belfort

"Sixty G's babyyy! haha yeah!" - Conor Mcgregoat

• Cole1186Cole1186 Posts: 3,766Free
    I've never been so excited for a fight before.. Anderson will come out with the intention of Finishing Weidman as fast as possible, this will be GREAT!!

no troll I think Anderson is going to **** him up this time around, no clowning or any bull ****

the 2008 Anderson that took on the great Patrick Côté oh wow weidman will win with a submission this fight
  • i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,372Free
    _Spartan said:

the 2008 Anderson that took on the great Patrick Côté oh wow weidman will win with a submission this fight
    in 2008, you were probably like 9 years old

UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

edited July 2013
    Anderson is so fake in this video and he knows it too, and he is pretending that he can't speak complete sentences, this is an act
    Post edited by _Spartan on
  • Weidman_the_GOATWeidman_the_GOAT Posts: 2,758Free
    Weidman via first round spinning wheel kick ko.

Welchers:
    Bluesy(sig)
    Identity(poop eating bet)

Weidman | Belfort | Sanchez | Gus | Aldo | Maia | JDS | Pettis | Shogun | Glover | Jacare | Machida | Silva | Cub | Mcgregor | Manuwa

Poop eating bets: 1-0

Gustaffson is the Real 205 champ right now.
    Gus- 1, 2, 3, 4.
  • LayDownDeadLayDownDead Posts: 155Free
    Good, now I can see Weidman beat the **** out of Andehson for 5 rounds instead of 2.

Ryan LaFlare = 2015 Welterweight Champ
  • jamamawjamamaw Posts: 2,406Free
    Chris needs this rematch just as much as Anderson, that being said I hope andy kills him.
    Anderson silva

Nick diaz

Gegard Mousasi

gilbert melendez

wanderlei silva

Tito ortiz

Rampage jackson

Paul Daley

DC
    Megumi Fuji

Sig bet Record: 1-0
  • OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,620Free

Good, now I can see Weidman beat the **** out of Andehson for 5 rounds instead of 2.

I like this guy.

Anyways, Silva's talk is irrelevant. Weidman proved he can beat Silva at his own game.

"But Silva was clownin' and if he is 100% focused he'll smash Weidman" blah blah blah. Silva Fans like to cite the fact that somehow Silva wasn't committed to winning that fight just because he was doing his dancing (that he's done countless times in WINS).

Well I'll make the argument that Weidman wasn't focused in their 1st fight because he let Silva suck him into a stand up centric fight. He won then and he still wins even without Silva's antics.

Fact is Silva has been great for a long long time but everyone slows down or loses a step at some point. Silva is on the decline (father time is undefeated) while Weidman is going to continue to improve and evolve for quite a while (10 pro fights ffs).

Hell even without Silva's inevitable physical deterioration, Chris just has the right combo of stylistic strengths, confidence, youth, and now has some experience against Silva, to beat him in the rematch and in the 3rd fight 4th fight etc...

Get used to it people, Weidman is for real and he's here to stay
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT
    If you don't think Ronda could actually take out Cain on her best day, then there's something wrong with YOU

• 12er12er StocktonPosts: 11,059Free
    The hero worship of Silva is out of control. Your supposed to be grown men, quit fawning over him ladies. He's just going to let you down again.
    If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, then turn to them the other cheek, then keep turning until you deliver a roundhouse kick to his jaw. - Matthew 5:39

GOATer
  • ShannonRitch1p4pShannonRitch1p4p Posts: 10,073Free
    He said "i back"

It has nothing to do with him accepting a rematch.

He was just letting his fans know he is not sleeping anymore and that hes ok.

He back.
  • PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,385Free
    LoL

Hilarious that people are saying the same **** prior to him getting KTFO'd.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• StompGrindStompGrind Posts: 21,324Free
    Should be interesting. Don't really know who will win but i'm leaning toward Silva.
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,826Free
    I got me winning
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • WalkLikeAWarrior707WalkLikeAWarrior707 Posts: 6,005Free
    Back already? Goddamn. 2nd fight will be very interesting. I could see Anderson coming back and catching Weidman. But I could also see Weidman taking it to Anderson again and beating him with GnP or catching a sub. He took him down and did a lot of work in the 1st round against Silva. I think he can definitely do it again.
    Legends - Bruce Lee, Genki Sudo, Joachim Hansen
    HW - JDS, Browne, Hunt, Big Nog
    LHW - Bones, Gustafsson, Jimi Manuwa, Te Huna, Gian Villante
    MW - Weidman, Cung Le, Dylan Andrews, Magnus Cedenblad
    WW - Hendricks, Condit, Robbie Lawler, Brian Foster, Erick Silva, Hyun Gyu Lim, Thatch, Sean Spencer
    LW - Pettis, Khabib, Dos Anjos, Edson Barboza, Jim Miller, Bobby Green, Chiesa
    FW - Conor McGregor, Korean Zombie, Frankie, Poirier, Charles Oliveria, Rony Jason
    BW - Cruz, Pickett, Vaughan Lee, Iuri Alcantara, Erik Perez, Russell Doane
    WBW - Cat Zingano
    FLY - John Lineker, Louis Smolka
  • BanduraBandura Posts: 1,453Free
    The Dark Lord has spoken MuthaFuqas

All hail the Dark sith ruler, Darth Shubeous!
  • JohnnyZadarJohnnyZadar Posts: 8,936Free
    Bandura said:

The Dark Lord has spoken MuthaFuqas

u a shube ****??????...lol...damn
  • liquid2metalliquid2metal Posts: 306Free
    Eff yeah!
    I was reading that he took the rematch today on YouTube comments.
    Glad it's legit.
    Finally get to see who REALLY is better.
    Anderson better work on his jiu jitsu because that first round GNP was brutal.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our Fedor in heaven, hallowed be your sambo, your combos come. Your Kimora be done on the street, as it is in the ring. Give us today our daily sparring, and forgive us the overtraining we have done as we forgive those who knock us out. Subject us not to the trial but deliver us from Werdum. Remember that Fedor got triangled for your sins...

- Fedor - Roy Nelson - Lyoto Machida - Glover Texeira - Chael Sonnen - Nick Diaz - Carlos Condit -
    - Tarec Saffiedine - Nate Diaz - Gilbert Melendez - Frankie Edgar - Anthony Pettis - Ricardo Lamas -

Train by day, piss-off Shannon & Pack by night! All day!