EA UFC FIRST GAMEPLAY FOOTAGE

_Finish_Him__Finish_Him_ Posts: 11,577Free
edited July 2013 in UFC
:( 10 seconds, but it looks like a real f***ing fight ... DO WANT!

Post edited by _Finish_Him_ on
Predicition League Record: 39-15, Prediction League Record: 6-1, ***Camp League Record***: 9-2
OFFICIAL UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 7 WINNER
http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147741/michelle-waterson-appreciation-thread/p1
http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147932/that-80-s-90-s-thread-bittersweet-memories/p1

Tagged:

Comments

• Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,588Free
    edited July 2013
    Wow, those character models look nothing like Kongo and Barry. Hopefully they fix them before the game releases
    Post edited by Yesterdays_Hero on
  • _Finish_Him__Finish_Him_ Posts: 11,577Free

Wow, those character models look nothing like Kongo and Barry. Hopefully they fix them before the game releases

Work is still in Progress and it looks already great, no need to be funny at this point! ;)
    Predicition League Record: 39-15, Prediction League Record: 6-1, ***Camp League Record***: 9-2
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147741/michelle-waterson-appreciation-thread/p1
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147932/that-80-s-90-s-thread-bittersweet-memories/p1

• WalkLikeAWarrior707WalkLikeAWarrior707 Posts: 6,005Free
    Thanks 4 this! Been waiting for some gameplay. Everything looks pretty solid. I know it's very early but I hope they change the kicks. I thought the leg kicks in UFC 3 were much better. Especially the special leg kicks like Aldo and Alves had.
    Legends - Bruce Lee, Genki Sudo, Joachim Hansen
    HW - JDS, Browne, Hunt, Big Nog
    LHW - Bones, Gustafsson, Jimi Manuwa, Te Huna, Gian Villante
    MW - Weidman, Cung Le, Dylan Andrews, Magnus Cedenblad
    WW - Hendricks, Condit, Robbie Lawler, Brian Foster, Erick Silva, Hyun Gyu Lim, Thatch, Sean Spencer
    LW - Pettis, Khabib, Dos Anjos, Edson Barboza, Jim Miller, Bobby Green, Chiesa
    FW - Conor McGregor, Korean Zombie, Frankie, Poirier, Charles Oliveria, Rony Jason
    BW - Cruz, Pickett, Vaughan Lee, Iuri Alcantara, Erik Perez, Russell Doane
    WBW - Cat Zingano
    FLY - John Lineker, Louis Smolka
    It looks like UFC 3 with EA's logo slapped all over the cage at this point
  • StompGrindStompGrind Posts: 21,211Free
    lol looks nothing like a real fight.
    Superman punch and 2 - 1 looks awesome, really fluid and not like in UFC3 totally mechanic! They really need to work on the leg kicks tho... can't wait for the first Ko footage, so curious... Damn!

• MangasmMangasm Posts: 6,043Free
    Kinda looks like it had the EA MMA ice skating movement
    The internet tells me that that's called love, I'm on the internet cuz I'm an Internet thug.

Sigbet record: 99999-0. Blee dat
  • StompGrindStompGrind Posts: 21,211Free
    edited July 2013
    Mangasm said:

Kinda looks like it had the EA MMA ice skating movement

Agreed and they said they were going to fix that with mocap but it seems they only did it for the stationary stance movement not actual footwork. The striking looks as robotic as undisputed or EA MMA.

I wish they could get it to a point where it looked like the old UFC promo of Chuck vs Rampage but they never will with tight time constraints and soo many fighters and other content.
    Post edited by StompGrind on
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,253Free
    wow......I'm disappointed, looks like a smoother UFC 3

I thought they were going to have fight night-like striking.....yeah the graphics are great, but Fight Night Champion still looks better and it is a last gen game
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
    PATSTER said:

I thought they were going to have fight night-like striking.....yeah the graphics are great, but Fight Night Champion still looks better and it is a last gen game

Let's bang bro
    I need more time to prepare, I'm tired as ****

And I have to do a lot of s*** tomorrow
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You guys saw the typical taunt gesture from Bendo 0:06?

• idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    edited July 2013
    not buying this one because EA is garbage. 6 seconds of action is all they could show? man they arent even interested in their own product.

im straight serious too. EA is trash and they are going to butcher the ufc series
    Post edited by idrankyourbeer on
    Just givin out the D
    Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
  • 12er12er Posts: 10,804Free
    PATSTER said:

not buying this one because EA is garbage. 6 seconds of action is all they could show? man they arent even interested in their own product.

im straight serious too. EA is trash and they are going to butcher the ufc series

And THQ did SUCH a good job.
    Of course, that's why their stock prices skyrocketed after undisputed 3.
  • the_enigmathe_enigma Posts: 19,061Premium
    edited July 2013
    They need to have scrambles in the game otherwise it's not convincing enough.

They should have scrambles a battle of direction, just hold the direction you want the fighter to spin out / grapple towards and there's not so much control as it is random moves your fighter automatically does, it's just that you can change direction to counter their direction, depending on your positioning that will either land you in a good spot or get you in hot water and this wouldn't just be spinning around each other, it's grappling just in fast forward with crazy struggles where guys are slipping and falling, kicking each other away etc trying to get a grip on their opponent, Once you settle into a position it's grappling like usual.

example, lets say a takedown is half missed, it starts a scramble, one guy has his back turned, the guy facing his back holds towards him to try and take his back, or holds away to let him up, the guy with his back turned can hold away to try and create space or towards his opponent to try and turn around, they both decide to go towards each other, they enter a scramble situation, if they both keep pushing towards each other they end up clinching or entering grappling on the ground depending who held direction the longest or some ****, both guys can also go left or right, depending which way their fighters end up they can go towards or away from each other, if both guys point the same direction (one toward, one away) the guy going towards the opponent gets the advantage and scores a good position (zigging instead of zagging) throw in strikes, throws and even flying subs, this could be a crazy aspect of the game.
    Post edited by the_enigma on
    2013 predictions league champion
    Forum odds makers league all division champ, p4p 1... no.1 period.
    Forum Face Off 2012 champion, 2013 no.2, 2013 most wins as champ
    Last one to post wins winner x2

imageimage
    Well it's really early to tell something about the game and 0:10 sec don't really say much... i still think besides EA MMA, this game will be the best MMA game ever!!!

• wedo619wedo619 Posts: 1,228Free
    bendos counter could not be anymore robootic and telegraphed
    photo NickDiazHitem.jpg

sigbet record- 1-0
  • AmerimanAmeriman Posts: 2,068Free
    Based on the little bit of footage there, aside from the graphics, it doesn't look any different than Undisputed 3.
    Boston threw me a god damn beating. DOOMGOAT REIGNS SUPREME
    Everybody who said it sucks or it looks like UFC3 will be all over it after the release, lmao!

• AmerimanAmeriman Posts: 2,068Free

Everybody who said it sucks or it looks like UFC3 will be all over it after the release, lmao!

Even if that's true, that doesn't all of a sudden mean it doesn't look ****. It does.

Boston threw me a god damn beating. DOOMGOAT REIGNS SUPREME
    Ameriman said:

Even if that's true, that doesn't all of a sudden mean it doesn't look ****. It does.

Just wait for the official gameplay bro, this is rec. from a crappy handy camera from a different stream that s*** looks always awful, you know that! It's going to be the best game ever, say what you want about EA's Sports games, but Madden, NBA, MMA and NHL are barnburners for years now, i'll predict you the best MMA Game ever made...
    Ignite is a blast!

• GSP_rules1GSP_rules1 Posts: 928Free
    PATSTER said:

Let's bang bro
    Quit ducking me than....man up ****

Mighty Mouse is a boring point fighter, and will be the reason his weight class gets eliminated from the ufc. Nobody cares if he wins or loses.

i still don't know why he stopped filming ****ing idiot!

Nobody said being UFC3 is a bad thing but at this point their game doesn't look to be a anything amazing. I honestly think they have taken UFC 3 and slapped EA logos all over the place.
  • jayzeejayzee Posts: 2,019Free
    It looks better when you google UFC 3 and UFC EA and compare the pictures. That shaky camera can't pick up any detail.

• idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    edited July 2013
    PATSTER said:

And THQ did SUCH a good job.
    better than ea ever could. they halfass all their products, rush them out full of the same bugs that go unfixed for years, never give any support or updates, and the only time you hear from them is when they are putting out their next years money grabber sports game. then they put it on shelves and go on vacation for another year

theyve won back to back consumerist america's worst company of the year golden poo awards for a reason. they arent focused in on gamers and the quality of their games any more. they just buy out their competition or run them to the ground, and do the least amount of work to make the most amount of money. they are nothing more than corporate cockgobblers. its no longer based on fun and competition. its based on virtual cash transactions and dealing with bugs inside of those game modes that revolve around the EA Store. take madden/fifa/nhl ultimate team for instance.

nhl 13 still has the same bugs as it has 3 years ago in its ultimate team mode and the developers dont care to fix them...no pucks and no wins for winning, packs not opening, players disappearing from watch list and trade pile, backup goalies not recovering and over 20 other game breaking glitches...how dare you put out a game that operates on cash transactions but is full of bugs. it should be your first priority to fix these issues if you are charging money to play that game mode. but *sigh* another game that EA Sports doesnt care about. no updates all year. if you ever lose your money, your stuck on the phone with some asian dude living in vancouver for weeks as he escalates your situation all the way to the white house. the company as a whole is total garbage.

ive seen people getting replies from representatives of ea when they lost money and didnt get their pack saying "Sorry Byron, maybe next time!" ive seen a developer respond to a game breaking glitch where the wrong cards were being given out saying "It Happens." ive seen another dude have his game break and a developer replies "im too busy working on the game to be able to help you"......even though there was not a single patch for NHL 13 released since october and they didnt do **** all to that game, despite all the money theyve swindled in

it took almost a whole year delay to put out EA MMA.....and that game stunk. it definately wasnt put on hold to improve the quality. EA just doesnt care. they will butcher any game they can get their hands on if they dont have competition...oh yeah and guess what?!? they are making the next UFC game!

theres a rant for you guys. tl;dr version: EA is total garbage. those are just a few legit examples why. i would take THQ or any other company in the world, hell even blizzard or activision, to make the next ufc game. with EA youre just going to deal with an unpolished unfinished bug ridden beta pathetic attempt of the undisputed series, yet they butchered, and will probably force you to pay more money just to customize your fighters and whatnot any way they can....because they will. dont even get me started on how they butchered sim city.

Post edited by idrankyourbeer on
    Just givin out the D
    Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
  • OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,557Free
    The thing that sucks the most is that even if this game doesn't look that great by the time it releases ill probably still buy it because there is literally NOTHING else like it, no competition at all.

!!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

"GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people"
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT

The thing that sucks the most is that even if this game doesn't look that great by the time it releases ill probably still buy it because there is literally NOTHING else like it, no competition at all.

There is fight night bro

• BanduraBandura Posts: 1,453Free

There is fight night bro
    Its true the sub system in Fight Night is P4P

All hail the Dark sith ruler, Darth Shubeous!
    Bandura said:

There is fight night bro
    Its true the sub system in Fight Night is P4P
    The clinch work is amazing

• OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,557Free

There is fight night bro
    Like I said there's literally nothing else like it.

You might as well have said there's Tekken.

As long as the grappling takes a step forward it'll be straight.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

"GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people"
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT