Mighty Mouse's skull is disproportionately larger than the bottom half of his face.

MegasoupMegasoup Maker of SoupsPosts: 2,386Free
I mean...like, it is man. Sorry, but it's crazy lookin'.

I've had a lot to drink, tonight. Bacardi; it's the stuff, man.
Member of the People's Freedom Movement

Tagged:

Comments

• MachidaPowerMachidaPower Serial Chillin.Posts: 1,963Free
    i completely concur with the opinion stated.
    the buffer 180... best move in the UFC.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=169_1364680421

"Ameriman is the P4P greatest poster of all time, and he would never welch on a sigbet." [sic]

"I took wanderleisilva101's MMA knowledge to the back of the throat and I loved it! P.S Chael will get destroyed by Wand too!"

Miesha Nose.
  • _Finish_Him__Finish_Him_ Posts: 11,608Free
    Patster will get you, Son...
    and Bacardi is for Girls :D Mr. Jimmy Beam or Mr. Jacky Daniel's... Honey!!!
    Predicition League Record: 39-15, Prediction League Record: 6-1, ***Camp League Record***: 9-2
    OFFICIAL UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 7 WINNER
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147741/michelle-waterson-appreciation-thread/p1
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147932/that-80-s-90-s-thread-bittersweet-memories/p1

• MegasoupMegasoup Maker of SoupsPosts: 2,386Free

I drank Jack Daniels with some of that good 'ole fashioned Coca Cola from 23 years of age to 33. I became a fan of Bacardi and Coke in the last year, as I work in a Latin dance club. I dig it and it's a little bit cheaper, too. Also this; Latin chicks, by and large and on the average, tend to be hotter than the white chicks I stuck it in for almost twenty years. (Nothing quite compares to the beauty of a bi-racial chick, though.)

Posted is a photo of my damn-near unrequitted love; a girl I've been talking to for 7 months, a girl I've had many a drink with, a girl I'm sharing a day and an evening with this Saturday.

376128_10100432723076510_2081495691_n.jpg
    581 x 790 - 41K

• Epiqu1nEpiqu1n Posts: 1,487Free
    Delete your account and leave forever you are retarded.
    List of GOAT Fighters

1. Michael McDonald
    2. Nick Diaz
    3. Demetrious Johnson
    4. Matt Brown
    5. Rashad Evans
    6. JDS
    7. Joe Lauzon
    8. Patster
    9. Carnage
    10. 12er
    11. LayDownDead
    12. Diego Brandao
    13. Papy Abedi
    14. Tom Brady
    15. Russell Wilson
    16. Manhoef
    17. Scott Jorgensen
    18. Elias Silverio
    19. Fabio Maldonado
    20. Louis Smolka

Epiqu1n said:

Oh, I certainly hope I never find myself matching wits with this guy! I'm certain that I would shrink from such a challenge!

Epiqu1n said:

"Delete your account and leave forever. You are retarded."

I believe that such a sentence (an extremely basic one, by the way) would be structured like this.

• the_enigmathe_enigma Posts: 19,089Premium
    Man... wtf is with your profile pic?!?
    ^ I agree.
    2013 predictions league champion
    Forum odds makers league ALL divisions champ, p4p 1... no.1 period.
    Forum Face Off 2012 champion, 2013 no.2, 2013 most wins as champ
    Last one to post wins winner x2

• TahuneTahune Posts: 1,888Free

Man... wtf is with your profile pic?!?

It's the bacardi
    Grover- Future LHW champ!
  • OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,620Free
    This forum gets weirder and weirder every day.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT
    If you don't think Ronda could actually take out Cain on her best day, then there's something wrong with YOU

• PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,385Free
    edited July 2013
    Megasoup is a grown man in his late 30's (I believe) that acts like a 16 year old kid. lol

But if you're having fun, live it up. Bottoms up.
    Post edited by PoloRidah on
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• 12er12er StocktonPosts: 11,049Free
    edited July 2013
    Megasoup said:

I drank Jack Daniels with some of that good 'ole fashioned Coca Cola from 23 years of age to 33. I became a fan of Bacardi and Coke in the last year, as I work in a Latin dance club. I dig it and it's a little bit cheaper, too. Also this; Latin chicks, by and large and on the average, tend to be hotter than the white chicks I stuck it in for almost twenty years. (Nothing quite compares to the beauty of a bi-racial chick, though.)

Posted is a photo of my damn-near unrequitted love; a girl I've been talking to for 7 months, a girl I've had many a drink with, a girl I'm sharing a day and an evening with this Saturday.

If there's on thing I know about women, its that they love when you post their photo on the internet for freaks like twisted fascination and zaksame to beat their dicks to. You should go ahead and post her home address and work schedule while your at it.
    Post edited by 12er on
    If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, then turn to them the other cheek, then keep turning until you deliver a roundhouse kick to his jaw. - Matthew 5:39

GOATer