Apparently, Hector Lombard is pretty short and it's an issue.

MegasoupMegasoup Maker of SoupsPosts: 2,384Free
That would suck! I'm glad I don't have that problem. Sometimes, I forget that being 6 foot 2 is a gift from god or satan or luck or whatever. I don't even notice that some people are awfully short, but I imagine that people that are short think about it all the time. That's gotta' suck.

So Hector is a midget! That sucks! I wish I could meet him somewhere in the middle. Maybe I could be 5'11" and have a physique more like his.
Member of the People's Freedom Movement

Tagged:

Comments

• _Finish_Him__Finish_Him_ Posts: 11,538Free
    Megasoup said:

So Hector is a midget! That sucks! I I wish I could meet him somewhere in the middle. Maybe I could be 5'11" and have a physique more like his.

Hook me up, if you guys ever meet each other ... I'd would like to be there, when you tell him the part about the midget... and the rest of the story! ;)

Predicition League Record: 39-15, Prediction League Record: 6-1, ***Camp League Record***: 9-2
    OFFICIAL UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 7 WINNER
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147741/michelle-waterson-appreciation-thread/p1
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147932/that-80-s-90-s-thread-bittersweet-memories/p1

• MegasoupMegasoup Maker of SoupsPosts: 2,384Free

Megasoup said:

So Hector is a midget! That sucks! I I wish I could meet him somewhere in the middle. Maybe I could be 5'11" and have a physique more like his.

Hook me up, if you guys ever meet each other ... I'd would like to be there, when you tell him the part about the midget... and the rest of the story! ;)

No, probably not. I've gotten my butt kicked a few times in the gym and a couple times while fighting in front of ticketholders. Those that delivered the butt-kickings didn't have resume's like Hector. I believe I'll take a completely different line if I ran into him.

I'd spar him any day and I'd fight him for the smallest purse. I would try my best, but I am pretty certain that I would lose. I'm a realist.

• najmanajma Posts: 2,021Free
    What's the point of this thread again?
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,784Free
    edited July 2013
    at 6 2 you are more in freak territory, 5 11 is the prefered height of man for a woman, average male height in the uk is 5 9 average female height is 5 3- 5 4
    Post edited by PunchBag on
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

Average male height in Poland is 5'11" and it's 6'0" in the Netherlands.
    And the perfect woman for a man is 9% shorter than him.

Therefore for a 183cm (6'0") tall guy, the perfect woman is 166cm/5'5" tall.
  • SistiSisti Posts: 5,312Free
  • TheBigDTheBigD Posts: 420Free
  • 12er12er Posts: 10,731Free

12er is turning heel to save the forum

He knows the forum is on life support, with GSP gone, the hate is lacking.

12er's the hero The UFC Fight Club deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. An Iron Jimmie - Carnages41

• FroZeNFroZeN Posts: 4,762Free
  • DoobsterDoobster Posts: 2,096Free
    I'm 4'20"

"It's either blue cheese with wings or go **** your mother." -- MadFlavor
    Your link is 2 years old and has nothing to do with Zuffa.
  • Cole1186Cole1186 Posts: 3,717Free
    TheBigD said:

This thread made me dumber. A feat in itself.

I lol'd at that!
  • i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,279Free
    beta male

UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

I am an idiot for thinking GSP would finish a fight. GSP has a boyfriend and his name is IRT

• jdukjduk Posts: 8,284Free
    jduk said:

why is it an issue?

Because the UFC made him go down a weight class. I've never heard of the UFC's brass "making" someone do that, but according to Hector Lombard himself, that's what they made him do.

I'm glad you bothered to ask. There were a lot of people that made some disparaging comments pointed towards me, as if I made this thread because I'm some sort of elitist. I can't help but feel a little embarassed for them.

Anyway, this is sorta' groundbreaking news; something certainly worthy of discussion. Is the UFC overreaching? Or maybe the UFC making it's wishes known to their fighters is this a good thing; sorta' like when you really want some girl to be yours, if only she'd just tell you what she wants, you'd make it happen.

Now, let's begin this discussion. Or everyone can continue to act like jackasses on here. It doesn't bother me. I was bombed out of my skull when I made all of those threads last night.

• jdukjduk Posts: 8,284Free
    Didn't know they'd done that. He's already thick at 185, so I think he might struggle
    PATSTER said:

Anyone under 6 foot is a midget and if they make fun of Mighty GOAT they are hypocrites.

Mike Tyson was only a half inch over 5'11".

Megasoup said:

jduk said:

why is it an issue?

Because the UFC made him go down a weight class. I've never heard of the UFC's brass "making" someone do that, but according to Hector Lombard himself, that's what they made him do.

I'm glad you bothered to ask. There were a lot of people that made some disparaging comments pointed towards me, as if I made this thread because I'm some sort of elitist. I can't help but feel a little embarassed for them.

Anyway, this is sorta' groundbreaking news; something certainly worthy of discussion. Is the UFC overreaching? Or maybe the UFC making it's wishes known to their fighters is this a good thing; sorta' like when you really want some girl to be yours, if only she'd just tell you what she wants, you'd make it happen.

Now, let's begin this discussion. Or everyone can continue to act like jackasses on here. It doesn't bother me. I was bombed out of my skull when I made all of those threads last night.
    Its because instead of asking these questions, or starting a conversation you posted some rambling nonsense about being 6"2 and how Lombard is a midget. This is a 1 star thread.

12er's the hero The UFC Fight Club deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. An Iron Jimmie - Carnages41

• BanduraBandura Posts: 1,453Free
    Megasoup said:

jduk said:

why is it an issue?

I've never heard of the UFC's brass "making" someone do that, .
    Frankie Edgar

All hail the Dark sith ruler, Darth Shubeous!
    jduk said:

Didn't know they'd done that. He's already thick at 185, so I think he might struggle

Yeah, I though everyone knew, which was why I took a humorous approach to this thread. I was feeling no pain, last night.

12er said:

Megasoup said:

jduk said:

why is it an issue?

Its because instead of asking these questions, or starting a conversation you posted some rambling nonsense about being 6"2 and how Lombard is a midget. This is a 1 star thread.
    Again, I though everyone knew, which was why I took a humorous approach to this thread. I guess if that news didn't find its way to you, you're probably not as informed as you believe yourself to be. Maybe you're not exactly qualified to make a "star rating" on a thread.

Megasoup said:

12er said:

Megasoup said:

jduk said:

why is it an issue?

Again, I though everyone knew, which was why I took a humorous approach to this thread. I guess if that news didn't find its way to you, you're probably not as informed as you believe yourself to be. Maybe you're not exactly qualified to make a "star rating" on a thread.
    Your so gotten to. You posted like 9 assenine drunken threads last night. Also if that's your idea of humor, maybe your not qualified to be taking the humorous approach.

12er said:

Megasoup said:

12er said:

Megasoup said:

jduk said:

why is it an issue?

Your so gotten to. You posted like 9 assenine drunken threads last night. Also if that's your idea of humor, maybe your not qualified to be taking the humorous approach.
    You misspelled asinine.

Megasoup said:

12er said:

Megasoup said:

12er said:

Megasoup said:

jduk said:

why is it an issue?

You misspelled asinine.
    Well you got me. Give yourself a pat on the back homie, you earned it.

• SURVIVOR78SURVIVOR78 Posts: 1,094Free
    Bjorn Rebney said that he saw Hecter Lombard in the shower after a Bellator fight and that his weiner was as big as a Rollo, his favorite caramel filled candy. So he put it in his mouth and it said it tasted salty, so he gave him to the UFC.
  • SURVIVOR78SURVIVOR78 Posts: 1,094Free
    Whoever thinks 6'4" is short is out of their mind.
  • BlackziliansBlackzilians Posts: 565Free
    please bud......................... please!!!
    dogg.jpeg
    259 x 194 - 7K
    Maia vs Rousey
    Phenom 'n Suga
    Welcome to Welterweight Division Mr. Lombard.
    AAAND NEW! UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Alexander Gustafsson