Eddie Yagin: where the **** is he

BruteDionBruteDion Posts: 10,489Free
edited July 2013 in UFC
Last we heard he was ment to face Dennis Siver but got injured in practice and had swelling around the brain

Was he forced to retire or what...I'm watching his fight against Hominick and I'm just as stocked to see him fight again as I did when I first saw it
Post edited by AJ_Bearcat on
Sig record
40-21

Owner Of Forum Souls: Bright508620 - MMAFAN001 - CRAZYNOONGAH

What do you get when you take A.Silva's clinch game + Mark Hunt's Iron Chin + Mushy Lady Parts?

A: Cat Zingano....the UFC's true #1 women's contender

< img src =photo BD2_zps23b2f3d9.jpg>
Tagged:

Comments

• PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,310Free
    HaHa I'm watching him fight Hominick on Fuel right now as well.

I'd like to see him make a return, he can bang.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• BruteDionBruteDion Posts: 10,489Free
    PoloRidah said:

HaHa I'm watching him fight Hominick on Fuel right now as well.

I'd like to see him make a return, he can bang.

Yeah Kid Krillen throws for power son...but it's not just that...he lands often aswell which is damn good

It don't matter how much power you got if you don't land

But Mark was helping with his non-existent head movement uknow...I hate it when someone is called a technical striker but can't make some one miss at the same time lol
    Sig record
    40-21

What do you get when you take A.Silva's clinch game + Mark Hunt's Iron Chin + Mushy Lady Parts?

• _Finish_Him__Finish_Him_ Posts: 11,585Free
    BruteDion said:

Last we heard he was ment to face Dennis Siver but got injured in practice and had swelling around the brain

Was he forced to retire or what...I'm watching his fight against Hominick and I'm just as stocked to see him fight again as I did when I first saw it

He needs to ge back in there asap.... Yagin v Siver WAR!

Predicition League Record: 39-15, Prediction League Record: 6-1, ***Camp League Record***: 9-2
    OFFICIAL UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 7 WINNER
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147741/michelle-waterson-appreciation-thread/p1
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147932/that-80-s-90-s-thread-bittersweet-memories/p1

BruteDion said:

He needs to ge back in there asap.... Yagin v Siver WAR!

Indeed...I wonder who has the better chin right now...I would guess Yagin cuz of how Siver was just pumled but Yagin didn't like those body blows from Hominick which is a very bad thing vs. Siver
    Sig record
    40-21

• JbrahamsJbrahams Brisbane, AustraliaPosts: 11,775Ultimate
    I remember I was so pissed off at the UFC for trying to give Hominick an easy win. Yagin had lost to Assuncao (not Raphael either, his brother who's already been cut) and was now given a top 10 fighter. That whole fight I was cheering for Yagin just so he would screw up the UFC's plans.

Been so keen to see him ever since. If it wasn't for Jones, we would have seen him fight at UFC 151...
    UFC Community account: _Josh_
  • Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,619Free
    Jbrahams said:

I remember I was so pissed off at the UFC for trying to give Hominick an easy win. Yagin had lost to Assuncao (not Raphael either, his brother who's already been cut) and was now given a top 10 fighter. That whole fight I was cheering for Yagin just so he would screw up the UFC's plans.

Been so keen to see him ever since. If it wasn't for Jones, we would have seen him fight at UFC 151...

Hominick went down hill so quickly. Had a sick fight with Aldo then got KOed by KZ who is good but shouldn't have done that to him and then he lsot to Yagin and Garza in just terrible performances.
  • KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    Last I recall Yagin had some brain swelling issue from being hit too hard in practice. To some extent. I wouldn't be surprised if he's done..
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
  • JonBonesJonesFanJonBonesJonesFan Posts: 13,363Free
    why isn't '****' filtered out in the title?
    The GOAT Rain_Wizard slapped the taste out of my mouth.

LyGOATo MachiGOD and Go to Guy made Gegard Mousasi and me their wife for five rounds
    Don't you have other problems in your life? It's getting old!!! Again, coz you obviously didn't understand it. They have been banned for spamming dis s*** in every thread... i even laughed about the 1st and second time it happend. It wasn't funny anymore, at least when you're an adult!!!
    Predicition League Record: 39-15, Prediction League Record: 6-1, ***Camp League Record***: 9-2
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147741/michelle-waterson-appreciation-thread/p1
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147932/that-80-s-90-s-thread-bittersweet-memories/p1

• PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,310Free

Don't you have other problems in your life? It's getting old!!! Again, coz you obviously didn't understand it. They have been banned for spamming dis s*** in every thread... i even laughed about the 1st and second time it happend. It wasn't funny anymore, at least when you're an adult!!!

Bro he didn't even address you in his post.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

edited July 2013
    I didn't say that he was adressing it to me, Carn and Pat will be back... just saying there are bigger problems in the world than this paperboy stuff, who cares if there is the word f*** in the topic we use it everyday in life. You guys have to understand that english isn't my first language and sometimes it sounds a little harsh when i want to post something... I ain't even mad anymore , it was just annoying!!! I'm cool with it... s*** happends!!! @TUF1_ @PoloRidah
    Post edited by _Finish_Him_ on

• FroZeNFroZeN Posts: 4,762Free
    Glad I wasn't the only one that really enjoyed Yagins style. Reminded me of a young BJ Penn. Great head movement, crisp hands, etc. Dudes got some nice boxing and that Hominick fight was awesome. I hope he returns in prime form.
    OFFICIAL UFC FORUM BLACKBELT
    FroZeN said:

Glad I wasn't the only one that really enjoyed Yagins style. Reminded me of a young BJ Penn. Great head movement, crisp hands, etc. Dudes got some nice boxing and that Hominick fight was awesome. I hope he returns in prime form.

He even looks like BJ... did you reconize it?

• FroZeNFroZeN Posts: 4,762Free

FroZeN said:

He even looks like BJ... did you reconize it?
    Yeah, I think that's why I thought of him as soon as I saw Yagin. WAR BJ BROS...as awkward as that sounds.
    OFFICIAL UFC FORUM BLACKBELT
    FroZeN said:

Dude didn't you know they both are from the islands and so was Krillin

BJ
    Eddie
    Krillin

The Buddha bros come to bang son
    Sig record
    40-21

• zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,342Free
    Yes that was an amazing slugfest he and Mark too bad neither guy likes to show much defense,they both like to bang.
    Yagin is a really tough guy but taking too many shots to tthe head is not a healthy thing,that is why Dana White msot certainly is an idiot when he thinks fighters have t oentertain.Dana won't be there for these guys when they suffer brain damage,he will be in his vault counting his money while paying guys like Yagin peanuts for putting on a great fight.
    Dana put on a hissy fit talking about contracts and taking away the bonus,there can only be one FOTN bonus,anyone else putting on a good show still makes peanuts.I can't remember but i am sure Yagin-Hominick did not get FOTN and it most certainly should have,two guys put on an absolute barn burner and both combined made garbage money.A FAR better fight than Forrest-Bonnar.
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.