GSP's own team mates root against him.

PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,385Free
http://www.bjpenn.com/quick-twitt-diego-sanchez-rooting-for-hendricks-over-teammate-gsp/

Diego will be rooting for Hendricks and Ellenberger.

Good man.

Discuss for the lulz.
Hendricks 1,2,3,4

Tagged:

Comments

• FroZeNFroZeN Posts: 4,762Free
    That's awesome. Glad to see his teammates aren't blinded by "Loyalty".
    OFFICIAL UFC FORUM BLACKBELT
  • Little_KangLittle_Kang Posts: 17,811Moderator, Ultimate
    PoloRidah said:

You mean the same Diego who cried and left Jackson when gsp came in. Not really a teammate

Also gsp only trains at tri star now

So you fail

Negative, you fail and your opinion is biased because you hate Americans.
    Sorry that the truth hurts buddy. Its been years since gsp has trained at Jackson's. All gsp has to do is bring people to Montreal to help him now
    imageimage
  • PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,385Free

PoloRidah said:

You mean the same Diego who cried and left Jackson when gsp came in. Not really a teammate

So you fail

Sorry that the truth hurts buddy. Its been years since gsp has trained at Jackson's. All gsp has to do is bring people to Montreal to help him now
    What truth?

Nothing in this thread hurts me.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• Za1994Za1994 Posts: 3,188Free
    Poloridah' keeping it P4P.
    Been on the Anthony "Showtime" Pettis train since day one. No questions asked. Showtime Attack Force Too Strong.
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/139486/i-see-it-now-anthony-showtime-pettis-will-go-down-as-the-goat/p1
    Represent Roufusport:
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin. 414 Reppin' the Mil
    UFC 164 Milwaukee, WI
  • amuneraamunera Posts: 1,913Free
    Diego FTW :P
    Fighter Picks League 4 Champion
    Fav:
    HW: JDS/Nelson LHW: Evans WW: Maia/Sanchez LW: Miller/J-Lau FW:Siver BW TBA FlW: Benavidez

• GSP_rules1GSP_rules1 Posts: 928Free
    Such a fail thread. 0/10. They are not team mates and never have been.

Mighty Mouse is a boring point fighter, and will be the reason his weight class gets eliminated from the ufc. Nobody cares if he wins or loses.

• WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,826Free

PoloRidah said:

So you fail

Sorry that the truth hurts buddy.
    Lulz ^^^
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine

Is the thread fail because you dislike the article? Or is the thread fail because somebody mentioned something negative about your idle?

Hendricks 1,2,3,4

PoloRidah said:

Is the thread fail because you dislike the article? Or is the thread fail because somebody mentioned something negative about your idle?

Can't you read?? You failed because they are not team mates, and never have been,, which has already been pointed out to you over and over.

Mighty Mouse is a boring point fighter, and will be the reason his weight class gets eliminated from the ufc. Nobody cares if he wins or loses.

PoloRidah said:

Can't you read?? You failed because they are not team mates, and never have been,, which has already been pointed out to you over and over.
    I didn't write the article. I delivered it to the forum paperboy style.

So in all reality, you are the one failing and looking dumb.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

edited July 2013
    Also answer this question, does GSP train at Jackson's MMA, ever?

After you answer that question honestly and accurately please answer the following question:

Does Diego Sanchez train at Jackson's MMA?
    Post edited by PoloRidah on
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,826Free
    TUF1_ said:

lol at posters and mods alike getting rustled towards PR for something Diego said and an article written by somebody else.

Lmfao I was thinking the same thing

It's rediculous
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • FroZeNFroZeN Posts: 4,762Free
    I'm sad I can't flag mods for troll :(
    OFFICIAL UFC FORUM BLACKBELT
  • Gabri1985Gabri1985 Manchester, England Posts: 7,695Free
    I don't think Diego has ever gotten over Jackson letting gsp train there.

lol at posters and mods alike getting rustled towards PR for something Diego said and an article written by somebody else.

You said it yourself bro, I rustle people with ease. lol
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

Gabri1985 said:

That most likely true.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

PoloRidah said:

After you answer that question honestly and accurately please answer the following question:

To answer your question AGAIN (damn your slow). No GSP does not train at Jackson's!! If you even actually read the article, you would have seen that even Diego himself said they are not team mates and that GSP has only spent 3 weeks at Jackson's camp in 6 years. And that was just a few days before fights to go over gameplans, not train!. And even though gsp was somewhat part of that team, Diego was not, because he left because he didn't like GSP (his competition) in his camp.

There, take a minute and let the words sink into your brain....

Got it now.

edited July 2013

PoloRidah said:

To answer your question AGAIN (damn your slow). No GSP does not train at Jackson's!! If you even actually read the article, you would have seen that even Diego himself said they are not team mates and that GSP has only spent 3 weeks at Jackson's camp in 6 years. And that was just a few days before fights to go over gameplans, not train!. And even though gsp was somewhat part of that team, Diego was not, because he left because he didn't like GSP (his competition) in his camp.

There, take a minute and let the words sink into your brain....

Got it now.
    Smh

First, you're rustled and it's probably preventing you from thinking correctly.

They both train and Jackson's MMA, that makes them team mates weather you like it or not. You definitely are over thinking the situation and once again, I didn't write the article.
    Post edited by PoloRidah on
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

Fail thread 0/10... Worst paperboy ever.

Repost.

Who's really failing here?
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• Gabri1985Gabri1985 Manchester, England Posts: 7,695Free
    PoloRidah said:

Gabri1985 said:

That most likely true.
    it's a shame because he shouldn't even be at welterweight, he had the chance to train with the welterweight champion but decided instead to have a massive hissy.

Jackson showed he will leave a fighter behind if someone better comes along just look at the Jones and Evans situation.
    PoloRidah said:

Repost.

Your reading skills once again come into question....I added worst paper boy ever....not a repost

Your getting all rustled and gotten too and but hurt at once, leaving you all confused and unable to read???

Post edited by GSP_rules1 on

PoloRidah said:

Repost.

Your reading skills once again come into question....I added worst paper boy ever....not a repost

Your getting all rustled and gotten too and but hurt at once, leaving you all confused and unable to read???

Well when I take a look back, I see that I created this thread and clearly put in the op, "Discuss for the lulz". My intentions were clear.

Then you come along bitching and complaining about the thread without mentioning your dislike for the article.

Who's ruslted and gotten too again?
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

Maybe being a paper boy just isn't your thing. :(

And trolling, definitely isn't yours.

=))
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    They both have history working with Greg, but I don't see Sanchez being anymore a teammate than Condit
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
  • Solid_SnakeSolid_Snake Posts: 11,789Moderator, Ultimate
    Gabri1985 said:

PoloRidah said:

Gabri1985 said:

That most likely true.
    it's a shame because he shouldn't even be at welterweight, he had the chance to train with the welterweight champion but decided instead to have a massive hissy.

Jackson showed he will leave a fighter behind if someone better comes along just look at the Jones and Evans situation.
    Lol Evans admitted he left on his own. Jackson hasn't left a fighter behind.
    GSP MAFIA

Leonie fan since day one....No questions asked.

The Funny Thread

http://forums.ufc.production.sparkar
    PoloRidah said:

And trolling, definitely isn't yours.

=))
    Your right, I'm new at trolling, but I promise to come back a lot more often to practice so hopefully one day I can keep up to this forums high troll standards. I figure a little more practice and ill have this whole forum rustled...lol

This discussion has been closed.