Which forum trend is the most annoying?

Wanderlei_RuaWanderlei_Rua Posts: 947Free
edited July 2013 in UFC
Maybe I'm in the minority, but it seems like people aren't even trying to participate intelligently anymore. Despite the inevitable flood of hate I'll probably get, I really am curious which of these other members find most irritating.

Which forum trend is the most annoying?

Sign in to vote!
This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.

Comments

• Weidman_the_GOATWeidman_the_GOAT Posts: 2,758Free
    The overly biased Silva/Weidman rematch speculation threads
    Excuse making after fights.

Welchers:
    Bluesy(sig)
    Identity(poop eating bet)

Weidman | Belfort | Sanchez | Gus | Aldo | Maia | JDS | Pettis | Shogun | Glover | Jacare | Machida | Silva | Cub | Mcgregor | Manuwa

Poop eating bets: 1-0

Gustaffson is the Real 205 champ right now.
    Gus- 1, 2, 3, 4.
  • BanduraBandura Posts: 1,453Free
    People who get annoyed by 1-4
    Surprised there was no -Page option

All hail the Dark sith ruler, Darth Shubeous!
  • Wanderlei_RuaWanderlei_Rua Posts: 947Free
    Complete lack of actual fight discussion
    Bandura said:

Should've included that on the GOAT option. My mistake.
  • OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,536Free
    I am guilty of #1 and slightly guilty of #3.

This forum could definitely use an a$$ whoopin to get it back into shape.

I wonder what the hell happened? When I first started posting it seemed like there was a lot of actual fight analysis and discussion but then it devolved into nonsensical arguements and trolling (which I admit I partake in).
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

"GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people"
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT

• Wanderlei_RuaWanderlei_Rua Posts: 947Free

I wonder what the hell happened? When I first started posting it seemed like there was a lot of actual fight analysis and discussion but then it devolved into nonsensical arguements and trolling (which I admit I partake in).

I really wasn't trying to sound like a self-righteous prick. Just tired of scrolling through mindless taunting and trolling to find posts with effort.
  • OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,536Free

I really wasn't trying to sound like a self-righteous prick. Just tired of scrolling through mindless taunting and trolling to find posts with effort.
    I understand and wasn't accusing you of anything like that.

I feel the same way but sometimes there are days where I just wanna come on here and stir up some shiit.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

"GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people"
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT

• classicboxerclassicboxer Posts: 11,817Free
    All of the whining about threads is annoying.
    Oakland, CA: Raiders, A's, Warriors
  • classicboxerclassicboxer Posts: 11,817Free

All of the whining about threads is annoying.

how ironic
    :-c
    Oakland, CA: Raiders, A's, Warriors
  • Gabri1985Gabri1985 Manchester, England Posts: 7,695Free
    The whole place has become a forum full of troll post's, it's pretty much impossible to have a proper discussion now, the vast majority of decent posters just don't come here now.
    TUF1_ said:

For the people voting for "paperboy accusations"... my thoughts, those news links are going to get posted by somebody eventually like they always do but when one poster surfs the web all day to post them on here he obviously has a lot of free time, which is fine, maybe they don't have the most active social life but when they come on here bragging about how they're dropping breaking news like it means something, and how awesome they are "cause they just got done banging their hot chick" and bragging about how awesome they are and get maximum overrustled when someone calls them a paperboy for it, they are bringing it on themselves and deserve to be brought down a notch.

Scrap pack went full retard when they ran jonesy out of here for the same reason because jonesy was a valued opinion on this site and posted the links selflessly but this new "paperboy" takes e business just a little too seriously and starting **** with everybody isn't helping his cause. Won't say anymore about it and will stop with the paperboy talk but unfair to assume the scrap pack are the only guilty ones here.

I wasn't directing any of it towards you or anyone else in particular. More of an observation on the forum in general. Some of the trends are getting tiresome though.
  • amuneraamunera Posts: 1,900Free
    The Paperboy accusations/arguments
    The paperboy stuff is just dumb if you do not like it do not post and the threads will go down, the only thing peopleare causing is keeping ALL the freaking threads of I_finish_him (or whatever) in the first page with the same stupid discussion. I would not mind if we lost I_finish_him though but that same thing lost us, JonesYUK and the best forum game we had.

I myself come here to read news cause i do not feel like going to all the net and if some person does it for me fine, if it is several people fine.

And also use to come here to read the analysis of this user with BJJ or so in them who i guess got scared away from the amount of trolls in here.

And finally for the predictinos games :P
    Fighter Picks League 4 Champion
    Fav:
    HW: JDS/Nelson LHW: Evans WW: Maia/Sanchez LW: Miller/J-Lau FW:Siver BW TBA FlW: Benavidez

• Za1994Za1994 Posts: 3,156Free
    Lack of actual fight discussion and GOAT to every name. If only this was multiple based poll like back in the day....But oh well.
    Been on the Anthony "Showtime" Pettis train since day one. No questions asked. Showtime Attack Force Too Strong.
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/139486/i-see-it-now-anthony-showtime-pettis-will-go-down-as-the-goat/p1
    Represent Roufusport:
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin. 414 Reppin' the Mil
    UFC 164 Milwaukee, WI
  • GSP_rules1GSP_rules1 Posts: 928Free
    Gabri1985 said:

The whole place has become a forum full of troll post's, it's pretty much impossible to have a proper discussion now, the vast majority of decent posters just don't come here now.

This X10000! The trolls on here like Patster, Shannon, war west, have turned this into a children's playground, and run off anybody that has hopes of having an intellectual conversation about mma. Any decent thread immediately gets ruined by pointless troll posts about "PageGOAT throwing a fight against the paper boy, because he was ducking Diaz, because gsp sucks, all so identity would have to eat poop!"

I think that about sums it up

Mighty Mouse is a boring point fighter, and will be the reason his weight class gets eliminated from the ufc. Nobody cares if he wins or loses.

• WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,667Free
    People defending GSP at all costs
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    Thanks for the shoutout GSPrules
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,173Free

Gabri1985 said:

This X10000! The trolls on here like Patster, Shannon, war west, have turned this into a children's playground, and run off anybody that has hopes of having an intellectual conversation about mma. Any decent thread immediately gets ruined by pointless troll posts about "PageGOAT throwing a fight against the paper boy, because he was ducking Diaz, because gsp sucks, all so identity would have to eat poop!"

I think that about sums it up
    You were close but Identity was supposed to eat poop because Silva got KO'd.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

Look at the last 4 posts by Patsie and his BFF war west.....thanks for proving my earlier post in this thread to be true. Troll kids who never contribute anything intelligent

Mighty Mouse is a boring point fighter, and will be the reason his weight class gets eliminated from the ufc. Nobody cares if he wins or loses.

Look at the last 4 posts by Patsie and his BFF war west.....thanks for proving my earlier post in this thread to be true. Troll kids who never contribute anything intelligent

It is comical that you are so "gotten to" by Pat that you took the time out of your day to dedicate a signature directed at him.

You calling other posters "trolls" is making you a hypocrite.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• najmanajma Posts: 2,022Free
    Bandura said:

Yeah, -page and -GOAT are both P4P.

• JonBonesJonesFanJonBonesJonesFan Posts: 13,359Free
    a forum is not for discussion you retards.

The GOAT Rain_Wizard slapped the taste out of my mouth.

LyGOATo MachiGOD and Go to Guy made Gegard Mousasi and me their wife for five rounds

GSPrules might want to look at his last 10 posts before commenting about other people.

LoL Thank you Juice.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• Gabri1985Gabri1985 Manchester, England Posts: 7,695Free
    Hopefully things will settle down in time.

GSPrules might want to look at his last 10 posts before commenting about other people.

I've been here since 09' and I've watched this forum to too crap because of these kids, and while watching I learned to speak there troll language, it's the only way to communicate with the crayon club on here

edited July 2013

I've been here since 09' and I've watched this forum to too crap because of these kids, and while watching I learned to speak there troll language, it's the only way to communicate with the crayon club on here

You should properly learn the English language and proper grammar, prior to learning "troll".
    Post edited by PoloRidah on
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• juice64011juice64011 Posts: 5,935Free
    I think most of it is out of boredom. There are 20 active people on the board so we all know each other's opinions for the most part. We need a few hundred more people on here to mix things up but @sparkart chased them all away by making god awful changes and abandoning the forums.
    MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion

UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion

UFC Prediction Tournament 4 Champion

Official JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion*

Spark art never chased them away, the crayon club did

Really!?

All I did was post my answer to the thread question

And then I thanked you for the shoutout

No need to be butthurt
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    PATSTER said:

Spark art never chased them away, the crayon club did

Can I be in the crayon club?
    Your the **** president!...lol

• IdentityIdentity Posts: 6,863Free
    The Paperboy accusations/arguments
    All the above is pretty much all that goes down in here.

Too much random ****
This discussion has been closed.