silva weidman 2 trailer

cromwellcromwell Posts: 655Free
can't take the wait much longer, gonna explode.
"You say im not great, i say i am great. However, i know myself better than you know me, so my conclusion of myself is therefore more accurate."
Tagged:

Comments

• najmanajma Posts: 2,072Free
    Woah, this piece of junk is so disrespectful to the current UFC Champion - Weidman. They made it seem like he's irrelevant in the fight, barely showed him in that video.
  • JoeTheGiggoloJoeTheGiggolo Posts: 1,432Free
    Silva's mystique is gone, just like Lesnar's after the Carwin fight. Now that he has be shown to be human and beatable after his K.O. loss. Fighters will no longer beat themselves before and during the fight, thinking and believing he is invincible.

He will still be very successful but his fights are going to be alot tougher for him from now on.
    Proud Supporter of TEAM SONNEN!

I said Mighty Mouse would be the 1st UFC FlyW Champ!
  • cromwellcromwell Posts: 655Free

Silva's mystique is gone, just like Lesnar's after the Carwin fight. Now that he has be shown to be human and beatable after his K.O. loss. Fighters will no longer beat themselves before and during the fight, thinking and believing he is invincible.

He will still be very successful but his fights are going to be alot tougher for him from now on.

No, you will see the best silva ever from now on, he will go back to his cage rage and early ufc style, keep his hands up and pick mother
    fockers apart.
    "You say im not great, i say i am great. However, i know myself better than you know me, so my conclusion of myself is therefore more accurate."
    cromwell said:

No, you will see the best silva ever from now on, he will go back to his cage rage and early ufc style, keep his hands up and pick mother
    fockers apart.
    If you truly understood his style. You would know that he kept his hands down because of Weidman's TD's. If he keeps his hands down he can quickly grab underhooks to stop someone shooting for a TD. If he keeps his hands up, he will have to drop them, struggle to slide them through the wrestlers arms and body, risking a body lock to a TD and a worse position.

If I can see that, then pro fighters and their coaches definitely have.

in other words he is going to have tougher fights from now on.

• najmanajma Posts: 2,072Free

Chael Sonnen squashed that mistique 3 years ago. Where have you been?
    najma said:

Chael Sonnen squashed that mistique 3 years ago. Where have you been?
    Everytime I say that I get called a n*thugger. But yes Chael did help Wiedman in that regard.

• TheBigDTheBigD Posts: 425Free

Comparing Silva to Lesnar is the dumbest sh** ever.
    TheBigD said:

Comparing Silva to Lesnar is the dumbest sh** ever.
    Dude if you cannot understand the reference of Mystique and Facade? And think I was comparing their styles and abilities? Then you are either A: Retarded or B: A D***.