Calling Out a Fellow Poster for an Av Bet

TUF1_TUF1_ Posts: 1,443Free
edited July 2013 in UFC
@_finish_him_

would like to make a bet in good spirit to prove we've moved on and can make light of recent happenings.

Post your picks for this weekend or I can post mine and we can pick which fight to bet on but the loser of the av bet must have this as their av for a month.

Post edited by TUF1_ on

Tagged:

Comments

• FroZeNFroZeN Posts: 4,762Free
    Up the stakes, post all fight predictions and whoever loses dons the av of the opponents choosing.
    OFFICIAL UFC FORUM BLACKBELT
  • OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,625Free
    Why would he want you to have that AV? He should choose one for you if he wins.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT
    If you don't think Ronda could actually take out Cain on her best day, then there's something wrong with YOU

TUF trying to bury the hatchet after his bullying of poor paperboy.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT
    If you don't think Ronda could actually take out Cain on her best day, then there's something wrong with YOU

• i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,382Free
    you should do a sig pic bet because the avatars are tiny

just sayin

UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

TUF1_ said:

TUF trying to bury the hatchet after his bullying of poor paperboy.

bullying is strong bro... with FH it was more like personality rehabilitation. I'm like Rampage, I only bully bullies.
    The paperboy in question was bullying the other paperboys by posting all the hottest news threads and hogging all the good paper routes, so your only recourse was to bully him?

Hmmm... I think I get it now.

+1 Rampage point
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people

• i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,382Free
    paperboy is the worst thing anyone has ever been called in history of internet

UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

• carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,402Free
    Where F_H comes from, the Paperboy gets ****ed by old men when the deliver
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,654Free

Where F_H comes from, the Paperboy gets ****ed by old men when the deliver

• Kevbo_JonesKevbo_Jones Posts: 15,744Free
    TUF1_ said:

you should do a sig pic bet because the avatars are tiny

just sayin

Does anybody not have sig pics turned off? I don't even remember what mine is.
    Some Asian chick. My theory is that it's to cover up the fact that he's gay. Dude tries REALLY hard to not appear gay. Through all his efforts, he is failing.

edited July 2013
    Now It's only a matter of time before someone makes a "paperboy" alternate....

Actually I think whoever loses the next account bet should have to come back as paperboy.

PAPERBOY BET. I GOT ELLEN PAGE. COME AT ME BRO.
    Post edited by Omoplataypus on
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people

• TahuneTahune Posts: 1,890Free
    And so it all begins again.
    Grover- Future LHW champ!
  • PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,407Free
  • NyteRyderNyteRyder Posts: 9,466Free
  • JohnnyZadarJohnnyZadar Posts: 8,938Free
    give the kid a break...lol...whats he doing that fobar isn't?????????...In all honesty its simply not funny anymore...its a form of cowardly bullying on the internet...by a pack of idiots...

give the kid a break...lol...whats he doing that fobar isn't?????????...In all honesty its simply not funny anymore...its a form of cowardly bullying on the internet...by a pack of idiots...

fobar is the paperking
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edited July 2013

Negative. He has a choice not to participate. A bully attacks people who have no other choice but to deal with them. He just exaserbates the process by continuing his defensive persona. How anyone could get so rustled over forum posts is astounding.
    Post edited by Kevbo_Jones on

• JohnnyZadarJohnnyZadar Posts: 8,938Free

Negative. He has a choice not to participate. A bully attacks people who have no other choice but to deal with them. He just exaserbates the process by continuing his defensive persona. How anyone could get so rustled over forum posts is astounding.
    that makes no **** sense whats soever?????why provoke him by poking him with a stick?...and 5 of u?...**** uuuuuu...seriously grow-up

that makes no **** sense whats soever?????why provoke him by poking him with a stick?...and 5 of u?...**** uuuuuu...seriously grow-up
    just say Rampage is GOAT and we can all be happy

Ummmm... They're words, you know? Compilations and sequences of letters from random strangers on an internet forum... It's not like he's getting jumped on the street. **** some of you **** are sensitive.

• the_enigmathe_enigma Posts: 19,096Premium

just say Rampage is GOAT and we can all be happy
    Chuck is goat rampage is a story of lightning striking the same place twice.
    ^ I agree.
    2013 predictions league champion
    Forum odds makers league ALL divisions champ, p4p 1... no.1 period.
    Forum Face Off 2012 champion, 2013 no.2, 2013 most wins as champ
    Last one to post wins winner x2

• Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,654Free
    edited July 2013
    Rampage beat Chuck pre-prime and post-prime. He ducked Prime Chuck
    Post edited by Yesterdays_Hero on
  • the_enigmathe_enigma Posts: 19,096Premium

Rampage beat Chuck pre-prime and post-prime. He ducked Prime Chuck

^ this man knows.
    ^ I agree.
    2013 predictions league champion
    Forum odds makers league ALL divisions champ, p4p 1... no.1 period.
    Forum Face Off 2012 champion, 2013 no.2, 2013 most wins as champ
    Last one to post wins winner x2

I just want a paperboy bet.... but I don't think anyone will man up.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people

• 12er12er StocktonPosts: 11,062Free

I just want a paperboy bet.... but I don't think anyone will man up.

what are the terms of this bet? also I get to pick the fight and the fighter I want to win.
    If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, then turn to them the other cheek, then keep turning until you deliver a roundhouse kick to his jaw. - Matthew 5:39

GOATer
  • idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free

paperboy is the worst thing anyone has ever been called in history of internet

FOX NEWS FOR LIFE!!!!
    Just givin out the D
    Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
  • idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    whats so bad about paperboy? that was an awesome NES game
    Just givin out the D
    Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
  • fobarfobar Posts: 27,337Free

give the kid a break...lol...whats he doing that fobar isn't?????????..

fobar is the paperking
    TUF1_ said:

the difference is fobar didn't get uber rustled the first time he was called paperboy and started getting tough and talking about how awesome he is.
    Thanks, I didnt even have to answer the question :))