robbie lawler Vs. demian maia #1 contender fight.

jamamawjamamaw Posts: 2,379Free
I don't think rory will fight GSP, so they should make this fight happen to see who gets the shot after big rig. If somehow johnny gets the win, even after his performance tonight, rory should get the shot, but you can still make this fight happen!
Anderson silva

Nick diaz

Gegard Mousasi

gilbert melendez

wanderlei silva

Tito ortiz

Rampage jackson

Paul Daley

DC
Megumi Fuji

Sig bet Record: 1-0
Tagged:

Comments

• Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,580Free
    Lawler doesn't deserve a #1 contender's fight yet. Koscheck on the downside of his career and the guy he beat tonight aren't enough.
  • OzprideOzpride Posts: 4,044Free
    Lawler is a beast but not yet top five

ANZAC like a boss

Sig Bet Record 34W 10L 1D

• wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,354Free
    Lawler vs Ellenberger kinda makes sense if Rory fights the Kampmann vs Condit winner
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image
  • zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,340Free
    Side step Condit ?LMAO
    IMO there is a strong argument that Carlos beat Hendrick's and that fight went even one more round i am certain Carlos would have beaten Hendrick's.
    Carlos gets little respect,he even got pushed aside fro Diaz and Nick did not deserve it at all,Carlos did.

Lawler is BIGTIME over rated ,if people are judging based on that fight,which i assume they are because NOBODY was mentioning Lawler a month ago.What happened to Brown,i thought he was the up and coming guy?
    Lawler beats a roided slow **** with no skills and you think he deserves a potential title fight?Volker could barely hold his arms up,he was slower than molasses in Quebec in the winter time.

I would say Robbie needs at minimum two more fights before he gets a prelim to a title shot.The UFC CUT this guy,he has only been back in the UFC a short time,you don't cut a guy then say,oh ya he's much better now,he deserves a title shot.Much better than what?He has not fought anyone yet with skills.Lawler just lost 3 fights ago to a complete no namer,how does that make him all of a sudden a "different fighter,than he used to be?".
    Lawler has ALWAYS looked good versus weak fighters that he can KO,he has ALWAYS looked bad versus top tier fighters.
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.
  • OzprideOzpride Posts: 4,044Free
    Lawler vs Brown

ANZAC like a boss

Sig Bet Record 34W 10L 1D

• OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,547Free
    Maia would take him down and it would not go back to the feet without a neck or arm getting locked up.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

"GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people"
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT

• BobmysterBobmyster Posts: 2,677Free
    Demian Maia steps in for Hendricks if he gets injured, or fights the winner if condit/kampman for number one contendership! Gsp won't fight again until next summer which time wise sets it up nicely
    *Michael Bisping Defence Force Co-Founder*

• the_enigmathe_enigma Posts: 19,048Premium
    Let lawler fight a top 10 guy first at least
    2013 predictions league champion
    Forum odds makers league all division champ, p4p 1... no.1 period.
    Forum Face Off 2012 champion, 2013 no.2, 2013 most wins as champ
    Last one to post wins winner x2

imageimage
  • WhipsnapWhipsnap Posts: 158Free
    Lawler vs Diaz 2 - make it happen
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,793Free
    lawler vs rory
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,286Free
    lawler vs diaz rematch

UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

• _Finish_Him__Finish_Him_ Posts: 11,564Free
    edited July 2013
    Rory will duck GSP ''IF'' he wins vs Bigg Rigg and will end up fighting Lawler. Doens't matter tho, Bigg Rigg vs Rory for the title, blee dat!!!
    Post edited by _Finish_Him_ on
    Predicition League Record: 39-15, Prediction League Record: 6-1, ***Camp League Record***: 9-2
    OFFICIAL UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 7 WINNER
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147741/michelle-waterson-appreciation-thread/p1
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147932/that-80-s-90-s-thread-bittersweet-memories/p1

• PabloskyPablosky Posts: 674Free
    zaksame said:

Side step Condit ?LMAO
    IMO there is a strong argument that Carlos beat Hendrick's and that fight went even one more round i am certain Carlos would have beaten Hendrick's.
    Carlos gets little respect,he even got pushed aside fro Diaz and Nick did not deserve it at all,Carlos did.

Lawler is BIGTIME over rated ,if people are judging based on that fight,which i assume they are because NOBODY was mentioning Lawler a month ago.What happened to Brown,i thought he was the up and coming guy?
    Lawler beats a roided slow **** with no skills and you think he deserves a potential title fight?Volker could barely hold his arms up,he was slower than molasses in Quebec in the winter time.

I would say Robbie needs at minimum two more fights before he gets a prelim to a title shot.The UFC CUT this guy,he has only been back in the UFC a short time,you don't cut a guy then say,oh ya he's much better now,he deserves a title shot.Much better than what?He has not fought anyone yet with skills.Lawler just lost 3 fights ago to a complete no namer,how does that make him all of a sudden a "different fighter,than he used to be?".
    Lawler has ALWAYS looked good versus weak fighters that he can KO,he has ALWAYS looked bad versus top tier fighters.

actually diaz has the same pattern....

thanks god im less stupid now!

• rodrodMMA92rodrodMMA92 TexasPosts: 3,974Free
    Nobody wants to fight the MAIA

21-16 SIG . . . . . 2-1 AV

Rua . . . . . . Penn . . . . . . Maia . . . . . .Van Soest . . . . . . Rousey . . . . . . . JDS . . . . . . Silva

imageimageimageTVSRouseyimageShogun

• Cole1186Cole1186 Posts: 3,717Free
    Naaaa I don't want to see Maia smother and possibly submit Lawler.

Lawler vs Rory - Lawler can knock that safe a$$ fool the F out
    Lawler vs Diaz 2 - Would kill to see that fight again, I think Lawler has improved since their first fight
    Lawler vs Brown - Would be an epic fight, not as good as Diaz, but epic none the less