My next fight will now be the 23rd of November!

ShuberlingShuberling Posts: 11,604Free
edited December 2013 in UFC
Only this time, I'm upping the rule set, previously I did B class which was headshots standing, but none on the ground, this time I'll be doing A class, so head shots ground as well. Knees to the head are allowed standing in both A and B class.

Tattoo should be getting finished this week, 14th - 28th of September will be the start to my 8 - 10 week training camp, so I'll have everything from now til then to work on some things, mostly boxing, but I will also be battering the **** out of the wrestling and GnP for the fight. Hopefully I'll be able to get a nice KO in the fashion of "beautiful destruction" as Cub Swanson likes to phrase it. I'll give updates as usual, wish me luck people even though it's not for a while!
Post edited by Shuberling on
Makin' movies, makin' songs and fightin' round the world!

Thiago Alves = UFC WW Champion of 2014/15!!!

Costa Philippou is a boss! ... And also, he looks like a Columbian drug lord :)

My MMA record = 3-1 (Semi pro) Battle Arena British Featherweight champion

I am more powerful than any sith lord to grace the universe, I by myself murdered the career of the G.O.A.T, Anderson "The Spider" Silva! Join the darkside!

Tagged:

Comments

• i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,372Free
    edited July 2013
    war shuberster

dont jynx yourself
    Post edited by i_run_this on

UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

• cromwellcromwell Posts: 655Free

Only this time, I'm upping the rule set, previously I did B class which was headshots standing, but none on the ground, this time I'll be doing A class, so head shots ground as well. Knees to the head are allowed standing in both A and B class.

Tattoo should be getting finished this week, 14th - 28th of September will be the start to my 8 - 10 week training camp, so I'll have everything from now til then to work on some things, mostly boxing, but I will also be battering the **** out of the wrestling and GnP for the fight. Hopefully I'll be able to get a nice KO in the fashion of "beautiful destruction" as Cub Swanson likes to phrase it. I'll give updates as usual, wish me luck people even though it's not for a while!

where you fighting at?
    "You say im not great, i say i am great. However, i know myself better than you know me, so my conclusion of myself is therefore more accurate."
  • Za1994Za1994 Posts: 3,188Free
    I have a question to ask...Do you have yourself winning Shube? :)
    Been on the Anthony "Showtime" Pettis train since day one. No questions asked. Showtime Attack Force Too Strong.
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/139486/i-see-it-now-anthony-showtime-pettis-will-go-down-as-the-goat/p1
    Represent Roufusport:
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin. 414 Reppin' the Mil
    UFC 164 Milwaukee, WI
  • ShuberlingShuberling Posts: 11,604Free

war shuberster

dont jynx yourself

I'll try not to
    cromwell said:

where you fighting at?
    Northampton cricket ground is the location bud
    Za1994 said:

Nope, I'm gonna get the **** kicked out of me, me thinks :/
    fobar said:

WAR SHUBE

WAR FOBAR

I am more powerful than any sith lord to grace the universe, I by myself murdered the career of the G.O.A.T, Anderson "The Spider" Silva! Join the darkside!

• fobarfobar Posts: 27,337Free
    Cant you get a fight nearer me mate? Northampton is **** miles away

• _Finish_Him__Finish_Him_ Posts: 11,612Free
    I still haven't seen your Tri angle vid yet... [-(
    Predicition League Record: 39-15, Prediction League Record: 6-1, ***Camp League Record***: 9-2
    OFFICIAL UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 7 WINNER
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147741/michelle-waterson-appreciation-thread/p1
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147932/that-80-s-90-s-thread-bittersweet-memories/p1

I still haven't seen your Tri angle vid yet... [-(

I posted that on the other thread already, you shoulda been tagged? Go to the MMA section and go onto my June 22nd fight post, it's there.

fobar said:

Where abouts are you like? Lol

fobar said:

Sussex

• MGunMGun GOATPosts: 3,140Free
    Root for your opponent, then you don't even have to train for the fight

On a serious note, good luck and kick some ****
    fobar said:

fobar said:

Sussex
    Get yo' lazy **** to Northampton for it boy!

• OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,620Free
    edited July 2013
    Shube by TKO late in round 2.

You've got the whole fight club in your corner, the pressure to please us must be overwhelming.

Good luck meng B-)
    Post edited by Omoplataypus on
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT
    If you don't think Ronda could actually take out Cain on her best day, then there's something wrong with YOU

edited July 2013

Shube by TKO late in round 2.

You've got the whole fight club in your corner, the pressure to please us must be overwhelming.

Good luck meng

Not really, lol. I tell people on the forum all the time, all of my friends and everyone I know really haha. I'd feel more overwhelmed if they actually showed up to the fight, cause then I feel like I've gotta put on a show, when I don't invite anyone though and it's just my team mates watching, it's a lot more comforting knowing that I've just gotta focus on getting the win, that's the most important to me being truthful. But still, it is nice to try and put on a show, I don't wanna be in any boring fights, so that's why I'm gonna be working my boxing a lot more this time around, might turn into a nice match of rock'em sock'em robots, except me getting hit less haha

Cheers for the support bro!
    Post edited by Shuberling on

• jamamawjamamaw Posts: 2,406Free
    hate to be that guy, but wrong section.
    Anderson silva

Nick diaz

Gegard Mousasi

gilbert melendez

wanderlei silva

Tito ortiz

Rampage jackson

Paul Daley

DC
    Megumi Fuji

Sig bet Record: 1-0
  • Za1994Za1994 Posts: 3,188Free

war shuberster

dont jynx yourself

I'll try not to
    cromwell said:

where you fighting at?
    Za1994 said:

fobar said:

WAR SHUBE

WAR FOBAR
    Good man. Looks like you're going to be winning then. :))
    Been on the Anthony "Showtime" Pettis train since day one. No questions asked. Showtime Attack Force Too Strong.
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/139486/i-see-it-now-anthony-showtime-pettis-will-go-down-as-the-goat/p1
    Represent Roufusport:
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin. 414 Reppin' the Mil
    UFC 164 Milwaukee, WI
    Za1994 said:

war shuberster

dont jynx yourself

I'll try not to
    cromwell said:

where you fighting at?
    Za1994 said:

fobar said:

WAR SHUBE

WAR FOBAR
    Good man. Looks like you're going to be winning then. :))
    Lmao

• IdentityIdentity Posts: 7,019Free
    Where's it at?

How much are tickets?
    Identity said:

Where's it at?

How much are tickets?

Northampton cricket ground, tickets are usually £25, VIP is like £45 I think, but all you get is front row seats and it's not a huge place, so any seats would be good.

8 weeks and 1 day til fight night everyone, and if you're in the UK, then come and watch your forum buddy fight, tickets are £25! Lol, got an opponent and compared to me, he looks like a rhino with tattoos lol

• Eclipse76Eclipse76 Jimmie RustlerPosts: 1,278Free
    War Shube !!!! kick that **** son !!!
    Mirko(The Croatian Sensation) Cro-Cop (Favorite HW) Win or Lose !!

Rampage on the way back to the Title!!

Bas Rutten.. Greatest!! Nuff said. Fedor = G.O.A.T.
  • amuneraamunera Posts: 1,913Free
    Shube for the win, make sure to root for your opponent and you have this in the bag.
    Fighter Picks League 4 Champion
    Fav:
    HW: JDS/Nelson LHW: Evans WW: Maia/Sanchez LW: Miller/J-Lau FW:Siver BW TBA FlW: Benavidez

• _TUF1__TUF1_ Posts: 8,333Free
    You better win shube. Don't embarrass me.

• 12er12er StocktonPosts: 11,059Free
    Don't be throwing any spinning **** dawg.
    If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, then turn to them the other cheek, then keep turning until you deliver a roundhouse kick to his jaw. - Matthew 5:39

GOATer
  • _Finish_Him__Finish_Him_ Posts: 11,612Free
    WAR SHUBEDOO
    After seeing that sick tri angle of yours, there's no way in hell this Rhino can beats you
    Keep calm and Finish Him bro ;)
    Predicition League Record: 39-15, Prediction League Record: 6-1, ***Camp League Record***: 9-2
    OFFICIAL UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 7 WINNER
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147741/michelle-waterson-appreciation-thread/p1
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147932/that-80-s-90-s-thread-bittersweet-memories/p1

• GunzaSteelGunzaSteel Posts: 148Free
    you from Northampton shuber? I live about 20 mins from there!!!
    Cheers for the support everyone!

6 weeks out from my fight now peeps, got 3 weeks of shark tanking ahead of me starting tomorrow. Don't wanna sound cocky, but I think my cardio is better than everyone elses at my gym at the minute, Boxing feels like it has come along way (still not happy with it like, need to be like Mayweather lol). I used to be a stand still/move backwards guy when striking, now I've got everyone on their back foot. Best part is, I'm using that now so when they try pushing back, I go for sharp counter shots, it's paying off cause I broke my mates nose the other week (not purposely) and he's 2 weight classes above me, that dude has some serious jitz on him though. Wrestling is feeling good, BJJ could be better though, gonna work on it more from now on. More info to come everyone :)

• rodrodMMA92rodrodMMA92 TexasPosts: 4,027Free
    Shube too strong.

21-16 SIG . . . . . 2-1 AV

Rua . . . . . . Penn . . . . . . Maia . . . . . .Van Soest . . . . . . Rousey . . . . . . . JDS . . . . . . Silva

imageimageimageTVSRouseyimageShogun