Nick Diaz wants to slap the **** out of Ariel

CoreyAustCoreyAust Posts: 239Free
edited July 2013 in UFC
Just found a interview of this yeterday, thought it was pretty funny. Sorry if this has already been posted
Post edited by CoreyAust on
Lyoto Machida, Robert Whittaker, Junior dos Santos, Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira, Mark Hunt, Dylan Andrews, Vitor Belfort, Jose Aldo, Nick Diaz, Nate Diaz, Matt Brown, BJ Penn.
Tagged:

Comments

• 12er12er StocktonPosts: 11,062Free
    Haven't seen that yet. Not surprised though.
    If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, then turn to them the other cheek, then keep turning until you deliver a roundhouse kick to his jaw. - Matthew 5:39

GOATer
  • Shark_EtiquetteShark_Etiquette Posts: 774Free
    Good. Smug **** Jew needs a 209 treatment.
    -----------------////----------------////----------------////----------------////---------------////--------------
    Fedor Emelianenko - Nick Diaz - Frankie Edgar
    - S A F F I E D I N E - S Q U A D -
    If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, then turn to them the other cheek, then keep turning until you deliver a roundhouse kick to his jaw. - Matthew 5:39

GOATer
  • AnsemAnsem Posts: 3,837Free

Good. Smug **** Jew needs a 209 treatment.

he's always instigating and creating un called for tension between fighters kinda like the Gaza situation.

| Machida - JDS - Penn - Belfort - Nurmagomedov - Texiera |

“I make my own odds. I make my own atmosphere.” - Vitor Belfort

"Sixty G's babyyy! haha yeah!" - Conor Mcgregoat

• KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    Ariel better take a wrestling seminar
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
  • TheSinisterUrgeTheSinisterUrge Posts: 924Free
    Nick Diaz..............................relevance?
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,862Free
    dana really doesnt like ariel
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,406Free
    PATSTER said:

I want to see Ariel getting slapped by Nick on video.

LoL I'd like to see that as well.

Actually I'd like to see how Anik would react if any fighters just slapped the **** out of him during an interview. I like Ariel but that would be epic.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• GSP_rules1GSP_rules1 Posts: 928Free
    Wrong section...nick doesn't belong in the Ufc section...gsp retired him....or did all you delusional Diaz nut huggers forget that?!?

Mighty Mouse is a boring point fighter, and will be the reason his weight class gets eliminated from the ufc. Nobody cares if he wins or loses.

Wrong section...nick doesn't belong in the Ufc section...gsp retired him....or did all you delusional Diaz nut huggers forget that?!?

Diaz'is still on the roster and Dana will give him a fight anytime he wants.

GOATer
  • KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    PATSTER said:

GSP laying on dudes would not make anyone retire.

Can't believe you just threw Nick under the bus like that..
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
    Diaz didn't retire. He just started war mma to finally prove he can literally do everyone's job better than them. Once he's satisfied he's made his point he'll come back to TKO grease with body shots.

GOATer
  • zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,342Free
    I want to slap Ariel and Dana but more so Dana and with Diaz like punches,so i can hit 500x and not Ko him,so he lasts whole fight.
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.