Belfort doesn't want to fight any body at 185 unless its silva or weidman sooo......

UFCDynastyUFCDynasty Posts: 2,469Free
Why not match him up with Dan Henderson then? What you guys think?
Pariah MMA- Amateur Fighter, Colorado Springs CO

Ellenberger

Bendo

Cerrone

Condit

Bader

Diaz
Tagged:

Comments

• GoToGuyGoToGuy Posts: 5,361Free
  • KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    Vitor and Kennedy are in the works, right?
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
  • UFCDynastyUFCDynasty Posts: 2,469Free
    Keem said:

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/07/tim-kennedy-vs-vitor-belfort-belfort-would-rather-fight-at-heavyweight

He said he didn't want it.
    Pariah MMA- Amateur Fighter, Colorado Springs CO

Ellenberger

Bendo

Cerrone

Condit

Bader

Diaz
  • Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,577Free
    and nobody wants to fight him unless he gets off the juice. No doubt in my mind he's only fighting in Brazil for that reason.
  • Cole1186Cole1186 Posts: 3,717Free
    edited July 2013

Keem said:

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/07/tim-kennedy-vs-vitor-belfort-belfort-would-rather-fight-at-heavyweight

He said he didn't want it.
    I can't possibly see why on earth he would want that fight... Tim Kennedey??? Come on now... terrible match making imo. I wouldn't waste my time if I was Vitor, and no one is clamoring to see that fight.

He should either wait till April to fight the winner or Silva v Weidman, or fight Munoz. Maybe even take on Machida at LHW after he runs through Davis. Actually, thinking about it, when Anderson wins it is very possible they set up a rubber match. That could be a lonnnggg wait for Vitor if that ends up being the case!
    Post edited by Cole1186 on
  • zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,340Free
    Hendo is a bum,i rather see Hendo retire,i have no interest in any of his fights.
    I rather watch that Rory-Jake fight 20x in a row than watch Hendo.

Vitor deserves a title shot,i mean geesus Dana offered guys straight over from SF title shots,Jake Shield's,Nick Diaz,Melendez.Vitor has been in this sport for years,he has been winning,give him his shot.That first fight versus Silva was stupid,it showed Silva's team was smart,they saw something in how Vitor starts a fight.I am pretty sure Vitor would beat Silva in a rematch but the risk is always there,Vitor rushing in makes it easy for Silva to counter.
    Vitor has wanted Silva for years,that is the fight that SHOULD have been made NOT Silva-Weidman 2.The ONLY reason Silva gets a rematch is because the UFC pays him a ton of cash,they need him back on top headlining shows to sell ppv's and tickets.Also with Silva off the throne,JDS off the throne,they don't have the big fights for the Brasil cards.
    I could see it now,Brasil card headlined by Renan Barao lol.The UFC really needs Silva back on top and will try anything to get him back there.
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.
  • i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,286Free
    can u really blame him? he's on a tare right now and hes fighting ****ing kennedy now

UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

can u really blame him? he's on a tare right now and hes fighting ****ing kennedy now

I blame the steroids, they have taken over Vitor

It makes him awesome to watch tho. I mean this dude is silly exciting again.. it's like we got the old vitor back, the 19 year old kid who punches holes through mutha fluckers heads.
  • AnsemAnsem Posts: 3,836Free
    edited July 2013

ehem...... he prefers them to be called trt. And it doesnt change a fighters skill set ; Sonnen, Dan, Rampage, Mir, Randy all still suck.
    Post edited by Ansem on

| Machida - JDS - Penn - Belfort - Nurmagomedov - Texiera |

“I make my own odds. I make my own atmosphere.” - Vitor Belfort

"Sixty G's babyyy! haha yeah!" - Conor Mcgregoat

• KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    I understand where Vitor is coming from, but he's not more interesting than the Weidman - Silva rematch

He must plan on preparing for the results of that fight
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
  • Shark_EtiquetteShark_Etiquette Posts: 774Free
    Duck in a can.
    -----------------////----------------////----------------////----------------////---------------////--------------
    Fedor Emelianenko - Nick Diaz - Frankie Edgar
    - S A F F I E D I N E - S Q U A D -
  • MangasmMangasm Posts: 6,043Free
    Cheator Duckfort
    The internet tells me that that's called love, I'm on the internet cuz I'm an Internet thug.

Sigbet record: 99999-0. Blee dat
  • Wanderlei_RuaWanderlei_Rua Posts: 948Free
    Kennedy hasn't earned a fight with Vitor.

Machida should drop to MW and face Belfort(regardless of how the Davis fight turns out). That would clear the way for Glover at LHW since Dana doesn't want to give Lyoto another shot at Jones. It would also set up an incredible title fight at MW, unless of course Silva and Machida both won.
  • BAMfreddrickBAMfreddrick Somewhere in AlbertaPosts: 4,949Free

Machida should drop to MW and face Belfort(regardless of how the Davis fight turns out). That would clear the way for Glover at LHW since Dana doesn't want to give Lyoto another shot at Jones. It would also set up an incredible title fight at MW, unless of course Silva and Machida both won.

Machida Belfort would be **** sick.

• twistedfascinationtwistedfascination < img src="PICTURE url" \>Posts: 408Free
    12er said:

I know how this ends. He waits a year for the match, then gets injured and has to pull out. A young up and comer from his camp accepts the fight and Vitor leaves that blackzillians to form his own camp called the brazilianese. It will consist of all Brazilians, Asians, and matt mitrione for some reason.

LOLOLOL Mitrione for some reason.

12er said:

I know how this ends. He waits a year for the match, then gets injured and has to pull out. A young up and comer from his camp accepts the fight and Vitor leaves that blackzillians to form his own camp called the brazilianese. It will consist of all Brazilians, Asians, and matt mitrione for some reason.

hahhaha that was fantastic!
  • OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,547Free

Machida Belfort would be **** sick.
    Why? Machida vs a dangerous striker these days = run away for 15 mins. Yeah that would be so exciting.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

"GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people"
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT

• PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,220Free
    Damn, I was hoping Kennedy got that fight.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

Ansem said:

ehem...... he prefers them to be called trt. And it doesnt change a fighters skill set ; Sonnen, Dan, Rampage, Mir, Randy all still suck.
    Vitor never threw spinning **** before he got on the roids
  • KOTMFKOTMF Posts: 348Free
    Cole1186 said:

It makes him awesome to watch tho. I mean this dude is silly exciting again.. it's like we got the old vitor back, the 19 year old kid who punches holes through mutha fluckers heads.
    True, but it'd be nice if he was natural and not on TRT, then i'd be backing Vitor but he wouldn't be where he is without the TRT so it taints everything. I don't mind him fighting in fights that don't matter and beating people up because it's fun to see but not for the title. To me, it would just taint his victory. It's sort of like finding out baseball players who you thought were great admitting to using PED's and then when they stop they're ****. They should never have gotten to where they were in the first place.
  • wesleywells1wesleywells1 TexasPosts: 7,319Free
    Belfort vs. Hendo in Brazil would be insane! Shoot 'em up with enough testosterone to make Overeem look like a little girl and let them try to knock each other's block off. I'd pay to see it.
    WAR Wand, Hendo, Couture, Fedor, Lytle, Cro Cop, Frye, Sakuraba, Bas, Kharitonov, Barnett, Minowaman, Belfort, Sonnen, Zombie, Franklin, Thomson, Swanson, Wineland, Texeira, Belcher, Miller brothers, Cerrone, Palhares, Arlovski, Ludwig, Yamamoto, Barry, Hendricks, Benavidez, Munoz, Stephens, Jacare, Sanchez, Big Nog, Hunt, Maia, Brown, Lawler, Buentello, Zingano!!!

• KOTMFKOTMF Posts: 348Free
    Vitor seems to have more of an edge than Hendo with the TRT. I'd say just have them shoot up with anything they want and see what happens. Outcome of the fight should have no bearing on anything.