People's #1 WW Contender- Brown vs. Lawler

wesleywells1wesleywells1 TexasPosts: 7,319Free
It would be a ridiculous matchup. I know the winner wouldn't realistically get a title shot, but they should. Both guys bring it every time they fight and they're always looking to finish. Either one of them would give GSP or Hendricks all they could handle IMO. What do you think?
WAR Wand, Hendo, Couture, Fedor, Lytle, Cro Cop, Frye, Sakuraba, Bas, Kharitonov, Barnett, Minowaman, Belfort, Sonnen, Zombie, Franklin, Thomson, Swanson, Wineland, Texeira, Belcher, Miller brothers, Cerrone, Palhares, Arlovski, Ludwig, Yamamoto, Barry, Hendricks, Benavidez, Munoz, Stephens, Jacare, Sanchez, Big Nog, Hunt, Maia, Brown, Lawler, Buentello, Zingano!!!

Tagged:

Comments

• PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,253Free
    I think that match up would be acceptable. I'd pay to watch it. =D>
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,364Free
    edited July 2013
    That would be a great fight both bring it everytime I'd go with Lawler I think but I've went against Brown before and been wrong
    Post edited by wanderleisilva101 on
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image

That would be a great fight both bring it everytime I'd go with Lawler I think but I've went against Brown before and been wrong

Who did you pick to beat him? Mein?
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,719Free
    Lawler via KTFO

I dont want to see Matt KTFO'd
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,557Free
    Would be a great fight but Demian Maia is higher up then both of them.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

"GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people"
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT

PoloRidah said:

Who did you pick to beat him? Mein?
    Yeah I also picked Swick to lol but I'm more confident Lawler wins than either of those fights.
    Bet Record- 76-43

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,817Free
    edited July 2013
    winner vs Nick Diaz = most epic fight of all time

imo pyle had the hardr matchups to get to were he is than brown, but brown is younger faster and has great power.
    Post edited by PunchBag on
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• OmahaOutcastOmahaOutcast Posts: 281Free
    Sounds like a great fight, I'd have to go with Lawler though
    Jake Ellenberger > GSP

Robbie Lawler = GOAT

Scott Jorgensen #1 favorite bantamweight
  • KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    Not bad..

But if Daley and Dana work something out..

Then Daley vs Lawler ftw, or Burkman
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,817Free
    edited July 2013
    daley sucks and lawler deserves a ranked fighter
    Post edited by PunchBag on
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

Keem said:

Not bad..

But if Daley and Dana work something out..

Then Daley vs Lawler ftw, or Burkman

You will see Daley on the next season of Bellator's Fight Master.

Considering he is on a 4 fight win streak of KOing cans (similiar to Joe Riggs) that will earn him the number 1 seed in the next Fight Master tourny. =))
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

PunchBag said:

Rankings don't guarentee a great fight ala Jake and Rory

Daley vs Lawler would be most entertaining for the peoples
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    PoloRidah said:

Keem said:

PunchBag said:

Lawler would crush Daley.
    It would be exciting to see how it turns out

Megumi Fuji

Keem said:

PoloRidah said:

Keem said:

PunchBag said:

He just told you how it turns out......
    Its not a guarentee

Megumi Fuji

• carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,251Free
    Keem said:

Keem said:

PoloRidah said:

Keem said:

PunchBag said:

Its not a guarentee
    True

Daley is p4p, if he can drop Diaz he can beat anyone
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner

Keem said:

Keem said:

PoloRidah said:

Keem said:

PunchBag said:

Its not a guarentee
    True

Daley is p4p, if he can drop Diaz he can beat anyone
    That is why the fight should happen

Winner should get Nick rematch

Megumi Fuji

• GSP_rules1GSP_rules1 Posts: 928Free
    This thread is full of fail top to bottom....bunch of retards

Mighty Mouse is a boring point fighter, and will be the reason his weight class gets eliminated from the ufc. Nobody cares if he wins or loses.

• cruz2990cruz2990 MexicoPosts: 8,116Free
    Lawler will ESPN him..... B-)
    __________________________________________________________________________________________
    Sigbet record: 50 - 4

• JDS_over_REEMJDS_over_REEM <This.Posts: 3,285Free
    fight would be good for sure, but it wouldn't be big money in their eyes currently.

if Brown gets another win against a top 5 guy I think he deserves a title shot.

If Lawler can beat some more top 10 fighters like he beat Koscheck he'll be in contention.

Dana was singing Robbie's praises at the post fight press conference.
    This^

thank you @Tiger_Champion for the JoR tags.

This thread is full of fail top to bottom....bunch of retards

Lol username is GSPrules sig complains about Mighty Mouse.. and we're the retards? =))
    Bet Record- 76-43

image image
  • BAMfreddrickBAMfreddrick Somewhere in AlbertaPosts: 4,949Free
    Hmmm initially I lean toward lawler but Matt has been beating lots of people everyone said he wouldn't. Everyone said Stephan Thompson would KO him (LOL), tons of people on here somehow thought over the hill swick would beat him, and I remember seeing a poll on here were it was something like 60% of people picking Mein to win. So I think Brown could take lawler.

• FroZeNFroZeN Posts: 4,762Free
    @Shuberling is the ultimate picker of fights. The person he chooses to win, will lose. Let it be known, Shube.
    OFFICIAL UFC FORUM BLACKBELT
  • Eclipse76Eclipse76 Jimmie RustlerPosts: 1,273Free

Anything this poster says +100.. hespect to wesleywells1

It would be a ridiculous matchup. I know the winner wouldn't realistically get a title shot, but they should. Both guys bring it every time they fight and they're always looking to finish. Either one of them would give GSP or Hendricks all they could handle IMO. What do you think?

:)>-
    Mirko(The Croatian Sensation) Cro-Cop (Favorite HW) Win or Lose !!

Rampage on the way back to the Title!!

Bas Rutten.. Greatest!! Nuff said. Fedor = G.O.A.T.
  • wesleywells1wesleywells1 TexasPosts: 7,319Free
    Eclipse76 said:

Anything this poster says +100.. hespect to wesleywells1

:)>-
    Troof.^^ Long time no see. I still check in on this place every once in a while. Looks like Sparktard gave up on trying to fix things though.
    WAR Wand, Hendo, Couture, Fedor, Lytle, Cro Cop, Frye, Sakuraba, Bas, Kharitonov, Barnett, Minowaman, Belfort, Sonnen, Zombie, Franklin, Thomson, Swanson, Wineland, Texeira, Belcher, Miller brothers, Cerrone, Palhares, Arlovski, Ludwig, Yamamoto, Barry, Hendricks, Benavidez, Munoz, Stephens, Jacare, Sanchez, Big Nog, Hunt, Maia, Brown, Lawler, Buentello, Zingano!!!

Yah.. I took a long time off posting because of the changes.. that said.. now that you and some of the older posters are back.. I'll start to post more... new site still makes Hulk angry.. hahahah

• wesleywells1wesleywells1 TexasPosts: 7,319Free
    Eclipse76 said:

Yah.. I took a long time off posting because of the changes.. that said.. now that you and some of the older posters are back.. I'll start to post more... new site still makes Hulk angry.. hahahah

I'm trying to give it a second chance too. We'll see how it goes. Good to have you back.

You too man.. off to work I goooooooooooooo !!!

• ShuberlingShuberling Posts: 11,603Free
    PoloRidah said:

Keem said:

PunchBag said:

Not if I have anything to say about it! >:(
    Makin' movies, makin' songs and fightin' round the world!

Thiago Alves = UFC WW Champion of 2014/15!!!

Costa Philippou is a boss! ... And also, he looks like a Columbian drug lord :)

My MMA record = 3-1 (Semi pro) Battle Arena British Featherweight champion

I am more powerful than any sith lord to grace the universe, I by myself murdered the career of the G.O.A.T, Anderson "The Spider" Silva! Join the darkside!