GSP APPRECIATION THREAD

cromwellcromwell Posts: 655Free
edited August 2013 in UFC
Fans of GSP only please, we know there are a lot of butt hurt haters on here, but lets keep this for the GSP fans please.
Post edited by cromwell on
"You say im not great, i say i am great. However, i know myself better than you know me, so my conclusion of myself is therefore more accurate."
Tagged:

Comments

• cromwellcromwell Posts: 655Free
    I will start off. I appreciate the way he has dominated the toughest weight division in the ufc for years, shuts down opponents game plans with ease, and beats them in just about every area of MMA. No matter how many haters he has, the guy is an amazing mixed martial artist and a really good role model and all round nice guy.
    "You say im not great, i say i am great. However, i know myself better than you know me, so my conclusion of myself is therefore more accurate."
  • KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    cromwell did nothing wrong
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
  • TheBigDTheBigD Posts: 423Free
    Ballsy post on these forums lol. The truth is most UFC fans like GSP in the real world. His Condit fight was very exciting and though most his recent fights are boring that is as much his opponents fault as it is his own. The best recent example of forum hypocrisy is the Rory/Ellenburger fight. Very few people cared about how horrible Jake "fought" making almost 0 effort the entire fight. The focus was on Rory not finishing, not trying hard enough etc.

The UFC forums paint a false picture of who the typical UFC fan is. The typical fan is not a raging Nick Diaz fanatic who hates on every fighter that doesn't try to outbox a boxer. All the fans I've met are the exact opposite of these forums.
    TheBigD said:

Ballsy post on these forums lol. The truth is most UFC fans like GSP in the real world. His Condit fight was very exciting and though most his recent fights are boring that is as much his opponents fault as it is his own. The best recent example of forum hypocrisy is the Rory/Ellenburger fight. Very few people cared about how horrible Jake "fought" making almost 0 effort the entire fight. The focus was on Rory not finishing, not trying hard enough etc.

The UFC forums paint a false picture of who the typical UFC fan is. The typical fan is not a raging Nick Diaz fanatic who hates on every fighter that doesn't try to outbox a boxer. All the fans I've met are the exact opposite of these forums.

This is a damn good post
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    12er said:

This is not a troll thread, you damn well i'm a GSP fan.
    Stop spamming my thread, i said this is for GSP fans, just because he is twice the man you will ever be.
  • BeanslegendBeanslegend Posts: 808Free
    Look at these trolling, rats flagging you for talking about GSP. Patster, teemuselanne, and 12er. The kid isn't saying anything offensive, and you troll him. Respect your enemies you 12 year old losers. GSP is P4P, you mad?
  • fobarfobar Posts: 27,337Free

Look at these trolling, rats flagging you for talking about GSP. Patster, teemuselanne, and 12er. The kid isn't saying anything offensive, and you troll him. Respect your enemies you 12 year old losers. GSP is P4P, you mad?

• 12er12er Posts: 10,887Free

• Weidman_the_GOATWeidman_the_GOAT Posts: 2,758Free
    Lol so much rustle.

Welchers:
    Bluesy(sig)
    Identity(poop eating bet)

Weidman | Belfort | Sanchez | Gus | Aldo | Maia | JDS | Pettis | Shogun | Glover | Jacare | Machida | Silva | Cub | Mcgregor | Manuwa

Poop eating bets: 1-0

Gustaffson is the Real 205 champ right now.
    Gus- 1, 2, 3, 4.

Lol so much rustle.

Them haterz can't resist, lol

Megumi Fuji

• NyteRyderNyteRyder Posts: 9,445Free
    GSP doesn't need an appreciation thread.

He is appreciated in every thread as you can see that he is mentioned in 99% of the threads on the forum. That alone shows how much people like GSP. True story.
    2013 Predictions League: 231-142
    Forum Etiquette Guide
    The Questions Thread
    NyteRyder said:

GSP doesn't need an appreciation thread.

He is appreciated in every thread as you can see that he is mentioned in 99% of the threads on the forum. That alone shows how much people like GSP. True story.

The Undisputed PPV King

Numbers don't lie

Megumi Fuji

• GSP_rules1GSP_rules1 Posts: 928Free
    Nothing like a gsp thread to bring out the crayon club in full force. 8 posts by them and, and every single one is pointless, thoughtless, and not even remotely funny.

Mighty Mouse is a boring point fighter, and will be the reason his weight class gets eliminated from the ufc. Nobody cares if he wins or loses.

• WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,760Free
    GSP is a romo
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    edited August 2013

Nothing like a gsp thread to bring out the crayon club in full force. 8 posts by them and, and every single one is pointless, thoughtless, and not even remotely funny.

They would of made more sense if they were actually HEARING the posts and not READING the posts in here (The Naval Officer gif)

lol
    Post edited by Keem on

Megumi Fuji

• MangasmMangasm Posts: 6,043Free
    Keem said:

They would of made more sense if they were actually HEARING the posts and not READING the posts in here (The Naval Officer gif)

lol
    lol holy ****, Keem actually doesn't get it

The internet tells me that that's called love, I'm on the internet cuz I'm an Internet thug.

Sigbet record: 99999-0. Blee dat
  • Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,626Free
    If you ever brought a thread like this down to Stockton, you'd get slapped. 209
  • TahuneTahune Posts: 1,879Free
    He obviously started the thread to attempt to rustle other posters and now it's backfired on him.

look at the wording in the OP " Fans of GSP only please, we know there are a lot of butt hurt haters on here,"

who the **** starts an appreciation thread off like that?

2/10
    Grover- Future LHW champ!
  • 12er12er Posts: 10,887Free
    Tahune said:

He obviously started the thread to attempt to rustle other posters and now it's backfired on him.

look at the wording in the OP " Fans of GSP only please, we know there are a lot of butt hurt haters on here,"

who the **** starts an appreciation thread off like that?

2/10

Exactly.

• Solid_SnakeSolid_Snake Posts: 11,789Moderator, Ultimate
    GOAT St Pierre is appreciated by all.
    GSP MAFIA

Leonie fan since day one....No questions asked.

The Funny Thread

http://forums.ufc.production.sparkar
  • GSP_rules1GSP_rules1 Posts: 928Free

Why would anybody want go there...nothing but lowlife, tax evading excuse machines who run there mouth and then duck everybody!

Mighty Mouse is a boring point fighter, and will be the reason his weight class gets eliminated from the ufc. Nobody cares if he wins or loses.

• Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,626Free

Why would anybody want go there...nothing but lowlife, tax evading excuse machines who run there mouth and then duck everybody!

Easy to say that **** while you're being pampered up in Montreal, Frenchy
  • Shark_EtiquetteShark_Etiquette Posts: 774Free
    GSP: curing insomnia one round at a time
    -----------------////----------------////----------------////----------------////---------------////--------------
    Fedor Emelianenko - Nick Diaz - Frankie Edgar
    - S A F F I E D I N E - S Q U A D -