GSP to bring in VADA for next fight, Hendricks agrees

GSP_rules1GSP_rules1 Posts: 928Free
www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vVWtOxZcNk

Fighting in Vegas, bringing in VADA...seams like the critics are getting to the champ. Hopefully he doesn't fight stupid and recklessly to try to finish unnecessarily.

Mighty Mouse is a boring point fighter, and will be the reason his weight class gets eliminated from the ufc. Nobody cares if he wins or loses.

Tagged:

Comments

• Aldo-is-GoatAldo-is-Goat Posts: 430Free
    Good choice, I think more fighters should follow his lead here to help clean up the image of the sport.
    Be the change you wish to see in the world.

12er caught me 13ing. The Lagstation 3.5 is the Art Jimmerson of consoles. Goatbox one runs this town.
  • kyo_sakyo_sa Posts: 1,065Free
    i listened to the retards and thought gsp was on roids,whats going on here
  • Gabri1985Gabri1985 Manchester, England Posts: 7,695Free

kyo_sa said:

i listened to the retards and thought gsp was on roids,whats going on here

Alex Rodriguez and Lance Armstrong passed all the tests.
    Actually it's come out that Armstrong did fail tests but the results were just hidden away, It also seems half of baseball is on roids so there testing doesn't seem that great.
    Gsp scared meng

He paid off VADA so he can roid and Hendricks can't
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,646Free
    edited August 2013
    This is the first time in 3 years he's had to actually be clean for a fight

Of course he's going to bring in VADA

He wants to take full advantage of the situation to try to hush the people that call him out on his juicing
    Post edited by WarWest on
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • GSP_rules1GSP_rules1 Posts: 928Free
    All you haters are so transparent....you all whine cause he fights in Montreal a lot, so he agrees to fight in Vegas. You all grasp for reasons to hate and say he must be juicing, so he himself brings in VADA. SO, let me guess....IF (I realize it's a big if) GSP finishes Hendricks, the fight was fixed, or Hendricks is a can. All your points lose merit, when you can't even give the man credit when he proves the haters wrong.

Mighty Mouse is a boring point fighter, and will be the reason his weight class gets eliminated from the ufc. Nobody cares if he wins or loses.

WarWest said:

He wants to take full advantage of the situation to try to hush the people that call him out on his juicing

I take it that was just a hate fuelled cheap troll attempt, since even a handitard would know he was tested in all previous fights. It's America that hides failed roid tests (lance Armstrong) to protect there heroes....Not Canada!...do some research before you troll

He did not have to test for the last 3 years
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    WarWest said:

He did not have to test for the last 3 years

You really gotta stop using Nick Diaz as a source of information...certainly not helping your credibility!

Canada just lets it slide for him

Just like they let him come into his fights over weight

Its all rather simple to comprehend
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • BobmysterBobmyster Posts: 2,675Free
    edited August 2013
    :-)
    Post edited by Bobmyster on
    *Michael Bisping Defence Force Co-Founder*

WarWest said:

Canada just lets it slide for him

Just like they let him come into his fights over weight

Its all rather simple to comprehend

Again....don't use nick Diaz as your source of information...almost makes you look as dumb as him. You don't have to like GSP, but if your gonna hate on him at least use facts.

The facts: He was over weight in his last fight
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    The facts...he tested clean EVERY fight of his life.

Smart man he is!!

• juice64011juice64011 Posts: 5,924Free

WarWest said:

I take it that was just a hate fuelled cheap troll attempt, since even a handitard would know he was tested in all previous fights. It's America that hides failed roid tests (lance Armstrong) to protect there heroes....Not Canada!...do some research before you troll
    Lol, you talk about research but have no idea what you are talking about. Lance tested positive during the Tour de France which is organized by ASO which is a french company and governed by UCI which is an international sports federation located in Switzerland. The UCI is the federation accused of covering up for Lance and several other athletes. So the U.S. had nothing to do with it.

Thanks for playing
    MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion

UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion

UFC Prediction Tournament 4 Champion

Official JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion*

WarWest said:

Lol, you talk about research but have no idea what you are talking about. Lance tested positive during the Tour de France which is organized by ASO which is a french company and governed by UCI which is an international sports federation located in Switzerland. The UCI is the federation accused of covering up for Lance and several other athletes. So the U.S. had nothing to do with it.

Thanks for playing
    Your right...I know absolutely nothing about cycling, and you have proven yourself to be an expert! If I ever have any questions about men riding bikes in leotards I now know who to go to...thanks! Damn Americans protecting there heroes...lmao

• 12er12er Posts: 10,731Free

WarWest said:

Thanks for playing
    Your right...I know absolutely nothing about cycling, and you have proven yourself to be an expert! If I ever have any questions about men riding bikes in leotards I now know who to go to...thanks! Damn Americans protecting there heroes...lmao
    The irony is thick in this post.

12er is turning heel to save the forum

He knows the forum is on life support, with GSP gone, the hate is lacking.

12er's the hero The UFC Fight Club deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. An Iron Jimmie - Carnages41

• juice64011juice64011 Posts: 5,924Free

WarWest said:

Thanks for playing
    I could care less about cycling or Lance Armstrong but he ruined my ESPN watching for 6 months so i was forced to know the details. There was a Lance Armstong fad in America for 2 years but really no one cares about cycling.
    MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion

UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion

UFC Prediction Tournament 4 Champion

Official JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion*

• DoomPatrolDoomPatrol Posts: 741Free
    I think he did a good thing. If I was falsely accused of cheating, I'd be pretty pissed off and probably do everything to prove I'm innocent. Others should take example. There's no need to try to spin this any other way.
  • najmanajma Posts: 2,020Free
    Does VADA test for grease? And will GSP be obliged to come at 170lbs or will he be able to chose his weight?
  • 12er12er Posts: 10,731Free

If semen was considered a PED, Georges would fail the testing. He gets injected with it on a regular basis. :>

Lmao. Well done.

12er is turning heel to save the forum

He knows the forum is on life support, with GSP gone, the hate is lacking.

12er's the hero The UFC Fight Club deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. An Iron Jimmie - Carnages41

• waikruwaikru UFC PresidentPosts: 10,001Free
    Until we actually see evidence of GSP using steroids, we should give him the benefit of the doubt
    On November 16th Hendricks became the real undisputed champion.

"Believe in the beard"

• carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,193Free

The facts...he tested clean EVERY fight of his life.

fact

he has a roid belly

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,277Free
    goat decision

UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

I am an idiot for thinking GSP would finish a fight. GSP has a boyfriend and his name is IRT

• idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    leave GSP alone!
    Just givin out the D
    Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car