find fox sports one

12er12er StocktonPosts: 11,062Free
http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsports1#

There's a tab to click in the top right corner. You then put your zip code and cable provider. It tells me on Saturday it will be channel 30 and 630 for HD.
If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, then turn to them the other cheek, then keep turning until you deliver a roundhouse kick to his jaw. - Matthew 5:39

GOATer
Tagged:

Comments

• PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,406Free
    12er said:

There's a tab to click in the top right corner. You then put your zip code and cable provider. It tells me on Saturday it will be channel 30 and 630 for HD.

My knee grow!

Thanks for posting this @12er.

Although I am a little concerned about my results: "Starting August 17 FOX Sports 1 will be available through DIRECTV on channel 219 / 219 (hd)."

I was under the impression that the channel Speed was becoming Fox Sports 1 and currently Speed is like 607 on DirecTv.

I'm hoping I won't need to change my channel package still though.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• 12er12er StocktonPosts: 11,062Free
    PoloRidah said:

12er said:

My knee grow!

Although I am a little concerned about my results: "Starting August 17 FOX Sports 1 will be available through DIRECTV on channel 219 / 219 (hd)."

I was under the impression that the channel Speed was becoming Fox Sports 1 and currently Speed is like 607 on DirecTv.

I'd be pissed off. I doubt it though, maybe down the line if the channel is successful.
    If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, then turn to them the other cheek, then keep turning until you deliver a roundhouse kick to his jaw. - Matthew 5:39

GOATer
    Actually I double checked, it says 620 for HD and 620 is currently speed HD. So it all looks right for me.

GOATer
    edited August 2013
    12er said:

Actually I double checked, it says 620 for HD and 620 is currently speed HD. So it all looks right for me.

Yeah I know for a fact that Speed was in the low 600's on DirecTv because I checked it out to see if I had the channel. Unless they made a last minute change or something I am concerned about that website's results being accurate.

I'll check it out when I get home from work.
    Post edited by PoloRidah on
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

I noticed TimeWarner isn't a selection in the drop down.

LoL
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

PoloRidah said:

12er said:

Yeah I know for a fact that Speed was in the low 600's on DirecTv because I checked it out to see if I had the channel. Unless they made a last minute change or something I am concerned about that website's results being accurate.

Maybe your memory is betraying you. I'd wait til you check at home before you get too worried. If it doesn't stack up just call direct up and demand answers.

GOATer
    12er said:

PoloRidah said:

12er said:

Maybe your memory is betraying you. I'd wait til you check at home before you get too worried. If it doesn't stack up just call direct up and demand answers.
    LoL Funny story about that.

The Directv service at my house currently is in my wife's name. Well after I noticed the installer **** up one of the walls in my house and was already gone, I called Directv to have them fix the damage the installer did and they gave me the run around. This caused me to rage on them and now they refuse to talk to me. lmao
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,400Free
    Ok I give up, where is it?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner

Ok I give up, where is it?

You click the big tab that says find fox sports one. Or give me your zip code and cable provider if you really can't find it and I'll check for you.

GOATer
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,400Free
    This is clearly a scam website made by 12er, polo watch out, 12 er knows where you live now
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
    edited August 2013

This is clearly a scam website made by 12er, polo watch out, 12 er knows where you live now

He already knows anyway from the veterans thread. lol
    Post edited by PoloRidah on
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

PoloRidah said:

Its true, but I need to figure out if you live by fort Carson with the Mexicans or near the academy by the whites.

GOATer
    12er said:

PoloRidah said:

Its true, but I need to figure out if you live by fort Carson with the Mexicans or near the academy by the whites.

hahahahaa
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• matrat77matrat77 Posts: 152Ultimate
    IT says Directv will carry it on 219. This is new news to me. I thought Directv was not going to carry Fox Sports1. So glad they are. Would have had to cancel coverage. Too great of a card to miss.
    matrat77 said:

IT says Directv will carry it on 219. This is new news to me. I thought Directv was not going to carry Fox Sports1. So glad they are. Would have had to cancel coverage. Too great of a card to miss.

Yeah Directv will have it and I just confirmed that the Choice channel package and higher will have it.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• trez1336trez1336 Posts: 643Free
    PoloRidah said:

12er said:

My knee grow!

This, it said 219 and I thought, hmm well that seems shady since speed is 600 something
    text
    trez1336 said:

PoloRidah said:

12er said:

My knee grow!

This, it said 219 and I thought, hmm well that seems shady since speed is 600 something
    Maybe certain providers are switching it up.

GOATer
  • trez1336trez1336 Posts: 643Free
    12er said:

trez1336 said:

PoloRidah said:

12er said:

My knee grow!

I don't care what channel it is as long as I have it with Directv and can watch the fights, thats all that matters
    text
    trez1336 said:

12er said:

trez1336 said:

PoloRidah said:

12er said:

My knee grow!

I don't care what channel it is as long as I have it with Directv and can watch the fights, thats all that matters
    Its confirmed they worked out the deal with all major TV carriers. In 92 million homes apparently.

GOATer
    Does everyone have it? It switched over this morning at 6 am est.

Starting at 1:30 there's a new episode of ultimate insider, then the pre fight show and then prelims.

I'm fired up, fuel wasnr available for me so I finally get to watch all the cool ****.

GOATer
  • JDS_over_REEMJDS_over_REEM <This.Posts: 3,285Free
    It's a shame that this information wasn't made known to us by Zuffa.
    This^

thank you @Tiger_Champion for the JoR tags.

It's a shame that this information wasn't made known to us by Zuffa.

What information? The information was readily available to anyone that bothered to look for it.

GOATer
    12er said:

What information? The information was readily available to anyone that bothered to look for it.

why didn't you post it sooner if it was so readily available? that webpage hasn't been up for long.

This^

12er said:

why didn't you post it sooner if it was so readily available? that webpage hasn't been up for long.

I'm so sorry, your experience today would have been vastly improved had you known weeks ago.

GOATer
  • StompGrindStompGrind Posts: 21,326Free
    Was easy to find for me. I looked for it yesterday i heard Dana talk about it during the scrum and when i looked i couldn't find the "speed" channel anymore which FS1 was supposed to be replacing. So i just did a search for UFC and found FS1 a few channels past FX now.
    12er said:

12er said:

I'm so sorry, your experience today would have been vastly improved had you known weeks ago.
    nah my experience today could only be improved if the UFC were still on SPIKE.

This^

you harboring hostility bro? come at me

I was hating on Zuffa/FOX, not you.

but yes us fans as a whole should have known this a month ago.

you posting this the day of the fight is no coincidence

Zuffa/FOX put that page up wednesday.
    This^

I'm not hostile all dude, your one of the better posters here. I just don't understand what your so fired up about.

GOATer
    Also I didn't post this today, this thread is from wed or Thursday. I bumped it today to see if anyone was having trouble. Just figured it was better than making a new thread.

GOATer
    12er said:

I'm not hostile all dude, your one of the better posters here. I just don't understand what your so fired up about.
    I'm not fired up, I haven't lost any sleep.

I just think this FOX deal is bringing the UFC down.

I hate how they have handled this and I hope it's the last time they change channels like this.
    This^