Shogun vs Evans?

Randy_HendersonRandy_Henderson Posts: 58Free
Despite of the result of Sonnen vs Shogun.
Tagged:

Comments

• WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,820Free
    Nah

I'm not interested at all in seeing Shogun get humped
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,650Free
    WarWest said:

Nah

I'm not interested at all in seeing Shogun get humped

cockblock much?
  • Randy_HendersonRandy_Henderson Posts: 58Free
    edited August 2013

tbh the only fight i'm looking forward for Shogun now is Hendo 2

I agree with the result of Hendo vs Shogun, no need of the rematch, are you a butthurt Shogun fanboy?

Post edited by Randy_Henderson on
  • NeckCrankNeckCrank Posts: 821Free
    evans via better conditioning
    ()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

• 12er12er StocktonPosts: 10,988Free
    If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, then turn to them the other cheek, then keep turning until you deliver a roundhouse kick to his jaw. - Matthew 5:39

GOATer
    edited August 2013

I agree with the result of Hendo vs Shogun, no need of the rematch, are you a butthurt Shogun fanboy?

i agree with the result of Weidman vs Anderson, still there's a need for a rematch. are you a retard boy?
    Only because Anderson clowned in that fight, he didn't fought serious, if he fights serious the result can be completely different. Nothing can change very much in Shogun vs Hendo 2, Shogun gave everything, Hendo was superior, 28-27, that's it, you are just a whining fanboy being cocky with this.

edited August 2013

i agree with the result of Weidman vs Anderson, still there's a need for a rematch. are you a retard boy?
    Only because Anderson clowned in that fight, he didn't fought serious, if he fights serious the result can be completely different. Nothing can change very much in Shogun vs Hendo 2, Shogun gave everything, Hendo was superior, 28-27, that's it, you are just a whining fanboy being cocky.

No. Anderson has no chance in the rematch.

Also 28-27 is a weird score for a 5 round fight. Its also a weird score for a 3 round fight.
    Post edited by 12er on
    If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, then turn to them the other cheek, then keep turning until you deliver a roundhouse kick to his jaw. - Matthew 5:39

GOATer
    edited August 2013
    12er said:

I presume you are a 15 year boy on your momma's basement to post so idiotically, with tard nerd gifs.

12er said:

I presume you are a 15 year boy so.

So.....you're strangely aroused?

GOATer

12er said:

I presume you are a 15 year boy on your momma's basement to post so idiotically, with tard nerd gifs.

lol is English your first language?

GOATer
    edited August 2013
    12er said:

12er said:

LoL a 15er, 16er, maybe 17er kid, whatever gtfo, mma forums should be only for adults.

12er said:

12er said:

LoL a 15er, 16er, maybe 17er kid, whatever gtfo, mma forums should be only for adults.
    You are clearly new to the internet. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings.

GOATer
    edited August 2013
    12er said:

12er said:

12er said:

Yeah, I know Internet is full of kids trolling, even grown man. You think you can troll me, LoL, a kid cannot troll an old troll. And yes, **** gay english.

12er said:

12er said:

12er said:

Yeah, I know Internet is full of kids trolling, even grown man. You think you can troll me, LoL, a kid cannot troll an old troll.

Grown men*

GOATer
    edited August 2013

Only because Anderson clowned in that fight, he didn't fought serious, if he fights serious the result can be completely different. Nothing can change very much in Shogun vs Hendo 2, Shogun gave everything, Hendo was superior, 28-27, that's it, you are just a whining fanboy being cocky with this.

Only because anderson clowned in that fight. He didn't fight serious. If he fights serious the result could be completely different. Nothing will change much in shogun vs Hendo 2, shogun gave it his all. Hendo was superior, 48-47. You are just a whining fanboy being cocky.*
    Post edited by 12er on

GOATer
    edited August 2013
    12er said:

12er said:

12er said:

12er said:

Yeah, I know Internet is full of kids trolling, even grown man. You think you can troll me, LoL, a kid cannot troll an old troll.

Grown men*
    I'll never fully learn this crap and I don't care I want only to piss at you americans, I love to troll in your forums.

You think you can troll me, LoL, a kid cannot troll an old troll.

12er said:

12er said:

12er said:

12er said:

Grown men*
    I'll never fully learn this crap and I don't care I want only to piss at you americans, I love it.
    I'll never learn this crap and I don't care. I only want to piss off you Americans. I love your country and I wish I lived there.*

GOATer
    edited August 2013
    12er said:

12er said:

12er said:

12er said:

12er said:

Grown men*
    I'll never fully learn this crap and I don't care I want only to piss at you americans, I love it.
    I'll never learn this crap and I don't care. I only want to piss off you Americans. I love your country and I wish I lived there.*
    I use your own Google translate to troll you. =))
  • Epiqu1nEpiqu1n Posts: 1,486Free
    Either Evans stands there and stares deeply into shogun's eyes for 15 minutes and wins by decision, or Evans goes back to his prime and ktfos shogun in 1:30.
    List of GOAT Fighters

1. Michael McDonald
    2. Nick Diaz
    3. Demetrious Johnson
    4. Matt Brown
    5. Rashad Evans
    6. JDS
    7. Joe Lauzon
    8. Patster
    9. Carnage
    10. 12er
    11. LayDownDead
    12. Diego Brandao
    13. Papy Abedi
    14. Tom Brady
    15. Russell Wilson
    16. Manhoef
    17. Scott Jorgensen
    18. Elias Silverio
    19. Fabio Maldonado
    20. Louis Smolka

12er said:

12er said:

12er said:

12er said:

12er said:

Grown men*
    I use your own Google translate to troll you. =))
    You're not doing a good job. Makes sense that this stupid thread was a troll attempt though.

GOATer
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,344Free
    Shogun via og beatdown
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • _Finish_Him__Finish_Him_ Posts: 11,603Free
    edited August 2013
    Evans vs Shogun... makes only sense if Shogun wins
    both are L2 -W1 in their last 3 and i think Shogun will win vs Chael so, Let's Do It!!!
    Post edited by _Finish_Him_ on
    Predicition League Record: 39-15, Prediction League Record: 6-1, ***Camp League Record***: 9-2
    OFFICIAL UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 7 WINNER
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147741/michelle-waterson-appreciation-thread/p1
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147932/that-80-s-90-s-thread-bittersweet-memories/p1

• skillandpowerskillandpower Posts: 838Free
    I think Shogun will be coaching TUF Brazil with Lil Nog REGARDLESS on the outcome this weekend.

I think Evans vs Machida 2 ?

I think Shogun will be coaching TUF Brazil with Lil Nog REGARDLESS on the outcome this weekend.

Machida wants anderson Silva money to fight rashad.

GOATer
  • skillandpowerskillandpower Posts: 838Free
    12er said:

Machida wants anderson Silva money to fight rashad.
    LOL true

Also heard rumors about Belfort vs Machida which hope IT DOESNT HAPPEN ON CATCH WEIGHT !! It gotta be either MW or LHW, please
  • AmerimanAmeriman Posts: 2,069Free

Lol He turned out to be really retarded.
    Boston threw me a god damn beating. DOOMGOAT REIGNS SUPREME
  • rodrodMMA92rodrodMMA92 TexasPosts: 4,022Free
    ShoGOD gon wreck err body from tomorrow on.

21-16 SIG . . . . . 2-1 AV

Rua . . . . . . Penn . . . . . . Maia . . . . . .Van Soest . . . . . . Rousey . . . . . . . JDS . . . . . . Silva

imageimageimageTVSRouseyimageShogun

• BanduraBandura Posts: 1,453Free
    edited August 2013

12er said:

12er said:

12er said:

12er said:

Grown men*
    I'll never fully learn this crap and I don't care I want only to piss at you americans, I love to troll in your forums.
    Uh-oh he's out to rustle sum 'Muricans, by....naming himself after two American Olympic alternates who also happen to be two of the top ten (probably top five) most decorated mixed martial artists to have ever fought?
    Post edited by Bandura on

All hail the Dark sith ruler, Darth Shubeous!