Who would u guys like to see Sonnen fight next?

c_pumphreyc_pumphrey Posts: 929Free
Machida, Wandy or Vitor im hoping for the Vitor fight
id also like to see Machida Shogun 3

Comments

• trez1336trez1336 Posts: 642Free
    Wandy why not..it would be worth it justt for the trash talking Chael would do
    text
  • Wanderlei. Let Vitor fight Hendo or Machida
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,285Free
    Wanderlei
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • kapstkapst ChicagolandPosts: 2,660Free
    I'd love to see him humiliate Wanderlei..
  • 12er12er Posts: 10,886Free
    edited August 2013
    Vitor keeps calling out everyone and turning down fights. When they asked about vitor fighting chael Dana laughed and said no. I'm thinking they're sick of him.

Wanderlei should fight sonnen.
    Post edited by 12er on
  • GstarUkGstarUk Posts: 7,194Free
    1. Wandy
    2. Belfort
    3. Machida

Tbh tho dont mind who he fights
  • ipso_factoipso_facto Posts: 1,029Free
    He's trying to add to his legacy by hitting all the aging legends that are close to retirement. Pretty smart of him, I guess.

Henderson, Wanderlei, and Vitor are pretty much all whose left in that category.
    Favorites:

HW - M. Mitrione, C. Velasquez

LHW - K. Soszynski, A. Johnson

MW - B. Stann, T. Credeur

WW - M. Brown, M. Pyle

LW - J. Lauzon, N. Diaz

FW - F. Edgar, D. Siver

BW - D. Cruz, U. Faber

He's trying to add to his legacy by hitting all the aging legends that are close to retirement. Pretty smart of him, I guess.

Henderson, Wanderlei, and Vitor are pretty much all whose left in that category.

Aging legends.

Chael is 36. He is like 5 years older than shogun. He's the same age as belfot and wandy is 1 year older.
  • kapstkapst ChicagolandPosts: 2,660Free
    ^^Seriously.

Shogun should be in his prime right now, & Belfort is as good as he's every been.
    12er said:

Aging legends.

Chael is 36. He is like 5 years older than shogun. He's the same age as belfot and wandy is 1 year older.
    It's not the years, it's the millage.
    Favorites:

WW - M. Brown, M. Pyle

LW - J. Lauzon, N. Diaz

FW - F. Edgar, D. Siver

BW - D. Cruz, U. Faber

12er said:

Aging legends.

That's debatable too, sonnens had over 40 fights.
  • Epiqu1nEpiqu1n Posts: 1,473Free
    Weidman
    List of GOAT Fighters

1. Michael McDonald
    2. Nick Diaz
    3. Demetrious Johnson
    4. Matt Brown
    5. Rashad Evans
    6. JDS
    7. Joe Lauzon
    8. Patster
    9. Carnage
    10. 12er
    11. LayDownDead
    12. Diego Brandao
    13. Papy Abedi
    14. Tom Brady
    15. Russell Wilson
    16. Manhoef
    17. Scott Jorgensen
    18. Elias Silverio
    19. Fabio Maldonado
    20. Louis Smolka

12er said:

12er said:

Aging legends.

Well, that's what we're here for...to "debate". lol

Number of fights is one thing, but training is another...and I'm guessing that many old school european fighters like Shogun did years full contact sparring, whereas Sonnen seems to have trained smarter in that regard, and is a lot fresher as a result.
    Favorites:

WW - M. Brown, M. Pyle

LW - J. Lauzon, N. Diaz

FW - F. Edgar, D. Siver

BW - D. Cruz, U. Faber

12er said:

12er said:

Aging legends.

Number of fights is one thing, but training is another...and I'm guessing that many old school european fighters like Shogun did years full contact sparring, whereas Sonnen seems to have trained smarter in that regard, and is a lot fresher as a result.
    European?

Shogun is Brazilian homie. Go to sleep, your drunk.
    12er said:

12er said:

12er said:

Aging legends.

European?

Yeah oops, I was confusing him with Crocop. Both are still old school, and both probably took a **** kicking in the gym on a regular basis.
    Favorites:

WW - M. Brown, M. Pyle

LW - J. Lauzon, N. Diaz

FW - F. Edgar, D. Siver

BW - D. Cruz, U. Faber
  • Wanderlei_RuaWanderlei_Rua Posts: 963Free
    Phil Davis.

Let's see how Chael does against someone who's style isn't tailor-made for an easy victory.
  • Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,624Free

Phil Davis.

Let's see how Chael does against someone who's style isn't tailor-made for an easy victory.

No one wants to fight Phil now we know he's paying the judges off.

12er said:

12er said:

12er said:

Aging legends.

European?

Yeah oops, I was confusing him with Crocop. Both are still old school, and both probably took a **** kicking in the gym on a regular basis.
    Just to recap, you say sonnen is calling them out cuz they're old. I tell you he's as old or older. You say its mileage...I point out sonnen has a **** load of fights. You tell me that shogun is aging faster because he's European. I tell you he's Brazilian. You say you thought ye was cro cop.

I'm going to go ahead and find a different thread now.
    12er said:

12er said:

12er said:

12er said:

Aging legends.

European?

Just to recap, you say sonnen is calling them out cuz they're old. I tell you he's as old or older. You say its mileage...I point out sonnen has a **** load of fights. You tell me that shogun is aging faster because he's European. I tell you he's Brazilian. You say you thought ye was cro cop.

Nice try trying to make me look like an idiot, but there's probably not one member in here that would deny the fact that the fighters that I mentioned are well past their prime to the point of being a shadow of what they once were, as well as the hard millage compounding the problem.

...so you lose.
    Favorites:

WW - M. Brown, M. Pyle

LW - J. Lauzon, N. Diaz

FW - F. Edgar, D. Siver

BW - D. Cruz, U. Faber

12er said:

12er said:

12er said:

12er said:

Aging legends.

European?

Nice try trying to make me look like an idiot, but there's probably not one member in here that would deny the fact that the fighters that I mentioned are well past their prime to the point of being a shadow of what they once were, as well as the hard millage compounding the problem.

...so you lose.
    I didn't have to try very hard, you did all the work yourself.
    12er said:

12er said:

12er said:

12er said:

12er said:

Aging legends.

European?

...so you lose.
    No one would also deny the fact that Sonnen having those legendary names on his mantle would be icing on the cake.

I still haven't figured out what your point was, other than being a troll...so you lose again, my friend.
    Favorites:

WW - M. Brown, M. Pyle

LW - J. Lauzon, N. Diaz

FW - F. Edgar, D. Siver

BW - D. Cruz, U. Faber

12er said:

12er said:

12er said:

12er said:

12er said:

Aging legends.

European?

...so you lose.
    No one would also deny the fact that Sonnen having those legendary names on his mantle would be icing on the cake.

I still haven't figured out what your point was, other than being a troll...so you lose again, my friend.
    I had no point. I was just correcting your uninformed statements. You should thank me, now you know that sonnen is 36 and shogun is 31, you know sonnen has 42 fights, that Brazil is not in Europe and that shogun is not cro cop.

You are leaving this thread with double the mma knowledge you had coming into it. You're welcome.

Oh and its spelled mileage. That's a bonus, no need to thank me.
  • Weidman_the_GOATWeidman_the_GOAT Posts: 2,758Free
    Wandy.

Welchers:
    Bluesy(sig)
    Identity(poop eating bet)

Weidman | Belfort | Sanchez | Gus | Aldo | Maia | JDS | Pettis | Shogun | Glover | Jacare | Machida | Silva | Cub | Mcgregor | Manuwa

Poop eating bets: 1-0

Gustaffson is the Real 205 champ right now.
    Gus- 1, 2, 3, 4.
    12er said:

12er said:

12er said:

12er said:

12er said:

12er said:

Aging legends.

European?

...so you lose.

I had no point. I was just correcting your uninformed statements. You should thank me, now you know that sonnen is 36 and shogun is 31, you know sonnen has 42 fights, that Brazil is not in Europe and that shogun is not cro cop.

You are leaving this thread with double the mma knowledge you had coming into it. You're welcome.

Exactly as I suspected. One of these egg heads, that rather than addressing my valid points, you instead look for any opening to redirect the conversation for the purposes of being a thorn in the **** troll.
    Favorites:

WW - M. Brown, M. Pyle

LW - J. Lauzon, N. Diaz

FW - F. Edgar, D. Siver

BW - D. Cruz, U. Faber

12er said:

12er said:

12er said:

12er said:

12er said:

12er said:

Aging legends.

European?

...so you lose.

Exactly as I suspected. One of these egg heads, that rather than addressing my valid points, you instead look for any opening to redirect the conversation for the purposes of being a thorn in the **** troll.
    Your point was that sonnen was going after aging fighters. I addressed it by telling you they're the same age.

Then you made a series of increasingly retarded statements trying to defend your original point. How could you possibley have been a member of this site since 2009 and know so little about mma?

Are you a wwe lesnar casual? Either way, go study and come back when you know enough to talk about mma without embarrassing yourself.
  • JbrahamsJbrahams Brisbane, AustraliaPosts: 11,775Ultimate
    I want to see him embarrass Vitor next.
    UFC Community account: _Josh_
  • JbrahamsJbrahams Brisbane, AustraliaPosts: 11,775Ultimate

Phil Davis.

I don't think anyone wants to see that fight tbh
    UFC Community account: _Josh_
    edited August 2013
    You obviously need to learn how to read and that of basic comprehension. The point wasn't about old fighters. It was about aging veterans/legends...and the prestige for Sonnen to have those names under his belt.

Your insults and pathetic attempts at misdirection are no match for truth and logic. Go hump someone elses leg, jerk-off.
    Post edited by ipso_facto on
    Favorites:

WW - M. Brown, M. Pyle

LW - J. Lauzon, N. Diaz

FW - F. Edgar, D. Siver

BW - D. Cruz, U. Faber
  • Shamrock84Shamrock84 Posts: 15Free
    trez1336 said:

Wandy why not..it would be worth it justt for the trash talking Chael would do

Hey, Wandy isn't too shabby in the trash talk dept either. "I want to **** Chuck"