McGregor complains he injured his knee 2nd round, but Holloway broke his foot first kick he threw

JbrahamsJbrahams Brisbane, AustraliaPosts: 11,783Ultimate
After having an underwhelming perfomance, McGregor pulled a Tito on us and complained about his knee that he injured in the second, but Holloway was fighting one footed the whole fight.

Seriously, if you can't finish a one-footed fighter then you definitely don't deserve the "black out" treatment.

Also Holloway is as tough as nails, there's a lot of tough **** in that Featherweight division.
UFC Community account: _Josh_
Tagged:

Comments

• NeckCrankNeckCrank Posts: 821Free
    meow
    ()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

• Shark_EtiquetteShark_Etiquette Posts: 774Free
    He still looked great and max is a tough fighter. What's your point?
    -----------------////----------------////----------------////----------------////---------------////--------------
    Fedor Emelianenko - Nick Diaz - Frankie Edgar
    - S A F F I E D I N E - S Q U A D -
  • cashflow247cashflow247 Posts: 1,892Ultimate
    edited August 2013
    Get off the McGreGOAT's nuts. And give him a title fight already. What are we waiting for?
    Post edited by cashflow247 on
    Sig bet record: Omo-2

Owning the haters since day one

• JbrahamsJbrahams Brisbane, AustraliaPosts: 11,783Ultimate

He still looked great and max is a tough fighter. What's your point?

Holloway got robbed, judges should account for cripples
    TUF1_ said:

Forum makes me lol sometimes. Aldo breaks his foot first kick against the zombie and gets hate for a lackluster performance. Holloway breaks his foot first kick and everybody criticizes McGregor's performance when he dominated. Where was zombies hate for not beating Aldo with a broken foot.

Zombie was fighting in Brazil, impossible to win anyway
  • JoDominicoJoDominico Posts: 107Free
    Jbrahams said:

TUF1_ said:

Forum makes me lol sometimes. Aldo breaks his foot first kick against the zombie and gets hate for a lackluster performance. Holloway breaks his foot first kick and everybody criticizes McGregor's performance when he dominated. Where was zombies hate for not beating Aldo with a broken foot.

Davis on Machida ;)

Jbrahams said:

TUF1_ said:

Davis on Machida ;)

I've excluded davis and Lentz from my discussion, to be 2-0 in Brazil gives GOAT status

Get off the McGreGOAT's nuts. And give him a title fight already. What are we waiting for?

**** that, him and Aldo would be crippled within the first round. FW division is possibly cursed
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,862Free
    i dont wnet them rushing a title shot for mcgregor like they did with michael macdonald.
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,342Free
    I didn't much like Connor ,he reminds me of Diaz.If he is so great then engage and go for it,all he did was keep at a safe distance,use kicks ot the knee which imo should be banned.He was often throwing his hands up to encourage a counter strike,not so confident if he needs to goat his opponent on,he was much bigger,he should have been the one fully engaging.

Kept watching him do the Diaz arm/hand genstures and was saying,never mind with the BS go get him if you want to fight.
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.
  • Shark_EtiquetteShark_Etiquette Posts: 774Free

zaksame said:

I didn't much like Connor ,he reminds me of Diaz.If he is so great then engage and go for it,all he did was keep at a safe distance,use kicks ot the knee which imo should be banned.He was often throwing his hands up to encourage a counter strike,not so confident if he needs to goat his opponent on,he was much bigger,he should have been the one fully engaging.

Kept watching him do the Diaz arm/hand genstures and was saying,never mind with the BS go get him if you want to fight.

Win!

He has some good posts @ times.
    -----------------////----------------////----------------////----------------////---------------////--------------
    Fedor Emelianenko - Nick Diaz - Frankie Edgar
    - S A F F I E D I N E - S Q U A D -
  • skillandpowerskillandpower Posts: 846Free
    I wasnt impressed by his performance !

Yeah dude is good but Max isnt that great either so its almost as if he didnt proof anything (if he is the real deal or not)

Let see when he fights top names !
  • ipso_factoipso_facto Posts: 1,029Free
    zaksame said:

I agree with this. If you want to finish...then finish. Don't flap your tongue for 20 minutes during the presser about how you're gonna do this, or should have done that. Also, way too much lavish attention showered upon a newbie. Sounds like his head was the size of a beach ball to begin with.

I'm not one to hop on the bandwagon of such fighters...rather, I look forward to seeing someone kick his ***.
    Favorites:

HW - M. Mitrione, C. Velasquez

LHW - K. Soszynski, A. Johnson

MW - B. Stann, T. Credeur

WW - M. Brown, M. Pyle

LW - J. Lauzon, N. Diaz

FW - F. Edgar, D. Siver

BW - D. Cruz, U. Faber
  • StompGrindStompGrind Posts: 21,326Free
    edited August 2013
    Meh he was constantly pressing and trying to attack but Holloway was just playing him smart and didn't engage much but mostly fought defensive.
    Hollaway basically took his game away from him so that he'd have to force it which would leave him vulnerable. Connor was smart enough not to get too carried away because Holloway is good enough to take advantage of that.

They both played each other how they should have imo.

Post edited by StompGrind on
  • Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,654Free
    Conor's fanboys are already over the top. Oh he beat a guy who barely beat (he was gifted the decision) Leonard Garcia?

GOAT STATUS

• PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,862Free
    hes almost on a par with Lesnar
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,841Free
    I just farted

It stanked
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine

Conor's fanboys are already over the top. Oh he beat a guy who barely beat (he was gifted the decision) Leonard Garcia?

GOAT STATUS

and Garcia lost to Cody McKenzie, which is just depressing