Steven Siler going unnoticed

MrBisonMrBison Posts: 553Free
Dude is racking up some wins in the UFC he's 5-1 with his only loss being against the very tough Elkins. Now Mike Brown is definitely over the hill, but he is no slouch and in my book a win over him is huge for a guy like Siler. What do you guys think give him a Top 10 guy next?
Tagged:

Comments

• JbrahamsJbrahams Brisbane, AustraliaPosts: 11,765Ultimate
    definitely NOT a Top 10 guy. He would get smashed, let's face it, Brown was not even Top 20 and then his other victories are over Holobaugh, Clopton, Gambino and Miller. The only relevant victory is Miller, so let's not get too carried away here.

I'd say give him Rani Yahya
    UFC Community account: _Josh_
  • MrBisonMrBison Posts: 553Free
    TUF1_ said:

Manny vs Siler makes sense both having wins over Brown and Miller. I like Siler but I think it' still hard for people to shake the thought of Brandao stealing his soul on TUF.

Yeah I agree.. He did get destroyed, but he is still young and looks like he has improved loads. Manny sound like a great fight for him actually
  • SolidStateLogicSolidStateLogic Posts: 4,181Free
    TUF1_ said:

Manny vs Siler makes sense both having wins over Brown and Miller. I like Siler but I think it' still hard for people to shake the thought of Brandao stealing his soul on TUF.

This. Siler has improved a lot since TUF but whenever I see him I think of Brandao threatening to slit this throat and then KOing him 20 seconds into the fight.
    Overeem - Hari - Spong - Daley - Hardy - Manhoef - A. Silva - Rutten - Diaz Bros
  • jdukjduk Posts: 8,284Free