Nuff about the McGregor's, Chael's and McDonald's of the Night Lets talk about...

_Finish_Him__Finish_Him_ Posts: 11,608Free
...this ****ing robbery of the Night + Elbow to the back of the head, WTF?

IMO Miller won the first 2 rounds easy and the 3rd was close...
Predicition League Record: 39-15, Prediction League Record: 6-1, ***Camp League Record***: 9-2
OFFICIAL UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 7 WINNER
http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147741/michelle-waterson-appreciation-thread/p1
http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147932/that-80-s-90-s-thread-bittersweet-memories/p1

Tagged:

Comments

• WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,826Free
    How about no
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • ipso_factoipso_facto Posts: 1,029Free
    Wonder if Rousey working his corner had something to do with The Anvil getting the win? :-/
    Favorites:

HW - M. Mitrione, C. Velasquez

LHW - K. Soszynski, A. Johnson

MW - B. Stann, T. Credeur

WW - M. Brown, M. Pyle

LW - J. Lauzon, N. Diaz

FW - F. Edgar, D. Siver

BW - D. Cruz, U. Faber
  • 12er12er StocktonPosts: 11,059Free

Wonder if Rousey working his corner had something to do with The Anvil getting the win? :-/

Another gem from you.
    If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, then turn to them the other cheek, then keep turning until you deliver a roundhouse kick to his jaw. - Matthew 5:39

GOATer
  • _Finish_Him__Finish_Him_ Posts: 11,608Free
    WarWest said:

How about no

How about STFU and GTFO and take your fail with you WW?

She looked like TUF18 pisses her off very bad ;)
    Predicition League Record: 39-15, Prediction League Record: 6-1, ***Camp League Record***: 9-2
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147741/michelle-waterson-appreciation-thread/p1
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147932/that-80-s-90-s-thread-bittersweet-memories/p1

• WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,826Free

WarWest said:

How about no

How about STFU and GTFO and take your fail with you WW?
    Post makes no sense ^^^

And no , I wont STFU or GTFO
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    You can disagree how much you want fact is the fight could have been stopped in the first after the legal elbows! U can't fight anymore? Well than u lose, and cole wins...

You can disagree how much you want fact is the fight could have been stopped in the first after the legal elbows! U can't fight anymore? Well than u lose, and cole wins...

No, because the rd ended. He still only got a minute to recover.
    If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, then turn to them the other cheek, then keep turning until you deliver a roundhouse kick to his jaw. - Matthew 5:39

GOATer
    12er said:

That was way over a minute... c'mon

12er said:

No, it wasn't.

GOATer
    12er said:

Another gem from you.
    Beat it ***khead
    Favorites:

WW - M. Brown, M. Pyle

LW - J. Lauzon, N. Diaz

FW - F. Edgar, D. Siver

BW - D. Cruz, U. Faber
  • StompGrindStompGrind Posts: 21,324Free
    edited August 2013
    I didn't get to see that fight but where exactly did the elbow land?

There is a very very small mohawk sized area from the back crown of the head down to the nape that is illegal and many people get confused.

The back side of head is perfectly legal.
    Post edited by StompGrind on
    edited August 2013
    12er said:

12er said:

No, it wasn't.
    He definitely tried to win by DQ, because he was ****ed in the first round already.... and it was over a min.
    Post edited by _Finish_Him_ on

12er said:

Another gem from you.
    Beat it ***khead
    Why, I'm here to learn all about mma from the master. Tell me more about how European fighters like shogun train.

GOATer

I didn't get to see that fight but where exactly did the elbow land?

There is a very very small mohawk sized area from the back crown of the head down to the nape that is illegal and many people get confused.

The back side of head is perfectly legal.

It was hard to tell from the angle. Didnt matter, it was at the bell and the fight continued after the minute was up anyway.

GOATer
    12er said:

12er said:

Another gem from you.
    Beat it ***khead
    Why, I'm here to learn all about mma from the master. Tell me more about how European fighters like shogun train.
    Shogun is European? Sounds legit
    ;))

12er said:

12er said:

Another gem from you.
    Beat it ***khead
    ;))
    Yea that's why its unfair for sonnen to pick on him. Shogun is an ageing legend, even though sonnen is 5 years older. Shogun has the body ofa old man because Europeans train full contact.

I didn't know any of this until ipso informed last night.

GOATer
    edited August 2013
    Ok nuff about the elbow manny continued after he recognized the dirty move didn't work :D
    What exactly do you guys scored to give him 2 of 3 rounds?
    Post edited by _Finish_Him_ on

• Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,652Free
    Manny is a ****, playing for fouls. I oughta smack that dude up for being a ****

Ok nuff about the elbow manny contunued after he recognized the dirty move didn't work :D
    What exactly do you guys scored to give him 2 of 3 rounds?

I didn't give a **** about the fight before, during and yes even now.

GOATer
    12er said:

12er said:

12er said:

Another gem from you.
    Beat it ***khead
    ;))
    Yea that's why its unfair for sonnen to pick on him. Shogun is an ageing legend, even though sonnen is 5 years older. Shogun has the body ofa old man because Europeans train full contact.

You're a waste of skin, ****ing maggot.

I usually pretty much keep to myself on here, but you're now at the top of my **** list. Fair warning.
    Favorites:

WW - M. Brown, M. Pyle

LW - J. Lauzon, N. Diaz

FW - F. Edgar, D. Siver

BW - D. Cruz, U. Faber
    12er said:

12er said:

12er said:

12er said:

Another gem from you.
    Beat it ***khead
    ;))

I usually pretty much keep to myself on here, but you're now at the top of my **** list. Fair warning.
    3000 posts in a year and a half. You must be a real going concern on here. I'm impressed.
    Favorites:

WW - M. Brown, M. Pyle

LW - J. Lauzon, N. Diaz

FW - F. Edgar, D. Siver

BW - D. Cruz, U. Faber

12er said:

12er said:

12er said:

12er said:

Another gem from you.
    Beat it ***khead
    ;))

3000 posts in a year and a half. You must be a real going concern on here. I'm impressed.

GOATer
    12er said:

12er said:

12er said:

12er said:

12er said:

Another gem from you.
    Beat it ***khead
    ;))

No, not butt hurt. But certainly I wish I could have the privilege of meeting such an important member like you in person. :>
    Favorites:

WW - M. Brown, M. Pyle

LW - J. Lauzon, N. Diaz

FW - F. Edgar, D. Siver

BW - D. Cruz, U. Faber
  • KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    I just don't see in any way, shape, or form how Manny won that fight

Miller out struck Manny and left him physically more damaged.

These TD's alone winning fights are ridiculous. Especially if the only claim to TD's being most effective is JUST being on top and nothing else..
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*

12er said:

12er said:

12er said:

12er said:

12er said:

Another gem from you.
    Beat it ***khead
    ;))

No, not butt hurt. But certainly I wish I could have the privilege of meeting such an important member like you in person. :>
    I'm not important. I just don't make retarded statements, then compound it by making even more retarded statements to try and justify my first retarded comment.

Now why don't you tell us all about how rousey being in Manny's corner swayed the judges. Seriously, I'm dying to hear it.

GOATer