those guys you just have to...

NikkiNeversleepNikkiNeversleep ChicagoPosts: 5,030Free
watch fight. who are the top 5 guys in UFC whos fights you just dont wanna miss, the guys who you love to watch fight?

1. Sonnen
2. JDS
3. Werdum
4. Vitor
5. Condit

there are a lot of others i could mention but i'm happy with that top 5. Some honorable mentions: Aldo, Weidman, Nogueira, Glover, Wandy, and Benson.

Comments

• GoToGuyGoToGuy Posts: 5,361Free
  • Weidman_the_GOATWeidman_the_GOAT Posts: 2,758Free
    Vitor
    Weidman
    Sanchez
    Sonnen
    Jones

Welchers:
    Bluesy(sig)
    Identity(poop eating bet)

Weidman | Belfort | Sanchez | Gus | Aldo | Maia | JDS | Pettis | Shogun | Glover | Jacare | Machida | Silva | Cub | Mcgregor | Manuwa

Poop eating bets: 1-0

Gustaffson is the Real 205 champ right now.
    Gus- 1, 2, 3, 4.
  • Little_KangLittle_Kang Posts: 17,795Moderator, Ultimate
    Spong
    Saki
    Bazooka Joe
    Buakaw
    RVR
    imageimage
  • TigerChampTigerChamp Nicolas CagePosts: 3,575Free
    Mark Hunt
    Matt Brown
    Cerone
    Maia
    Benavidez

Hon mentions
    Pickett
    KZ
    Pettis
    Condit
    JDS
    Shogun

Check out the trophy wall http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147934/forum-trophy-wall#latest
  • wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,331Free
    Wand
    JDS
    Hunt
    KZ
    Anderson
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image
  • PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,136Free
    WarWest said:

Spong
    Saki
    Bazooka Joe
    Buakaw
    RVR

IN THE UFC

Smh
    He only watches GSP bro.

I'm sure you could find a picture that relates. ;)
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    Condit
    Bendo
    C.Oliveira
    T. Griffin
    H.Hioki
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
    WarWest said:

Spong
    Saki
    Bazooka Joe
    Buakaw
    RVR

IN THE UFC

Smh
    Then only Wanderlei.

Mma doesnt hold the name fighters as much anymore.
    For me mma depends on the match ups now
    imageimage
  • BruteDionBruteDion Posts: 10,485Free
    Big Nog
    Alan Belcher
    Jacare
    Thiago Alves
    KZ

All entertaining
    Sig record
    40-21

Owner Of Forum Souls: Bright508620 - MMAFAN001 - CRAZYNOONGAH

What do you get when you take A.Silva's clinch game + Mark Hunt's Iron Chin + Mushy Lady Parts?

A: Cat Zingano....the UFC's true #1 women's contender

< img src =photo BD2_zps23b2f3d9.jpg>
  • wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,331Free
    edited August 2013
    BruteDion said:

Big Nog
    Alan Belcher
    Jacare
    Thiago Alves
    KZ

All entertaining

I forgot Jacare he would be on my list also
    Post edited by wanderleisilva101 on
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image
  • wesleywells1wesleywells1 TexasPosts: 7,319Free
    1. Wanderlei Silva
    2. Dan Henderson
    3. Vitor Belfort
    4. Mark Hunt
    5. Matt Brown

Since I can't stop at 5:

6. Korean Zombie
    7. Alan Belcher
    8. Donald Cerrone
    9. Jim Miller
    10. Pat Barry- say what you want about him, it's pretty much a guarantee that someone is getting KTFO (even if it's Barry)
    WAR Wand, Hendo, Couture, Fedor, Lytle, Cro Cop, Frye, Sakuraba, Bas, Kharitonov, Barnett, Minowaman, Belfort, Sonnen, Zombie, Franklin, Thomson, Swanson, Wineland, Texeira, Belcher, Miller brothers, Cerrone, Palhares, Arlovski, Ludwig, Yamamoto, Barry, Hendricks, Benavidez, Munoz, Stephens, Jacare, Sanchez, Big Nog, Hunt, Maia, Brown, Lawler, Buentello, Zingano!!!

• JDS_over_REEMJDS_over_REEM <This.Posts: 3,285Free
    JDS
    Bones
    Vitor
    Condit
    Cerrone
    This^

thank you @Tiger_Champion for the JoR tags.
    TUF1_ said:

WarWest said:

Spong
    Saki
    Bazooka Joe
    Buakaw
    RVR

IN THE UFC

Smh
    Then only Wanderlei.

gets modded on an mma forum... doesn't watch mma. Shake my damn head.

Reading comprehension fail

Just said its the mma matchups that intrique me more then name value
    imageimage
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,647Free
    PoloRidah said:

TUF1_ said:

WarWest said:

Spong
    Saki
    Bazooka Joe
    Buakaw
    RVR

IN THE UFC

Smh
    Then only Wanderlei.

lulz
    Lmfao
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    TUF1_ said:

TUF1_ said:

WarWest said:

Spong
    Saki
    Bazooka Joe
    Buakaw
    RVR

IN THE UFC

Smh
    Then only Wanderlei.

what am i not comprehending? You said you only watch mma for certain match ups now. A real mma fan watches all mma. The thread asked for 5 and i had a hard time narrowing it down. You only gave 1. Hmm. And if you're a real mma fan who keeps up with the sport new "name fighters" are built. But i better keep this brief before it gets deleted again ;)
    But the only time names are built up are for nationality reason, mcgregor for irish/zien chang china/etc.
    Some guys that could be HUGE are getting fed to the wolves way too soon. Urijah Hall could make the UFC boat loads of cash with spectalur knock outs, instead he has falling short twice.

And yes match ups intrique me a lot more because name values arent nearly there anymore. Aside from the top 3 fights on a card, the casual fan usually have no idea who is on the prelim or fb fights. I do because i do follow them but nothing stands out for a lot of new prospects.

Like even going back to when Pat Barry started. Immediately he had value in his first couple fights for his striking/leg kicks. They built him up at the right timing to give him proper name value. Hell Jones or Velaquez had the same deal too

And if you continue to bring up other matters unrelated to this(deleting posts) i will ban/jail for the time that you stop trolling
    imageimage
  • Aldo-is-GoatAldo-is-Goat Posts: 430Free
    Aldo
    A Silva
    Shogun
    J Jones
    JDS

BJ Penn and Fedor when they was fighting.
    Be the change you wish to see in the world.

12er caught me 13ing. The Lagstation 3.5 is the Art Jimmerson of consoles. Goatbox one runs this town.
  • TheBigDTheBigD Posts: 420Free
    Tito: so me and my buddies can cringe at his post loss excuses
    TUF1_ said:

TUF1_ said:

TUF1_ said:

WarWest said:

Spong
    Saki
    Bazooka Joe
    Buakaw
    RVR

IN THE UFC

Smh
    Then only Wanderlei.

what am i not comprehending? You said you only watch mma for certain match ups now. A real mma fan watches all mma. The thread asked for 5 and i had a hard time narrowing it down. You only gave 1. Hmm. And if you're a real mma fan who keeps up with the sport new "name fighters" are built. But i better keep this brief before it gets deleted again ;)

And if you continue to bring up other matters unrelated to this(deleting posts) i will ban/jail for the time that you stop trolling
    So you would ban me for going off topic? Kind of like you did listing a bunch of non UFC fighters? Show me where it says that's a bannable offense. And even if it was what i said wasn't ban worthy. Pretty lame you can't carry a spirited discussion without having to pull the hammer card to be honest.
    Im more then fine with having spirited discussions with people but throwing pit stupid and unrelated jabs like "if your a real mma fan" or questioning my mod status because i dont have favourites or saying that your stuff will be deleted is where i draw my line. Those are obvious direct shots at me as a mod which is flaming/trolling.

So heed my warning, if you want to debate then debate without taking shots at whoever your talking to.
    imageimage

TUF1_ said:

TUF1_ said:

TUF1_ said:

WarWest said:

Spong
    Saki
    Bazooka Joe
    Buakaw
    RVR

IN THE UFC

Smh
    Then only Wanderlei.

So you would ban me for going off topic? Kind of like you did listing a bunch of non UFC fighters? Show me where it says that's a bannable offense. And even if it was what i said wasn't ban worthy. Pretty lame you can't carry a spirited discussion without having to pull the hammer card to be honest.
    Im more then fine with having spirited discussions with people but throwing pit stupid and unrelated jabs like "if your a real mma fan" or questioning my mod status because i dont have favourites or saying that your stuff will be deleted is where i draw my line. Those are obvious direct shots at me as a mod which is flaming/trolling.

So heed my warning, if you want to debate then debate without taking shots at whoever your talking to.
    Come on, Kang. It's just an internet forum. Everyone takes shots at everyone. That's how it works. Take a deep breath and count to 10 or something. Jimmies Rustled Factor: Off the charts. :(|)

On topic, I'd add Benavidez to my list. Dude is just fun to watch.
    WAR Wand, Hendo, Couture, Fedor, Lytle, Cro Cop, Frye, Sakuraba, Bas, Kharitonov, Barnett, Minowaman, Belfort, Sonnen, Zombie, Franklin, Thomson, Swanson, Wineland, Texeira, Belcher, Miller brothers, Cerrone, Palhares, Arlovski, Ludwig, Yamamoto, Barry, Hendricks, Benavidez, Munoz, Stephens, Jacare, Sanchez, Big Nog, Hunt, Maia, Brown, Lawler, Buentello, Zingano!!!

TUF1_ said:

You can take it how you want but i stand by what i said. Anybody that watches select fights based on specific facets of MMA is not a true MMA fan and I wasn't questioning your mod status because you didn't list your favorites, i questioned whoever made a poster who doesn't keep up with MMA a mod. You can and probably will ban me but i'm not going to avoid a weeks ban at the expense of not having to bite my tongue all the time.

Pffttt. I have kept up with mma A LOT longer then you as well has actually been involved in the mma community in various ways. So you have no idea what you're talking about then because I still follow mma religiously. You just couldn't accept my opinion on the matter. Enjoy your jail time

Wesley im trying to clean this place up so we can get back into civil convo's about mma without flaming attacks
    imageimage

TUF1_ said:

You can take it how you want but i stand by what i said. Anybody that watches select fights based on specific facets of MMA is not a true MMA fan and I wasn't questioning your mod status because you didn't list your favorites, i questioned whoever made a poster who doesn't keep up with MMA a mod. You can and probably will ban me but i'm not going to avoid a weeks ban at the expense of not having to bite my tongue all the time.

Pffttt. I have kept up with mma A LOT longer then you as well has actually been involved in the mma community in various ways. So you have no idea what you're talking about then because I still follow mma religiously. You just couldn't accept my opinion on the matter. Enjoy your jail time

Wesley im trying to clean this place up so we can get back into civil convo's about mma without flaming attacks
    I understand that, but there's a fine line between cleaning up the place and over-policing. We're way down on members already, and if people think they can't come on here and speak relatively freely the few good members we have left will start to thin out too. I've seen mods with good intentions turn forums into ghost towns before. I just don't want that to happen here. I'm not saying that's where you're headed, just be careful.

TUF1_ said:

TUF1_ said:

That's pretty presumptuous and arrogant to say you've been watching MMA longer than anybody and saying things like "enjoy your jail time" is just baiting or rustling posters into saying something worth getting banned. And I'm the one being uncivil?
    I just said longer then you. Direct attacks at any poster on this forum is flaming and trolling. And this isnt the first time you've been banned or jailed, you have created problems before which attributes to the jailing time.

And To wesley. It is a fine line for sure but we also have to take every poster in to consideration. So just because someone posts more then another, it wouldn't give them anymore rights then the casual posters. And the casual posters shouldn't have worried about being trolled or attacked by more regular posters that may gang up on them
    imageimage
  • 12er12er Posts: 10,731Free

TUF1_ said:

TUF1_ said:

That's pretty presumptuous and arrogant to say you've been watching MMA longer than anybody and saying things like "enjoy your jail time" is just baiting or rustling posters into saying something worth getting banned. And I'm the one being uncivil?
    I just said longer then you. Direct attacks at any poster on this forum is flaming and trolling. And this isnt the first time you've been banned or jailed, you have created problems before which attributes to the jailing time.

And To wesley. It is a fine line for sure but we also have to take every poster in to consideration. So just because someone posts more then another, it wouldn't give them anymore rights then the casual posters. And the casual posters shouldn't have worried about being trolled or attacked by more regular posters that may gang up on them
    Except when its a mod trolling in the outside section. Trolling is OK there as long as it doesn't rustle the wrong person right?

12er is turning heel to save the forum

He knows the forum is on life support, with GSP gone, the hate is lacking.

12er's the hero The UFC Fight Club deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. An Iron Jimmie - Carnages41

12er said:

TUF1_ said:

TUF1_ said:

Except when its a mod trolling in the outside section. Trolling is OK there as long as it doesn't rustle the wrong person right?
    Sigh....... im not bringing this up again. If you want to and keep questioning it then you can join the rest
    imageimage
  • 12er12er Posts: 10,731Free
    edited August 2013
    Post edited by 12er on

12er is turning heel to save the forum

He knows the forum is on life support, with GSP gone, the hate is lacking.

12er's the hero The UFC Fight Club deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. An Iron Jimmie - Carnages41