My Thoughts :)

JonjonesiskingJonjonesisking Posts: 18Free
Hello everyone I'm new to this forum, but a big time MMA fan. Just giving out my thoughts on a few of my favorite fighters, seeing if anyone else agrees.

First of all Anderson Silva, is still the greatest of all time, I don't care what anyone else thinks. Once he gets his rematch, Weidman is done, he is getting KTFO cold. Anderson won't make that same mistake again.

Jon Jones, the next Anderson Silva IMO. Loved him from his first UFC fight, very unique fighter, loved how he kicked the **** out of chael sonnen. This guy will hang around the top for a long time to come.

Chael Sonnen, a **** goof that just needs to retire from fighting and either do stand up comedy or commentate for the UFC, that's all he is good for.

Cain Velasquez, loved how he KTFO JDS and beat him retarted, showed how much of a fat unprofessional mess JDS really is.

JDS, see above comment.

Carlos Condit, awesome guy, very unique fighter.

Nick and Nate Diaz, I don't care what anyone else says, these guys rock, they bring everything they have to the fight and bring it all, good role models for young mma fans as well.
Tagged:

Comments

• StompGrindStompGrind Posts: 21,211Free

Hello everyone I'm new to this forum, but a big time MMA fan. Just giving out my thoughts on a few of my favorite fighters, seeing if anyone else agrees.

First of all Anderson Silva, is still the greatest of all time, I don't care what anyone else thinks. Once he gets his rematch, Weidman is done, he is getting KTFO cold. Anderson won't make that same mistake again.

Jon Jones, the next Anderson Silva IMO. Loved him from his first UFC fight, very unique fighter, loved how he kicked the **** out of chael sonnen. This guy will hang around the top for a long time to come.

Chael Sonnen, a **** goof that just needs to retire from fighting and either do stand up comedy or commentate for the UFC, that's all he is good for.

Cain Velasquez, loved how he KTFO JDS and beat him retarted, showed how much of a fat unprofessional mess JDS really is.

JDS, see above comment.

Nick and Nate Diaz, I don't care what anyone else says, these guys rock, they bring everything they have to the fight and bring it all, good role models for young mma fans as well.

Agreed accept what you said about JDS and Chael and i don't think Nick & Nate are necessarily good role models for young mma fans other than their heart and mentality to bring it.
  • Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,588Free
    Jones isn't the next Anderson, they aren't the same style of fighter. Jones is the first of his kind.
  • JonjonesiskingJonjonesisking Posts: 18Free

Jones isn't the next Anderson, they aren't the same style of fighter. Jones is the first of his kind.

True, I meant he is like the next anderson as in the next phenomenon of mma i guess :)
  • zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,340Free
    Don't like Silva and never have.I watched that first loss of his way back when,he was as cocky as he is now,it looked good on him losing to a small fighter who simply controlled the arrogant one.
    I don't hate JDS at all,he is a pretty good guy but over rated fighter.
    Cain is solid,you won't see that type of cardio anywhere in the HW div. unless a 205'r moves up.
    I like less obvious unassuming fighters,like GSP,he started as a pretty smallish fighter,his first fight he actually got a bonus from Menjivar missing the wight.GSP is not as athletic as people lay claim,ever watch him swing a baseball bat?He is also not that powerful,his arms are smaller than MANY guys in the lower divisions.He doesn't use that many skills when he fights either,he really is an odd champion to say the least.

I like Rory as well, another unassuming fighter,very quiet,likes to mind his own business.Not really great at anything but has a ton of heart and desire to win.

I used to be a fan of Edgar ONLY because he was legit,he fought in his proper division without trying to cheat any system "weigh ins".
    I also like Weidman,stand up person,classy,i knew he was destined to be champ,a MUCH better role model to hold the belt than the lamer Silva.
    Yes Condit is a good fighter and a good person,i like him as well.

Jones is a no brainer,sure he does some odd **** outside the ring,but so has every young adult.The guy is simply the best fighter in MMA bar none,nobody else is close and yes he should hold the belt a long time but of course ANY human can be beat.
    There are a lot of class acts in the UFC,just as many nut bars as well,i tend to like the class acts a lot more than the other bunch.

Worst thing i hate about MMA is seeing guys come in all jacked up with zero skills,they simply pump iron and take PEDS and think that makes them good fighters.
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,719Free

JDS, see above comment.

Lulz
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    Diaz brothers can relate to the youth of today. The yolo swag dbag youth i mean.
  • PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,253Free
    Hating on the American G? Unacceptable.

Not surprising you are suffering from butthurt still about Silva being KO'd. Check 12er's sig for your first step to recovery.

You are correct about the Diaz bros though.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

PoloRidah said:

Hating on the American G? Unacceptable.

Not surprising you are suffering from butthurt still about Silva being KO'd. Check 12er's sig for your first step to recovery.

You are correct about the Diaz bros though.

Just wait for the rematch, I will not comment on it anymore untill the rematch. At which point, when anderson wins, I will come and gloat and rub this in your face.
  • Ares11Ares11 Posts: 1,478Free
    Weidman will dominate Silva in the rematch. Silva just took the rematch to get one last big payday and then he'll retire. The dude is 38 years old and has fought a ton. He may not have been in wars like Hendo but training and cutting weight like that plus fighting takes a huge toll on your body. Weidman will grind out a decision and Silva will retire from MMA to take on a different role in the company.
    Favorite fighters:

HW: Lesnar, Schaub, dos Santos
    LHW: Gustafsson, OSP
    MW: Weidman, Jacare, Mousasi
    WW: Hendricks, MacDonald, Ellenberger, Thatch
    LW: Cowboy, Khabib
    FW: McGregor, Poirier
    BW: McDonald
    FLW: Dodson, Bagautinov
    Women: Aleksandra "Stitch" Albu, PaigePage

Predictions Tournament 8 Champion

WAR Elysium MMA

• Hayden512Hayden512 Posts: 2,571Elite
    Weidman>Silva

Sure, someone who just took out a legend in the first round and is ranked in the top 10 in two divisions should retire. Makes sense.

JDS>Cain

Cigano is going to lay the smack down on the fake Mexican.

LOLOL @ Diaz bros being good role models.
    I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Ares11 said:

Weidman will dominate Silva in the rematch. Silva just took the rematch to get one last big payday and then he'll retire. The dude is 38 years old and has fought a ton. He may not have been in wars like Hendo but training and cutting weight like that plus fighting takes a huge toll on your body. Weidman will grind out a decision and Silva will retire from MMA to take on a different role in the company.

I never said Weidman should retire, I meant he is done as in anderson is going to slay him, just wait and see. Everyone who is wiritng anderson off is just a hipster ****.

Cain absolutely destroyed JDS and made a goof out of him, good luck on your second try JDS, lol
  • JDS didn't get KTFO by Cain he just got outclassed in a decision but he KTFO Cain in their first fight
  • NeckCrankNeckCrank Posts: 821Free
    you are a noob
    ()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

• JbrahamsJbrahams Brisbane, AustraliaPosts: 11,775Ultimate

I like it how you assume people are gonna hate on you because of this.

If you want to be accepted you basically say this **** lol
    UFC Community account: _Josh_
  • i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,295Free
    jones is a can

UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

• Weidman_the_GOATWeidman_the_GOAT Posts: 2,758Free
    I wasn't aware cain knocked out jds? I just remember he took him down.

And stopped reading after "weidman is done, going to get ktfo" LOLLLLL YEA RIGHT. =)) =)) =))

Welchers:
    Bluesy(sig)
    Identity(poop eating bet)

Weidman | Belfort | Sanchez | Gus | Aldo | Maia | JDS | Pettis | Shogun | Glover | Jacare | Machida | Silva | Cub | Mcgregor | Manuwa

Poop eating bets: 1-0

Gustaffson is the Real 205 champ right now.
    Gus- 1, 2, 3, 4.
    JDS got beat retarded and wanted to quit he should just retire. And @Weidman_The_GOAT, you are obviously just a band wagon jumping pretentious hipster **** -tard. And your name was probably Anderson_Silva_The_GOAT before he was knocked out. So you can just go shove it up your ****. Once Anderson knocks him out in the rematch, I'll come and quote this thread and send you a PM to show what a tool you are, thanks bro, stay cool.
    jon jones is far from king he is a fake drunk driving pedo who ruined ufc 151

Who gives a **** what he does out of the ring, its what he does in the ring that matters. And in the ring, he tears people apart so go cry moar about ufc 151 boo **** hoo
  • Weidman_the_GOATWeidman_the_GOAT Posts: 2,758Free

JDS got beat retarded and wanted to quit he should just retire. And @Weidman_The_GOAT, you are obviously just a band wagon jumping pretentious hipster **** -tard. And your name was probably Anderson_Silva_The_GOAT before he was knocked out. So you can just go shove it up your ****. Once Anderson knocks him out in the rematch, I'll come and quote this thread and send you a PM to show what a tool you are, thanks bro, stay cool.

You're an idiot.

Welchers:
    Bluesy(sig)
    Identity(poop eating bet)

Weidman | Belfort | Sanchez | Gus | Aldo | Maia | JDS | Pettis | Shogun | Glover | Jacare | Machida | Silva | Cub | Mcgregor | Manuwa

Poop eating bets: 1-0

Gustaffson is the Real 205 champ right now.
    Gus- 1, 2, 3, 4.

You're an idiot.
    Good one, that hurt. I'll talk to you again on Dec 28th you band wagon jumper, I'll save you a seat on the Anderson wagon.
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,719Free

Who gives a **** what he does out of the ring, its what he does in the ring that matters. And in the ring, he tears people apart so go cry moar about ufc 151 boo **** hoo

Deep, deep rustle with this fella ^^^
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • TahuneTahune Posts: 1,875Free

You're an idiot.
    Good one, that hurt. I'll talk to you again on Dec 28th you band wagon jumper, I'll save you a seat on the Anderson wagon.
    @Weidman_the_GOAT is about a far removed from a band wagon jumper as you can get mate. He stuck to his guns through countless posts and threads prior to silva losing to Weidman
    Grover- Future LHW champ!
  • PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,253Free
    WarWest said:

Deep, deep rustle with this fella ^^^
    He won't last long with rustle of that severity. They never do.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

tearing up middleweights and over the hill cans is not impressive