• gohardorgohome1gohardorgohome1 Posts: 537Free
    Another reckless 5
    1.rampage
    2.Stefan struve
    3.Travis browne
    4.Matt brown
    5.Leonard graica
  • JbrahamsJbrahams Brisbane, AustraliaPosts: 11,775Ultimate
    Condit? This is the guy that was eating all of Hendrick's shots and just throwing flying knees like crazy, plus Mighty Mouse was trying to finish his whole fight against Moraga, and against Dodson in the final round he was landing some great knees in the thai plum trying to finish it.

Should replace one of them with Rory McDonald and the other with Yushin Okami
    UFC Community account: _Josh_
    Jbrahams said:

Condit? This is the guy that was eating all of Hendrick's shots and just throwing flying knees like crazy, plus Mighty Mouse was trying to finish his whole fight against Moraga, and against Dodson in the final round he was landing some great knees in the thai plum trying to finish it.

your right bro 95% but your wrong 5% thats why it's called your top 5 but i'm with you on that it was the diaz fight lol

Jbrahams said:

your right bro 95% but your wrong 5% thats why it's called your top 5 but i'm with you on that it was the diaz fight lol
    ohhhkay.....
  • Safest

1. GSP
    2. Phil Davis
    3. Jon Fitch
    4.Chael Sonnen
    5. Mighty Mouse

Reckless

1. Wanderlei Silva
    2.Chris Leben
    3.Leonard Garcia
    4. Joey Beltran
    5.Big Nog
    Jbrahams said:

Jbrahams said:

ohhhkay.....
    ohhhhkayyyy....
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,846Free
    edited August 2013
    safest
    1 jake shields
    2 gsp
    3 jon fitch
    4 ben askren
    5 rory mcdonald

6. tyrone woodley
    7. gegard mousasi
    8. michael bisping

most wreckless

1. wandy
    2. BearCub SwanGOAT
    3. matt brown
    4. carlos condit
    5. diego sanchez

6. dennis bermudez
    7. tkz
    8. robbie lawler
    Post edited by PunchBag on
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• JoDominicoJoDominico Posts: 107Free
    Jbrahams said:

So Carlos ain't a safe fighter cause he did it only once against Diaz,
    Rory is a safe fighter because he did it only once, against Ellen,
    and Mighty ain't a safe fighter because for one fight he tryed to finish his oppenent ?

Is this me or no one here is able to think and have a logical and factual mind set.

You just counter and recounter argumented yourself in 3 small sentences
  • MIRKO_CRO_COPMIRKO_CRO_COP Posts: 9,297Free
    butthurt diaz hugger having condit listed in his safe-list. i am just shocked..never saw that one coming

reckless

Condit
    Hendo
    Wandy
    Matt Brown
    T. Silva

safe

Shields
    Machida
    GSP
    Rory
    Fitch

Jbrahams said:

and Mighty ain't a safe fighter because for one fight he tryed to finish his oppenent ?

Is this me or no one here is able to think and have a logical and factual mind set.

Let's get this straight, Carlos isn't a safe fighter period, what is it like 1 decision win in how many fights? 20+ or so.

Rory fought the same way against BJ, could have easily finished him but even said he was worried he might get caught, so he played it safe. That's 2 fights in a row, just because he used to be more wreckless, doesn't mean he is anymore. GSP used to not be safe, he had plenty of fights he was wreckless, but he's a safe fighter because of his recent performances. And we all know Zahabi likes to employ the outside and jab gameplan. (plus do you really think Rory is gonna fight wreckless against a guy like Lawlor? he'll do the same ****)

And MM has been going for the finish in his last 2 fights, and just like Rory, I'm judging this on what type of fighter he is at the moment, at the moment he's looking to finish fights, he might not be wreckless, but he's definitely no longer a safe fighter in my opinion, until I'm proven wrong

Jbrahams said:

Jbrahams said:

Let's get this straight, Carlos isn't a safe fighter period, what is it like 1 decision win in how many fights? 20+ or so.

Rory fought the same way against BJ, could have easily finished him but even said he was worried he might get caught, so he played it safe. That's 2 fights in a row, just because he used to be more wreckless, doesn't mean he is anymore. GSP used to not be safe, he had plenty of fights he was wreckless, but he's a safe fighter because of his recent performances. And we all know Zahabi likes to employ the outside and jab gameplan. (plus do you really think Rory is gonna fight wreckless against a guy like Lawlor? he'll do the same ****)

And MM has been going for the finish in his last 2 fights, and just like Rory, I'm judging this on what type of fighter he is at the moment, at the moment he's looking to finish fights, he might not be wreckless, but he's definitely no longer a safe fighter in my opinion, until I'm proven wrong

couldn't have said it better.

• SajeittoSajeitto Posts: 1,195Free
    I'm only going to rank current UFC fighters.

Top 5 Safest -
    1.) Jake Shields
    2.) Georges St.-Pierre
    3.) Clay Guida
    4.) Yushin Okami
    T.-5.) Phil Davis
    T.-5.) Lyoto Machida

Top 5 Reckless -
    1.) Chris Leben
    2.) Wanderlei Silva
    3.) Chan Sung Jung
    T.-4.) Fabio Maldonaldo
    T.-4.) Stefan Struve
    T.-4.) Roy Nelson
    T.-4.) Joe Lauzon
  • cashflow247cashflow247 Posts: 1,753Ultimate
    Top five safest:
    1. Clay "Oh God Not This Guy Again" Guida
    2. Jake "Looks Like Naptime" Shields
    3. Tim "Wish He'd Fight For My Right To Stay Awake" Kennedy
    4. Phil "Wake Me When It's Over" Davis.
    5. Ben "Why Even" Askren (Leave him where he is! Nobody cares about Jon Fitch Jr.)

Top five reckless:
    1. Chris Leben (obviously)
    2. Robbie Lawler
    3. Thiago Silva
    4. Roy Nelson
    5. Dan Henderson
    Sig bet record: Omo-2

Owning the haters since day one

• SolidStateLogicSolidStateLogic Posts: 4,182Free
    Safest:
    1. Michael Bisping
    2. Phil Davis
    3. Frankie Edgar
    4. Hatsu Hioki
    5. Yushin Okami

Reckless:
    1. Korean Zombie
    2. Matt Brown
    3. Anderson Silva
    4. Paul Daley
    5. Nick Diaz
    Overeem - Hari - Spong - Daley - Hardy - Manhoef - A. Silva - Rutten - Diaz Bros

Safest:
    1. Michael Bisping
    2. Phil Davis
    3. Frankie Edgar
    4. Hatsu Hioki
    5. Yushin Okami

Reckless:
    1. Korean Zombie
    2. Matt Brown
    3. Anderson Silva
    4. Paul Daley
    5. Nick Diaz

from what I remember Hioki had a pretty active guard against Guida and I thought he won, also was looking for subs against Lamas too. I know overall he's probably "safe" but I wouldn't put him at number 3 in the whole UFC
  • _Finish_Him__Finish_Him_ Posts: 11,589Free
    safe:
    GSP
    Clay Gayda
    colton smith
    Elkins
    and every single LnP
    reckless:
    Joey Beltran
    Pat Barry
    Roy
    Wanderlei
    JDS
    Predicition League Record: 39-15, Prediction League Record: 6-1, ***Camp League Record***: 9-2
    OFFICIAL UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 7 WINNER
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147741/michelle-waterson-appreciation-thread/p1
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147932/that-80-s-90-s-thread-bittersweet-memories/p1

• Weidman_the_GOATWeidman_the_GOAT Posts: 2,758Free

1. GSP
    2. Phil Davis
    3. Shields
    4. Rory
    5. FleeJ

Reckless

1. Wanderlei Silva
    2. Matt Brown
    3. DieGoat
    4. Chael
    5. Shogun

Welchers:
    Bluesy(sig)
    Identity(poop eating bet)

Weidman | Belfort | Sanchez | Gus | Aldo | Maia | JDS | Pettis | Shogun | Glover | Jacare | Machida | Silva | Cub | Mcgregor | Manuwa

Poop eating bets: 1-0

Gustaffson is the Real 205 champ right now.
    Gus- 1, 2, 3, 4.
  • KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    Safe

Nick (coasts and fights scared of TD's thanks to wrestlers)

Reckless

Leben
    Wanderlei
    Stann (after that last fight)
    Lineker
    Figuroa

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
  • Epiqu1nEpiqu1n Posts: 1,474Free
    Safest
    1. GSP
    2. GSP
    3. GSP
    4. GSP
    5. GSP
    List of GOAT Fighters

1. Michael McDonald
    2. Nick Diaz
    3. Demetrious Johnson
    4. Matt Brown
    5. Rashad Evans
    6. JDS
    7. Joe Lauzon
    8. Patster
    9. Carnage
    10. 12er
    11. LayDownDead
    12. Diego Brandao
    13. Papy Abedi
    14. Tom Brady
    15. Russell Wilson
    16. Manhoef
    17. Scott Jorgensen
    18. Elias Silverio
    19. Fabio Maldonado
    20. Louis Smolka

• PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,315Free
    There is no way Jake Shields can be listed above GSP in the "safe list" due to him beating the brakes off GSP.

Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• wesleywells1wesleywells1 TexasPosts: 7,331Free
    Safest:

1. Georges St. Pierre
    2. GSP
    3. "Rush"
    4. The guy fighting Hendricks next
    5. UFC welterweight champion

Reckless:

1. Wanderlei
    2. Hendo
    3. Matt Brown
    4. Buentello
    5. Nelson
    WAR Wand, Hendo, Couture, Fedor, Lytle, Cro Cop, Frye, Sakuraba, Bas, Kharitonov, Barnett, Minowaman, Belfort, Sonnen, Zombie, Franklin, Thomson, Swanson, Wineland, Texeira, Belcher, Miller brothers, Cerrone, Palhares, Arlovski, Ludwig, Yamamoto, Barry, Hendricks, Benavidez, Munoz, Stephens, Jacare, Sanchez, Big Nog, Hunt, Maia, Brown, Lawler, Buentello, Zingano!!!

• BeanslegendBeanslegend Posts: 808Free
    What kind of crackhead thinks Carlos Condit is safe... He's got 26 finishes in 28 wins.... Kids are so stupid when it comes to fighting...

Reckless
    1.Hendo
    2. Fedor
    3. JDS
    4. Sam Stout
    5. Igor Vovchechyn

Safe
    1. Jose Aldo
    2. Mighty Mouse
    3. Renan Barao
    4. Kalib Starnes
    5. Gabe Reudiger
  • jdukjduk Posts: 8,285Free
    Safe:
    1. GSP
    2. Tyron Woodley
    3. Fitch
    4. Shields
    5. Dollaway

Reckless:
    1. Barry
    2. Wand
    3. Guillard
    4. Leben
    5. Condit
  • wesleywells1wesleywells1 TexasPosts: 7,331Free

What kind of crackhead thinks Carlos Condit is safe... He's got 26 finishes in 28 wins.... Kids are so stupid when it comes to fighting...

Reckless
    1.Hendo
    2. Fedor
    3. JDS
    4. Sam Stout
    5. Igor Vovchechyn

Safe
    1. Jose Aldo
    2. Mighty Mouse
    3. Renan Barao
    4. Kalib Starnes
    5. Gabe Reudiger

lol @ Aldo and Barao on your safe list but not GSP. The guy hasn't finished a fight in over 4 years. He fights not to lose instead of fighting to win. That is the definition of safe. It's ironic that he is always talking about his legacy when he will forever be remembered as the guy who could have been the greatest fighter in MMA history but was too afraid of losing to go for the finish. Unless you left him off your list of safe fighters because he doesn't qualify as a fighter. In which case, I completely understand.
    WAR Wand, Hendo, Couture, Fedor, Lytle, Cro Cop, Frye, Sakuraba, Bas, Kharitonov, Barnett, Minowaman, Belfort, Sonnen, Zombie, Franklin, Thomson, Swanson, Wineland, Texeira, Belcher, Miller brothers, Cerrone, Palhares, Arlovski, Ludwig, Yamamoto, Barry, Hendricks, Benavidez, Munoz, Stephens, Jacare, Sanchez, Big Nog, Hunt, Maia, Brown, Lawler, Buentello, Zingano!!!

• DoobsterDoobster Posts: 2,096Free
    I can't even think of five fighters. let alone ten! jeeez

GSP sucks and Matt Brown FTW
    "It's either blue cheese with wings or go **** your mother." -- MadFlavor
  • DoobsterDoobster Posts: 2,096Free
    Kimbo Slice.

"It's either blue cheese with wings or go **** your mother." -- MadFlavor
  • BeanslegendBeanslegend Posts: 808Free
    GSP first off fights in the toughest division, LW could be argued is slightly better or worse, whatever. Also I don't consider a fighter trying to finish in different ways safe. Guys that do ground work finish fights and go for the finish all the time, GSP is just going against killers who would rather die then tap or allow them to get KTFO. However, I do believe he's *safer* then the old GSP due to technical genius.
  • waikruwaikru UFC PresidentPosts: 10,004Free

GSP first off fights in the toughest division, LW could be argued is slightly better or worse, whatever. Also I don't consider a fighter trying to finish in different ways safe. Guys that do ground work finish fights and go for the finish all the time, GSP is just going against killers who would rather die then tap or allow them to get KTFO. However, I do believe he's *safer* then the old GSP due to technical genius.

Zaksame is that you?
    On November 16th Hendricks became the real undisputed champion.

"Believe in the beard"

• TahuneTahune Posts: 1,880Free
    Op why Stefan Struve? I don't believe he is reckless just suffers from making poor defensive decisions
    Grover- Future LHW champ!