So Pettis Took Bendo's WEC Belt, UFC Belt, Black Belt, and Bible Belt

TUF1_TUF1_ Posts: 1,443Free
No wonder them pants are always saggin.

should have taken his girl like Broner as well

Tagged:

Comments

• bluesybluesy Posts: 2,836Free
    Biggest FU ever.

Dude comes out with a BJJ black belt and Pettis takes his arm home with his belt.
  • LOL nicely put.
    -----------------////----------------////----------------////----------------////---------------////--------------
    Fedor Emelianenko - Nick Diaz - Frankie Edgar
    - S A F F I E D I N E - S Q U A D -
    Keem said:

At least WEC is still ruling the division.

Ben still had a hail of a streak at 7-0 upon entering the UFC

He'll be back

Bendo is a stud, no doubt. He'll be a strong second for a while, I think.

Glad to see the strongest wrestler in the division couldn't take Pettis down, though. Anthony will be like Anderson, only his BJJ is truly elite and his standup is even crazier.
  • BruteDionBruteDion Posts: 10,489Free
    edited September 2013
    bluesy said:

Keem said:

He'll be back

Glad to see the strongest wrestler in the division couldn't take Pettis down, though. Anthony will be like Anderson, only his BJJ is truly elite and his standup is even crazier.
    Hold'r newt...lets not crown him GOAT yet lol...he still has to defend his title adleast a few times to be like an Anderson

LW is the most stacked divison...he's still got a few guys who will give him fitz I think

And I don't think his BJJ is truly elite...he did sub a really tough guy to sub in Bendo...but how many subs did he have be4 that...how many subs did he fail at with Guida...if 4 sub wins(last one over 3 years ago) in 19 fights makes you elite in MMA then BJJ is really at a sorry level in MMA
    Post edited by BruteDion on
    Sig record
    40-21

Owner Of Forum Souls: Bright508620 - MMAFAN001 - CRAZYNOONGAH

What do you get when you take A.Silva's clinch game + Mark Hunt's Iron Chin + Mushy Lady Parts?

A: Cat Zingano....the UFC's true #1 women's contender

< img src =photo BD2_zps23b2f3d9.jpg>
    BruteDion said:

bluesy said:

Keem said:

He'll be back

Hold'r newt...lets not crown him GOAT yet lol...he still has to defend his title adleast a few times to be like an Anderson

LW is the most stacked divison...he's still got a few guys who will give him fitz I think

And I don't think his BJJ is truly elite...he did sub a really tough guy to sub in Bendo...but how many subs did he have be4 that...how many subs did he fail at with Guida...if 4 sub wins(last one over 3 years ago) in 19 fights makes you elite in MMA then BJJ is really at a sorry level in MMA
    He has as many sub wins as he does knockouts. Granted some of those weren't technically BJJ submissions, it's still impressive. And, yea, he's elite because he always ATTACKS off of his back. He doesn't just defend or keep guys from advancing, he has an incredibly active bottom game and that sets him apart from most cats who just work to get back up for the most part.

I don't see anyone really threatening him, tbh. He defended well against the strongest wrestler in the division tonight and he's so much better than everyone else standing. I'm gonna predict that he'll have a run at LW that rivals Penn's. JMO.
  • najmanajma Posts: 2,023Free
    Pettis is to Henderson what Mir is to Nogueira.
  • uddasideuddaside Posts: 1,785Free
    Pettis also finishes fights, dresses better, is better looking, hell he's probably tea bagging Bendo's girl too.
  • Dark_HorseDark_Horse Posts: 2,035Free
    So glad Bender lost. Hate that turd. I think God hates him as well, seeing as he broke his arm hahaha. "All things are possible through Christ! *snap* hahahahahahahahaha
    Happy in his folly, the fool embraces the Devil.
  • TUF1_TUF1_ Posts: 1,443Free

So glad Bender lost. Hate that turd. I think God hates him as well, seeing as he broke his arm hahaha. "All things are possible through Christ! *snap* hahahahahahahahaha

little harsh. I still like Bendo and think he'll regain his belt someday but glad to get some new blood in there.

• NikkiNeversleepNikkiNeversleep ChicagoPosts: 5,030Free
    I agree Stomp. I'm happy for Pettis, but I understand why Benson lost and I'm excited to see him comeback and learn from this loss. He'll be back for his belt in no time. He really cant stand losing lulz
  • Kevbo_JonesKevbo_Jones Posts: 15,690Free
    edited September 2013

A real shame Pettis fans aren't as classy as him or Benson.

Lol, c'mon stomp. Don't go down this road. Most MMA fans are just living vicariously through their favorites. The Weidman fans did the same thing, if not worse. All I'm saying is that you better get used to it. Pettis will be on top for awhile.
    Post edited by Kevbo_Jones on

• 12er12er Posts: 10,764Free

A real shame Pettis fans aren't as classy as him or Benson.

Lol, c'mon stomp. Don't go down this road. Most MMA fans are just living vicariously through their favorites. The Weidman fans did the same thing, if not worse. All I'm saying is that you better get used to it. Pettis will be on top for awhile.
    Yea I was way more obnoxious when weidman won. I will be way more obnoxious when weidman wins again.

Weidman ko's Silva, chael taps shogun and now pettis reclaims his strap. This has been a great summer for me as a fan.
  • GSP_over_SilvaGSP_over_Silva Posts: 12,185Free
    I was heartbroken for Bendo. Even though he beat my favorite fighter 2x. When I met him, he was the coolest dude you could meet. He gave me some advice in Jiujitsu that I use in practice to great results. Shame y'all can't be classy.

Pettis is a beast, but calm yaselves. He hasn't defended the belt once. Remember Machida?
    Believe in Beard

I was heartbroken for Bendo. Even though he beat my favorite fighter 2x. When I met him, he was the coolest dude you could meet. He gave me some advice in Jiujitsu that I use in practice to great results. Shame y'all can't be classy.

Pettis is a beast, but calm yaselves. He hasn't defended the belt once. Remember Machida?

this ^^^ i'm just trolling but dark_horse and some of the other lurkers and fan boys are going a little hard. Bendo is one of the classier guys in the sport and just got caught, plain and simple. I like Pettis but i don't think he goes through all the guys that Bendo beat as champ. Edgar and Melendez too strong.

• i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,286Free
    bj would be proud

UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

• DoomPatrolDoomPatrol Posts: 741Free
    TUF1_ said:

this ^^^ i'm just trolling but dark_horse and some of the other lurkers and fan boys are going a little hard. Bendo is one of the classier guys in the sport and just got caught, plain and simple. I like Pettis but i don't think he goes through all the guys that Bendo beat as champ. Edgar and Melendez too strong.
    I liked how Bendo gave a pretty detailed description of what happened there instead of saying something meaningless and gave props to Pettis and no excuses.
    mother of gawd it's like za has 20 alts today... :-&

TUF1_ said:

lol your the TS.

12er said:

TUF1_ said:

lol your the TS.
    TUF1 is like "i can joke about Pettis being the GOAT, but if anyone else tries the same i'll flag him and play mr. smart ****"
    My homies are hating hard today.
    edited September 2013

12er said:

TUF1_ said:

lol your the TS.
    TUF1 is like "i can joke about Pettis being the GOAT, but if anyone else tries the same i'll flag him and play mr. smart ****"
    where did i say he was GOAT. Made that thread before the fight yesterday when most were counting him out and in typical forum fashion his "long time" fans are coming out of the wood work today 8-|
    Post edited by TUF1_ on

Never flagged you, why are you getting so rustled by the way? I just disagreed with you that Aldo is the only fighter at 145-155 that can beat Pettis and now your butthurt level is over 9000?

edited September 2013
    TUF1_ said:

12er said:

TUF1_ said:

lol your the TS.
    where did i say he was GOAT. Made that thread before the fight yesterday when most were counting him out and in typical forum fashion his "long time" fans are coming out of the wood work today 8-|
    lol check IRT pettis train thread to name and shame the bandwaggoners today.

There's like 15 of us on it.
    Post edited by 12er on
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,235Free
    Bendo will never be champ again.....count on it
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • amuneraamunera Posts: 1,901Free
    I hope he did not take his Bible belt, or if he took it that he burn it :P
    Fighter Picks League 4 Champion
    Fav:
    HW: JDS/Nelson LHW: Evans WW: Maia/Sanchez LW: Miller/J-Lau FW:Siver BW TBA FlW: Benavidez