Did glover show a hint of him having a glass jaw?

gohardorgohome1gohardorgohome1 Posts: 537Free
If bader would had chosen his spots better could he had finished glover? Props to glover tho he showed good composure and a hell of a two piece

Comments

• _Finish_Him__Finish_Him_ Posts: 11,589Free

If bader would had chosen his spots better could he had finished glover? Props to glover tho he showed good composure and a hell of a two piece

LoL Glass Jaw? Do you even know what a Glass Jaw is? Overeem has a Glass Jaw and Frank Mir too
    GLOVER IS TOO STRONG FOR JBJ
    Predicition League Record: 39-15, Prediction League Record: 6-1, ***Camp League Record***: 9-2
    OFFICIAL UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 7 WINNER
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147741/michelle-waterson-appreciation-thread/p1
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147932/that-80-s-90-s-thread-bittersweet-memories/p1

• If bader would had chosen his spots better could he had finished glover? Props to glover tho he showed good composure and a hell of a two piece

LoL Glass Jaw? Do you even know what a Glass Jaw is? Overeem has a Glass Jaw and Frank Mir too
    I like Glover a true banger and technical fighter too,It was just a question i though out there if bader pick his spot it could've went in a different way but i respect Glover he stuck in there and finished bader
  • Well its not like Bader has no power....

True bader hits hard but just to reckless
  • Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,620Free
    Only if you're a person that thinks showing signs of getting hit in the head means you have a glass jaw.
  • Only if you're a person that thinks showing signs of getting hit in the head means you have a glass jaw.

• DoobsterDoobster Posts: 2,096Free
    a glass jaw would technically be stronger than a bone jaw. (if it were of the same proportions) Bones aren't that strong.

I hate the internet.
    "It's either blue cheese with wings or go **** your mother." -- MadFlavor
  • CraktCrakt Posts: 845Free
    He said he learned a lesson from this fight that he was too over confident

Expect him to be a bit more allusive and a little less aggressive when he fights for the title
  • _Finish_Him__Finish_Him_ Posts: 11,589Free

I like Glover a true banger and technical fighter too,It was just a question i though out there if bader pick his spot it could've went in a different way but i respect Glover he stuck in there and finished bader
    Oh Ok , Bader has some real power in his fists and Glover ate a few punches...
    So no he has no glassjaw and JBJ is in deep trouble imo...
    Predicition League Record: 39-15, Prediction League Record: 6-1, ***Camp League Record***: 9-2
    OFFICIAL UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 7 WINNER
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147741/michelle-waterson-appreciation-thread/p1
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147932/that-80-s-90-s-thread-bittersweet-memories/p1

• KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    Not gonna lie. I first thought this when Fabio buckled him with that left. Bader hurt Glover twice, so Im lead to believe its a matter of time before Glover get stopped.

JBJs can definitely get it done with his standing elbows
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
  • Cole1186Cole1186 Posts: 3,723Free
    PATSTER said:

Keem said:

Not gonna lie. I first thought this when Fabio buckled him with that left. Bader hurt Glover twice, so Im lead to believe its a matter of time before Glover get stopped.

JBJs can definitely get it done with his standing elbows

You think Jones will KO Glover with standing elbows ......

Keem, I have no words for you.
    I think if he gets him to the mat he can TKO him with elbows... but standing? I doubt that.

Jones = 100% TDD
    Glover = 100% TDD

Should be an awesome fight.
  • Cole1186Cole1186 Posts: 3,723Free
    And Bader hits really hard, maybe Glover doesn't have the strongest chin in the world but god damn does he have heart and a fast recovery time. He was wobbled and got right back into the fight both times... finishing Bader with a crisp combo after being teed off on with Baders best shots.

Glover is a beast imo.
  • mutharashamutharasha Posts: 700Free
    he can take a shot. But he did look shaky a couple times, and it was a short fight. If I remember correctly he got wobbled by Maldonado too. So, no, not a glass jaw. But I think the right shot from JBJ caught stun him big time
    #StillRallyingForMarkHunt

UFC 160 = the night Kiwis will fly.

The Kuddles Krew yo - Vitor ''The Phenom'' Belfort, Chael Sonnen, TJ Dillashaw, Frankie ''The Answer'' Edgar, Pat ''HD'' Barry, Erik Perez, Darrell Montague, Robert Drysdale, Charles ''Do Bronx'' Oliveira, Thiago Silva

FABIO!

Survivor Series 1 Runner Up (boy crie :'((((((((( )

he can take a shot. But he did look shaky a couple times, and it was a short fight. If I remember correctly he got wobbled by Maldonado too. So, no, not a glass jaw. But I think the right shot from JBJ caught stun him big time

He rocked Evans with the elbows standing

I think Jones would look to set those bows up on Glover in the tie up and against the cage
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
  • classicboxerclassicboxer Posts: 11,823Free
    Easy win for Jones. He should be called "Slo"ver, not Glover.
    Oakland, CA: Raiders, A's, Warriors
  • MrBisonMrBison Posts: 554Free
    Keem said:

I think Jones would look to set those bows up on Glover in the tie up and against the cage
    Evans has a terrible chin.. Glover has shown he can take a shot.
    MrBison said:

Keem said:

Glover showed he's hurtable

On two occasions w/ Bader

Megumi Fuji

• JbrahamsJbrahams Brisbane, AustraliaPosts: 11,775Ultimate

yeah because guys like Browne, Bigfoot, JDS, and Barnett have no power hey?
    UFC Community account: _Josh_
  • JbrahamsJbrahams Brisbane, AustraliaPosts: 11,775Ultimate
    Keem said:

MrBison said:

Keem said:

and against Maldonado after he could barely stand lol
    UFC Community account: _Josh_
  • MrBisonMrBison Posts: 554Free
    Keem said:

MrBison said:

Keem said:

Every human being is hurtable lol and Bader has power nothing to scream off the rooftops.
  • JohnnyZadarJohnnyZadar Posts: 8,936Free
    Keem said:

but Evans has a glass jaw..lol...
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,285Free

Keem said:

but Evans has a glass jaw..lol...
    not in Keem's mind lol
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • FroZeNFroZeN Posts: 4,762Free
    Glover has shown that he can recover very quickly which automatically makes him a little bit more threatening. Imagine seeing your opponent get wobbled only to come back and KTFO you? How discouraging.

Glover comin' for dat strap. Ya'll betta blee dat.
    OFFICIAL UFC FORUM BLACKBELT
  • PATSTER said:

Keem said:

And Rashad also has a terrible chin. What's your point?
    lmao +1
  • Little_KangLittle_Kang Posts: 17,802Moderator, Ultimate
    Its just how he fights. Almost every fight he needs to take one nasty shot. Maldando landed one hoom when glovers hands were completely down
    imageimage
  • If bader would had chosen his spots better could he had finished glover? Props to glover tho he showed good composure and a hell of a two piece

Oh Ok , Bader has some real power in his fists and Glover ate a few punches...
    So no he has no glassjaw and JBJ is in deep trouble imo...
    Glover is a beast but jon is a very technical fighter and always have a good gameplan for his opponent do you think glover can find jbj chin behind that reach?
  • Easy win for Jones. He should be called "Slo"ver, not Glover.

*Fart noise*
  • idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    i would gladly adopt glover into my country. he would make for a proud canadian
    Just givin out the D
    Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
  • Its just how he fights. Almost every fight he needs to take one nasty shot. Maldando landed one hoom when glovers hands were completely down

Good point i lol @That fight **** crazy fight