since the UFC has now made their smaller events and TUF completely impossible for me to watch...

MachidaPowerMachidaPower Serial Chillin.Posts: 1,963Free
I'll just take advantage of the free pay per views that are streamed online for us all to view. To bad with Comcast, HBO, Netflix, and several other subscription apps that I have on mobile, that I still can't see anything. I spent hours and hours... Probably about 5 hours.... No **** trying to find UFN 28 and/or TUF.

Just because you can afford a subscription to everything doesn't mean I can, Dana. Consider us even after I watch all of your pay per views. And support **** android, for chrissakes. Get off of Steve jobs' decaying ballsack.

Everything has a way of evening out..... See.
the buffer 180... best move in the UFC.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=169_1364680421

"Ameriman is the P4P greatest poster of all time, and he would never welch on a sigbet." [sic]

"I took wanderleisilva101's MMA knowledge to the back of the throat and I loved it! P.S Chael will get destroyed by Wand too!"

Miesha Nose.

Comments

• MachidaPowerMachidaPower Serial Chillin.Posts: 1,963Free
    I would have even paid like a buck or two or whatever to see TUF the legit way on the ufc.TV mobile app. But nooooooo. Monopolizing **** gotta monopolize. Get everyone t0 pay for spike, and switch it to FX. When people all switch to FX, don't forget to launch some half soccer **** lame channel on some third world countries satellite system.

I guess that's how they get rich in america, now.

"Ameriman is the P4P greatest poster of all time, and he would never welch on a sigbet." [sic]

"I took wanderleisilva101's MMA knowledge to the back of the throat and I loved it! P.S Chael will get destroyed by Wand too!"

Miesha Nose.
  • MachidaPowerMachidaPower Serial Chillin.Posts: 1,963Free
    Can someone message me a link to where I can watch last nights' TUF? I know it might be shady to ask, but you all can see Google search options that I can't see from my mobile browser.

I DID try view in a legit manner..... Over and over for hours and hours.

Looks like TUF is illegal download and torrent only now :(

Miesha Nose.
  • KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    Yeah, this Directv bs with FOX is getting on my nerves

A year ago I had FOX, but for the past few months I couldn't watch FOX when the UFC was airing events consistently

Im still on the same package, but cannot watch FS1 or FS2
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
  • JbrahamsJbrahams Brisbane, AustraliaPosts: 11,775Ultimate
    UFC Community account: _Josh_
  • PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,253Free
    LoL Op is a scrub.
    Keem said:

Yeah, this Directv bs with FOX is getting on my nerves

A year ago I had FOX, but for the past few months I couldn't watch FOX when the UFC was airing events consistently

Im still on the same package, but cannot watch FS1 or FS2

All of the Directv packages get Fox Sports 1 except the lowest package. Upgrade your ****, I have Directv and have both channels.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4