Cain cursed now?

MIRKO_CRO_COPMIRKO_CRO_COP Posts: 9,345Free
edited October 2013 in UFC
I heard that he got his black belt before his title fight..

the last few times i heard somebody got his blackbelt before a title fight, well...he lost it.

what do you think?

Cain cursed now?

Sign in to vote!
This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.

Comments

• Jason_H.Jason_H. Posts: 2,202Free
    He will win
    There will be no voodo crap and there will be no new champ.
    What??
  • GalvanikGalvanik Posts: 1,004Free
    The only way the curse would work is if Junior submitted Cain and that's not happening because Junior has a 100% defensive ground game.
    Bet Record: 2-3
  • cruz2990cruz2990 MexicoPosts: 8,119Free
    He will win
    Nothing will stop the terminator....
    __________________________________________________________________________________________
    Sigbet record: 50 - 4

• NyteRyderNyteRyder Posts: 9,465Free
    He will win
    Doesn't matter.

Cain is gonna win and his ground game will be better.

War Cain!!
    2013 Predictions League: 231-142
    Forum Etiquette Guide
    The Questions Thread
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,387Free
    He will win
    only cans like Bendo lose after getting their black belt
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • SteelerNation43SteelerNation43 Posts: 12,681Free

Terminator hahaha. Terminators finish fights, when you have a guy with rhabdo, createnen levels skrewd up, and punch drunk, and you can't finish, you have some serious issues with being a real champion.
    JDS via uppercut via werdum

PATSTER said:

Terminator hahaha. Terminators finish fights, when you have a guy with rhabdo, createnen levels skrewd up, and punch drunk, and you can't finish, you have some serious issues with being a real champion.

+1

Great post

=)) =)) =))
  • rodrodMMA92rodrodMMA92 TexasPosts: 4,027Free
    He will lose but not because of this
    He'll lose cause his chin doesn't have a black belt.

21-16 SIG . . . . . 2-1 AV

Rua . . . . . . Penn . . . . . . Maia . . . . . .Van Soest . . . . . . Rousey . . . . . . . JDS . . . . . . Silva

imageimageimageTVSRouseyimageShogun

• GalvanikGalvanik Posts: 1,004Free
    I really hope Cain doesn't win now, because if he does Cruz will never shut up about it.
    Bet Record: 2-3
  • Galvanik said:

The only way the curse would work is if Junior submitted Cain and that's not happening because Junior has a 100% defensive ground game.

Spot on. Junior might have a black belt, but I haven't seen it yet. He's probably capable of winning fights with submissions, but he definitely doesn't try and I don't see that changing, especially not in this fight. Plus, Cain isn't fighting against Pettis, so I think he'll be all right in that area. I don't think there's any doubt that one way or another this fight will end via KO or TKO.
  • edh1edh1 Posts: 965Free
    PATSTER said:

Terdoesminator hahaha. Terminators finish fights, when you have a guy with rhabdo, createnen levels skrewd up, and punch drunk, and you can't finish, you have some serious issues with being a real champion.

+1

Great post
    NOW CAINS A CAN wtf I'm going for JDS too,who ,by the way is almost unfinishable so leave Cain alone.The guy is a bloody cardio machine,and if JDS somehow doesn't win Cain is gonna be champ for a long long time, its a two horse race at HW. With about 5 others fighting for bronze. ..... BUT YEAH GO JUNIOR FOR SURE, but how can you guys not at least kinda like CAIN.He just dominates, but he doesn't hit super hard.....no biggie
  • *Haze**Haze* LondonPosts: 92Free
    edh1 said:

PATSTER said:

Terdoesminator hahaha. Terminators finish fights, when you have a guy with rhabdo, createnen levels skrewd up, and punch drunk, and you can't finish, you have some serious issues with being a real champion.

+1

Great post
    NOW CAINS A CAN wtf I'm going for JDS too,who ,by the way is almost unfinishable so leave Cain alone.The guy is a bloody cardio machine,and if JDS somehow doesn't win Cain is gonna be champ for a long long time, its a two horse race at HW. With about 5 others fighting for bronze. ..... BUT YEAH GO JUNIOR FOR SURE, but how can you guys not at least kinda like CAIN.He just dominates, but he doesn't hit super hard.....no biggie
    Cain is not the easiest guy to like. He sends me to sleep when he speaks. No charisma at all.
    The primetime series has been a struggle to get through cos of his boring ****!
  • PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,385Free
    He will win
    *Haze* said:

edh1 said:

PATSTER said:

+1

Great post
    Cain is not the easiest guy to like. He sends me to sleep when he speaks. No charisma at all.
    The primetime series has been a struggle to get through cos of his boring ****!
    LoL Focus on what he does in the octagon, now how boring he is in interviews. Not everyone can be an American Gangster.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• I hate that fighters are now expected to be good at running their mouths to be considered legit and entertaining. Personally, I've never watched a fight or followed a fighter just because they've run their mouth. If I wanted to pay attention to drama and nonsense like that all the time I'd watch wwe. MMAfighters should not have to self promote to make you interested in watching a fight just because guys like Don King and Vince McMahon have popularized that nonsense on their respective platforms. If that's what you expect all the time then you shouldn't be watching MMA. Nothing that any fighter says will ever change their level of skill or their ability to win a fight.
  • JohnnyZadarJohnnyZadar Posts: 8,936Free
    He will lose but not because of this

He'll lose cause his chin doesn't have a black belt.

classic... :))