What is more embarrassing? Getting KO'd in 60 seconds, or losing a UD with Rhabdo

JunglebirdJunglebird Posts: 9,741Free
edited October 2013 in UFC
vote.

What is more embarrassing? Getting KO'd in 60 seconds, or losing a UD with Rhabdo

Sign in to vote!
This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.
FEB. 2010
Anderson Silva: Proof that you dont need PEDs to be the GOAT.

Comments

• JunglebirdJunglebird Posts: 9,741Free
    Getting KO'd in 60 seconds.
    Polo, stop trollin'
    FEB. 2010
    Anderson Silva: Proof that you dont need PEDs to be the GOAT.
  • MiserablistMiserablist Posts: 163Free
    Being a can that can't finish a training camp without getting Rhabdo is probably the most embarrassing.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________
    Sigbet record: 50 - 4

cruz2990 said:

How about using rhabdo as an excuse.....

Rhabdo is a **** serious illness you insensitive imbecile.

cruz2990 said:

Oh, so Cain was healthy in the first fight?
    How can I sign the petition to remove little_kang as MOD? pls respond.

cruz2990 said:

Tuf1 can take your signature
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

PoloRidah said:

cruz2990 said:

Tuf1 can take your signature
    Thank you good sir, I've inquired about this petition signature VIA the forum messaging device.

cruz2990 said:

Rhabdo is a **** serious illness you insensitive imbecile.

Might be a good excuse for **** like you and cigano but not real men.....
    __________________________________________________________________________________________
    Sigbet record: 50 - 4

• BeanslegendBeanslegend Posts: 802Free
    Little Kang is a mad troll, can't help morons. When everyone on planet earth thought Jones lost to Gus, which he did, he was so toxic trolling it was disgusting. I've already sent requests to have this toxic troll removed.

Other news, I think JDS wins, both fighters are coming in healthy, no excuses, and both know what to expect. I just see JDS putting an uppercut via Werdum to Cain when he goes for td.
  • SteelerNation43SteelerNation43 Posts: 12,653Free
    edited October 2013
    Getting UD'd with Rhabdo
    Anyone could get KOd....

Not everyone could completely out class their opponent for 25 minutes.
    Post edited by SteelerNation43 on
  • iNOOBiNOOB Posts: 4,165Free
    I think getting KO'd by a guy with a torn meniscus is more embarassing. He even defended the takedown attempt pre-KTFO.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sig Bet Record: 8-4
    2011 UFC Predictions 190-110
    2012 UFC Predictions 45-17
    2013 UFC Predictions 243-130
    2014 UFC Predictions 65-41

Events Attended: UFC 119 ~ Versus 5 ~ FOX 2 ~ FOX 6 ~ UFN 27 ~ FOX 10

• classicboxerclassicboxer Posts: 11,822Free

Also,

What's more impressive?

- Quitting after one punch, while having an injury that affects your knee
    - Standing up like a man during the whole fight, while having your whole body injured

Tough question

It's normal in MMA to quit when you know you can't win.
    Oakland, CA: Raiders, A's, Warriors
  • Jason_H.Jason_H. Posts: 2,158Free
    Getting UD'd with Rhabdo
    Getting dominated for the entire fight is more damaging to a fighter's mentality.
    What??
  • *Haze**Haze* LondonPosts: 92Free
    Jason_H. said:

Getting dominated for the entire fight is more damaging to a fighter's mentality.

Not sure I'd agree my man. Standing there for 25 minutes, sick as a ****, (granted he took a beating) taking everything thrown at you, and still not getting finished, has got to be empowering. Especially when you know you can end the other guy with one shot!
  • AmerimanAmeriman Posts: 2,068Free
    I'm so sick of JDS's excuses. How can anyone like this ****?
    Boston threw me a god damn beating. DOOMGOAT REIGNS SUPREME
    Getting UD'd with Rhabdo
    *Haze* said:

Jason_H. said:

Not sure I'd agree my man. Standing there for 25 minutes, sick as a ****, (granted he took a beating) taking everything thrown at you, and still not getting finished, has got to be empowering. Especially when you know you can end the other guy with one shot!
    When you've fought for 25 minutes and you can't touch the other guy, that's got to be demoralizing. However, if you got KOed early, there's always that excuse - "yeah I wasn't quite prepared for that and I made a mistake" kind of thing. When you get dominated for 5 rounds, you not only took a beating but you will have lost a lot of confidence in yourself and that will forever affect your future fights whether you choose to admit it or not.

What??
    Getting UD'd with Rhabdo

Shut up Penis Expert Guy

lol - The little rascal thinks he's a big shot. Still hurt from the other day?
    What??
  • Weidman_the_GOATWeidman_the_GOAT Posts: 2,758Free
    Jason_H. said:

*Haze* said:

Jason_H. said:

When you've fought for 25 minutes and you can't touch the other guy, that's got to be demoralizing. However, if you got KOed early, there's always that excuse - "yeah I wasn't quite prepared for that and I made a mistake" kind of thing. When you get dominated for 5 rounds, you not only took a beating but you will have lost a lot of confidence in yourself and that will forever affect your future fights whether you choose to admit it or not.

can't touch the other guy? lol jds arguably won the first round, 4th and the 5th.

Welchers:
    Bluesy(sig)
    Identity(poop eating bet)

Weidman | Belfort | Sanchez | Gus | Aldo | Maia | JDS | Pettis | Shogun | Glover | Jacare | Machida | Silva | Cub | Mcgregor | Manuwa

Poop eating bets: 1-0

Gustaffson is the Real 205 champ right now.
    Gus- 1, 2, 3, 4.
  • GalvanikGalvanik Posts: 1,004Free

can't touch the other guy? lol jds arguably won the first round, 4th and the 5th.

There's no way JDS won the first round, come on now WTG you're better than that.
    Bet Record: 2-3
    Getting UD'd with Rhabdo

Jason_H. said:

*Haze* said:

Jason_H. said:

Is that what we were talking about here lol? I thought it was just a general question. Do you remember how humble Junior was during the post fight interview. He looked defeated and his speech pretty much admitted it.
    What??
    Galvanik said:

There's no way JDS won the first round, come on now WTG you're better than that.
    I just rewatched the fight again like 4 days ago. Junior was completely outclassing cain for the first 3 and a half to 4 minutes of round 1. easily stuffing the majority of cain's takedowns making him look desperate and outstriking him on the feet with accurate counters. cain got a good right hand in with like a minuete left and a good takedown but that should not have won him the round compared to what jds did the entire rest of the round imo.

Welchers:
    Bluesy(sig)

Weidman | Belfort | Sanchez | Gus | Aldo | Maia | JDS | Pettis | Shogun | Glover | Jacare | Machida | Silva | Cub | Mcgregor | Manuwa

Gus- 1, 2, 3, 4.
    Getting UD'd with Rhabdo

Galvanik said:

I just rewatched the fight again like 4 days ago. Junior was completely outclassing cain for the first 3 and a half to 4 minutes of round 1. easily stuffing the majority of cain's takedowns making him look desperate and outstriking him on the feet with accurate counters. cain got a good right hand in with like a minuete left and a good takedown but that should not have won him the round compared to what jds did the entire rest of the round imo.
    You're watching it with biased eyes, bro. Cain did a lot more damage than Junior. Junior did not land any significant shots at all in round 1. He may have peppered Cain with some jabs but nothing significant. Cain tore Junior up and was so close to finishing the fight in rd 1.
    What??
    Jason_H. said:

Galvanik said:

You're watching it with biased eyes, bro. Cain did a lot more damage than Junior. Junior did not land any significant shots at all in round 1. He may have peppered Cain with some jabs but nothing significant. Cain tore Junior up and was so close to finishing the fight in rd 1.
    no i just thought junior landed the cleaner strikes and made cain look desperate with how many takedowns he tried and failed on, so do you think cain won 4 and 5 as well?

Welchers:
    Bluesy(sig)

Gus- 1, 2, 3, 4.
    Getting UD'd with Rhabdo

Jason_H. said:

Galvanik said:

no i just thought junior landed the cleaner strikes and made cain look desperate with how many takedowns he tried and failed on, so do you think cain won 4 and 5 as well?
    Personally I do. 4 definitely but 5 was very close round.

What??
  • PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,233Free
    Getting UD'd with Rhabdo
    PoloRidah said:
    Yep, Cain wanted to punish Junior and that's exactly what he did.
    What??
    Jason_H. said:

Jason_H. said:

Galvanik said:

Fair enough. I'm not saying junior deserved to get the decision, but it was a MUCH closer than the majority of people seem to remember. The last 1-130 minute of the first round, and most of the 2nd round were the only one sided parts of the fight there was.

Junior even outstruck cain with significant strikes in round 4: 12-10 and stuffed 4/6 takedowns. In the 5th they were tied at 13 a piece, but junior clearly landed harder shots imo and stopped 7/8 takedowns in that round. And in the first jds stuffed a whopping 22/33 takedowns!!

Welchers:
    Bluesy(sig)

Gus- 1, 2, 3, 4.
    Getting UD'd with Rhabdo

Jason_H. said:

Jason_H. said:

Galvanik said:

Fair enough. I'm not saying junior deserved to get the decision, but it was a MUCH closer than the majority of people seem to remember. The last 1-130 minute of the first round, and most of the 2nd round were the only one sided parts of the fight there was.

Junior even outstruck cain with significant strikes in round 4: 12-10 and stuffed 4/6 takedowns. In the 5th they were tied at 13 a piece, but junior clearly landed harder shots imo and stopped 7/8 takedowns in that round. And in the first jds stuffed a whopping 22/33 takedowns!!
    No it wasn't.

That fight was all Cain. Even JDS fans can admit that.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

Getting UD'd with Rhabdo

GSP is a great point prover then.

You might as well use a Bleach Report article next.

Huh?
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4