Holly Holm VS Cat Zingano

wrestlectb1108wrestlectb1108 Posts: 87Free
edited October 2013 in UFC
If Holm gets through her Dec Fight victorious and gets signed into the UFC the time tables would be set up for a title eliminator between her and Zingano. I would see Holm taking it by KO, how about you guys?
Post edited by wrestlectb1108 on
Tagged:

Comments

• GalvanikGalvanik Posts: 1,004Free
    Zingano would probably make it ugly, use her size to bully Holm into the cage and beat her up from there.
    Bet Record: 2-3
  • PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,406Free
    Galvanik said:

Zingano would probably make it ugly, use her size to bully Holm into the cage and beat her up from there.

I don't know, Holm is nasty. I'm honestly surprised the UFC hasn't signed her yet. All of her wins are by T/KO and she can scrap.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• OmahaOutcastOmahaOutcast Posts: 281Free
    I believe Zingano can beat her
    Jake Ellenberger > GSP

Robbie Lawler = GOAT

Scott Jorgensen #1 favorite bantamweight
  • Shark_EtiquetteShark_Etiquette Posts: 774Free
    Zingano via sub
    -----------------////----------------////----------------////----------------////---------------////--------------
    Fedor Emelianenko - Nick Diaz - Frankie Edgar
    - S A F F I E D I N E - S Q U A D -
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,400Free
    Zingano would kill her and then rape her dead corpse
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • ijosefijosef Posts: 1,645Free
    I'd love to see Holm in the UFC but she needs a bit more seasoning. I think she'd have trouble if they put her in there with a strong grappler. Maybe a fight with Amanda Nunes or Alexis Davis would be more appropriate.
  • BruteDionBruteDion Posts: 10,499Free
    Ahhhh i was going to be so pissed if there was a link saying she would fight Zingano

I was bout to **** on this thread with a huge load of "damn Dana is protecting Ronda but not giving cat her due title shot"
    Sig record
    40-21

Owner Of Forum Souls: Bright508620 - MMAFAN001 - CRAZYNOONGAH

What do you get when you take A.Silva's clinch game + Mark Hunt's Iron Chin + Mushy Lady Parts?

A: Cat Zingano....the UFC's true #1 women's contender

< img src =photo BD2_zps23b2f3d9.jpg>
  • Mcmax3000Mcmax3000 Ontario, CanadaPosts: 2,536Moderator, Elite
    I think Cat deserves a title shot when she returns, not a number one contenders fight.
    Xbox Live Gamertag (XB1/360), Playstation Network ID (PS4/PS3), Nintendo Network ID (Wii U), and Steam ID: Mcmax3000, Twitter: Mcmax3000

I've Been to: UFC 83, UFC 97, UFC 114 + Fan Expo, MMA: The Reckoning, UFC 129 + Fan Expo, Bellator 47, UFC 140, Bellator 67, Ultimate Fighter Live Finale, UFC 159, and UFC 165.

Up Next: Bellator 119, and UFC 178.
  • the_vageniusthe_vagenius Posts: 219Free
    zingano via whatever she feels like, come on really? zingano is the hbic in womens mma...holly holm defeating her as of right now is laughable, maybe in 1-2 yrs she could hang with cat---holm' does have some mean knees tho, but not cat's level of anything except maybe getting a ud in a boxing match,holm's chin is questionable with little gloves, after watching her getting ktfo and out of the boxing ring lol...top 10 women mop holly as of right now, sorry to burst bubbles