Rewatching Gus vs Jones now live on FS1.

Weidman_the_GOATWeidman_the_GOAT Posts: 2,758Free
Lol @ the trolls who tried to say jones won. =)) =)) =))

=))
=))

=))
=))

Welchers:
Bluesy(sig)
Identity(poop eating bet)

Weidman | Belfort | Sanchez | Gus | Aldo | Maia | JDS | Pettis | Shogun | Glover | Jacare | Machida | Silva | Cub | Mcgregor | Manuwa

Poop eating bets: 1-0

Gustaffson is the Real 205 champ right now.
Gus- 1, 2, 3, 4.
Tagged:

Comments

• MangasmMangasm Posts: 6,054Free
    The internet tells me that that's called love, I'm on the internet cuz I'm an Internet thug.

Sigbet record: 99999-0. Blee dat
  • _TUF1__TUF1_ Posts: 8,316Free

You're a good guy but god damn you like to recycle stuff

it's nice to recycle

_TUF1_ said:

You're a good guy but god damn you like to recycle stuff

it's nice to recycle
    Ok then

I still he think he should focus on new (creative) threads doe
    agreed but even Dana is spamming tweets like the fight is live asking people who they think is winning. Shake my head.

• Weidman_the_GOATWeidman_the_GOAT Posts: 2,758Free
    America hasn't given the gift of Twitter to brazil yet?

Welchers:
    Bluesy(sig)

Weidman | Belfort | Sanchez | Gus | Aldo | Maia | JDS | Pettis | Shogun | Glover | Jacare | Machida | Silva | Cub | Mcgregor | Manuwa

Gus- 1, 2, 3, 4.
  • ijosefijosef Posts: 1,645Free
    I wasn't able to hear much of the commentary the first time I saw the fight, but now that I can actually hear what Goldberg and Rogan are saying, I have to agree that they (especially Rogan) have a Jon Jones bias.
    ijosef said:

I wasn't able to hear much of the commentary the first time I saw the fight, but now that I can actually hear what Goldberg and Rogan are saying, I have to agree that they (especially Rogan) have a Jon Jones bias.

lol head strikes were like 88-18 by round 4.

Welchers:
    Bluesy(sig)

Gus- 1, 2, 3, 4.
    gawd damn Rogan was riding Gus's nuts in that fight. You should get it spart. Lot of the forum outcasts on the tweeter.

• TheSinisterUrgeTheSinisterUrge Posts: 924Free
    First time I watched it, I gave Gus rounds 1, 2 and 3. This time I gave him the first four rounds because he was dominating Jones for the first 4:20 of round 4 before Jones finally landed a solid spinning back elbow. Full on judges robbery.
  • iNOOBiNOOB Posts: 4,183Free

ijosef said:

lol head strikes were like 88-18 by round 4.
    Yeah, it cracks me up to think that Jones won a fight based on leg kicks that did absolutely no damage and had no effect at all. Meanwhile, Gus was busy putting a hole into Jones' face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sig Bet Record: 8-4
    2011 UFC Predictions 190-110
    2012 UFC Predictions 45-17
    2013 UFC Predictions 243-130
    2014 UFC Predictions 65-41

Events Attended: UFC 119 ~ Versus 5 ~ FOX 2 ~ FOX 6 ~ UFN 27 ~ FOX 10

Yea i gave gus every round this time with his biggest ones being the 3rd and 4th.

Welchers:
    Bluesy(sig)

Gus- 1, 2, 3, 4.
  • BeanslegendBeanslegend Posts: 814Free
    According to Jones fans, and people who think Jones won. Baby kicks to the leg are more important then smashign someone's face into oblivion, bllodying them and completely rocking them multiple times until end of the fourth round... So insane to think Jones didn't lose 4 to 1 if not guaranteed 3 2
  • Shark_EtiquetteShark_Etiquette Posts: 774Free
    Got in DVR.
    Watched it again.
    Still have Alex 1,2,3. Maybe 4.
    Rogan even said Bones might need to finish Alex to stay champ.
    -----------------////----------------////----------------////----------------////---------------////--------------
    Fedor Emelianenko - Nick Diaz - Frankie Edgar
    - S A F F I E D I N E - S Q U A D -
  • The butthurt is so strong in this thread, Jesus. Get over it you cry babies, Jon Jones is still the champ, deal with it. You need to beat the champ to take the title, not go toe to toe with him.
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,335Free

The butthurt is so strong in this thread, Jesus. Get over it you cry babies, Jon Jones is still the champ, deal with it. You need to beat the champ to take the title, not go toe to toe with him.

he didn't go "toe to toe" with him, he outstruck him pretty soundly
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • The butthurt is so strong in this thread, Jesus. Get over it you cry babies, Jon Jones is still the champ, deal with it. You need to beat the champ to take the title, not go toe to toe with him.

Gotta beat the champ to take the belt, go cry moar.

The butthurt is so strong in this thread, Jesus. Get over it you cry babies, Jon Jones is still the champ, deal with it. You need to beat the champ to take the title, not go toe to toe with him.

he did beat him.....
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

he did beat him.....
    No, If i remember right, Gus lost the fight.

he did beat him.....
    No, If i remember right, Gus lost the fight.
    You remember wrong

• najmanajma Posts: 2,066Free
    Haha, funny, because I also rewatched that fight yesterday. :)

First time I watched it, I gave Gus rounds 1, 2 and 3. This time I gave him the first four rounds because he was dominating Jones for the first 4:20 of round 4 before Jones finally landed a solid spinning back elbow. Full on judges robbery.

I did exactly the same.

I think the 4th round was actually the most dominating round for GOATstafsson. Jones looked like a zombie and Gus was picking him apart making a punch after punch.
    The round was moving in a 10-8 territory and so the Jones' knee (or what was it) at 4:20 only saved it for him to make it a 10-9 for Gus.

• classicboxerclassicboxer Posts: 11,847Free
    In real fights you win the rounds in which you almost finish your opponent. Anybody who gives Gus round 4 is wrong.
    Oakland, CA: Raiders, A's, Warriors

He didn't just beat the champ, gus DESTROYED jones in all aspects of mma especially standup and wrestling.

Welchers:
    Bluesy(sig)

Gus- 1, 2, 3, 4.
  • wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,432Free
    I was just glad Jones got exposed without his reach he isn't great I'm not a big fan of either guy and I didn't give Gus a chance going in but he deserved the win no doubt. Jones fans are in denial coz they fell for his hype and what a lot of us said about his reach and size advantage was true.
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image
  • Gamer9133Gamer9133 Posts: 2,537Free
    they showed the fight on fox sports 1 already?

2014 is going to be a long year ^

< img src = " post link here " >

take out all the spaces except for between img src

• PakaLPakaL Posts: 4,105Elite
    edited October 2013
    After re watching it days later, i still have the same conclusion!Gus is the peoples champ...
    Post edited by PakaL on
    HanDGuN kungFOO mixxed with AK karate(KiLLuminatti)

Belfort~EL GuapO~GraciE

Nemesis2Few^inspiration2many~Veni~Vidi~Vici~

Weidman,Moraga,Cormier,Scareface,MauleR,GingeR~BrownE&HondA HouseY all inspiring.

Chuck~GSP~norriS
    The Truth
    KingzombiE`aka`StundonG 2 Strong

The Notorious Conor Mcgregor ='s MMA's 2pac

Animated Gifs Animated Gifs

• PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,363Free
    Gamer9133 said:

they showed the fight on fox sports 1 already?

Yes, they showed that PPV last night on Fox Sports 1.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• classicboxerclassicboxer Posts: 11,847Free

In real fights you win the rounds in which you almost finish your opponent. Anybody who gives Gus round 4 is wrong.

So GSP's record is 13-13? Huh.
    I said round, not the whole fight.
    Oakland, CA: Raiders, A's, Warriors
  • AnsemAnsem Posts: 3,836Free
    lol remember when Jones said after this fight no ones gonna question his reach advantage and frame as an excuse for his success.

| Machida - JDS - Penn - Belfort - Nurmagomedov - Texiera |

“I make my own odds. I make my own atmosphere.” - Vitor Belfort

"Sixty G's babyyy! haha yeah!" - Conor Mcgregoat