Weigh in info

BurgoskiBurgoski Posts: 7Ultimate
When/where is the UFC Hunt vs Bigfoot weigh ins?

Comments

• JbrahamsJbrahams Brisbane, AustraliaPosts: 11,765Ultimate
    December 6th (Australian dates) at the Brisbane Convention Centre. Basically every card's weigh ins is at the same place the fights are in, well in Australia anyway.
    UFC Community account: _Josh_
  • infamousinfamous Posts: 11Elite
    Does any1 know who will b at the signings yet? I got a feeling hector lombard wil b there since he didnt get on the card just a guess but
  • MissDMissD Posts: 186Ultimate
    Bisping tweeted he is coming as a guest of UFC so I'd say he will be one
  • BurgoskiBurgoski Posts: 7Ultimate
    What time are the weigh ins.
    Any confirmation on location?
    maybe we get robert whitaker at signings now since his opponent is injured just a guess again
  • NyteRyderNyteRyder Posts: 9,415Free

Am I aloud to post in thus thread, being a humble free member among the rich and powerful ?

2013 Predictions League: 231-142
    Forum Etiquette Guide
    The Questions Thread
  • idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    wow you got me

i thought this was going to be another one of that website spammers threads

i clicked it anyways

Just givin out the D
    Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
  • MegasoupMegasoup Maker of SoupsPosts: 2,384Free

Am I aloud to post in thus thread, being a humble free member among the rich and powerful ?

If it is, then I certainly don't belong here. I'm sorta' like the kind of guy that gets in the club for free because I know the woman who charges admission, drink for free because people will eventually get them for me anyway, and catch a ride home with a random chick because I don't have a car!
    Member of the People's Freedom Movement

• MegasoupMegasoup Maker of SoupsPosts: 2,384Free
    edited November 2013
    MilesGun said:

Megasoup said:

If it is, then I certainly don't belong here. I'm sorta' like the kind of guy that gets in the club for free because I know the woman who charges admission, drink for free because people will eventually get them for me anyway, and catch a ride home with a random chick because I don't have a car!
    Where I come from people who do that get slapped. Disgusting low life scum.
    I'm exaggerating more than a little; I'm actually quite the giver and I have no shortage of friends.

On another note; if you were the sort of guy who could manage to slap me and walk away from it, you would be a pretty bad mofo.

My Australian forum members: I hope you guys manage to make it to the weigh-ins and get a chance to enjoy all of the activities the UFC has to offer with this upcoming promotion. I know there aren't quite as many events being held in your country as over here, so hopefully your schedules allow for you to make the most of it. Have fun guys!
    Post edited by Megasoup on
    Member of the People's Freedom Movement

• IdentityIdentity Posts: 6,863Free
    Megasoup said:

MilesGun said:

Megasoup said:

I'm exaggerating more than a little; I'm actually quite the giver and I have no shortage of friends.

On another note; if you were the sort of guy who could manage to slap me and walk away from it, you would be a pretty bad mofo.

My Australian forum members: I hope you guys manage to make it to the weigh-ins and get a chance to enjoy all of the activities the UFC has to offer with this upcoming promotion. I know there aren't quite as many events being held in your country as over here, so hopefully your schedules allow for you to make the most of it. Have fun guys!
    Bisping is officially doing the Q&A, should be interesting
    MissD said:

Bisping tweeted he is coming as a guest of UFC so I'd say he will be one

infamous said:

Does any1 know who will b at the signings yet? I got a feeling hector lombard wil b there since he didnt get on the card just a guess but

It will be interesting if they are doing signings together
  • liddell_lovaliddell_lova Perth,Australia..Posts: 335Ultimate
    Megasoup said:

MilesGun said:

Megasoup said:

Oh we will don't you worry about that :)
    Been to Ufc 84 Vegas ,110 Syd Aus,127 Syd Aus ,Ufc on fox GC, Aus and upcoming Hunt vs Bigfoot in Dec Brisbane Aus...
    Can any1 confirm that they aren't doin autograph signings on weigh in day? They have done every ufc so far