When Munoz beats Macheater...

OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,620Free
... will people finally admit how vastly overrated Peeto Macheato is ?

Yeah he has a couple good KOs (mainly against cans or has-beens) but people on here want to hold him up like he's some MMA mega legend. Well legends don't run in fights.

So after Munoz pounds Macheater's face into cranberry sauce, will the nonsense finally stop?
!!! WAR KELGOAT
!!! WAR MAIA
!!! WAR CORMIER
!!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

GOAT List:
1. GSP
2. Ryan LaFlare
3. Other people
I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT
If you don't think Ronda could actually take out Cain on her best day, then there's something wrong with YOU

Comments

• carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,382Free
    Even if he beats Munoz he is still overrated
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,620Free

But when he loses maybe some of these jerks will learn what's what. Munoz is a bit slow though and Macheater will probably pull a Hendo and run around the cage for 15 mins.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT
    If you don't think Ronda could actually take out Cain on her best day, then there's something wrong with YOU

But when he loses maybe some of these jerks will learn what's what. Munoz is a bit slow though and Macheater will probably pull a Hendo and run around the cage for 15 mins.
    Machida also has a good 30 pounds on him.....weight cutting can
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• najmanajma Posts: 2,072Free

Last time I checked Machida weighed 285lbs and was the largest LHW.

• GoToGuyGoToGuy Posts: 5,361Free
    Haters gunna hate. What will you do when he wins?

najma said:

Last time I checked Machida weighed 285lbs and was the largest LHW.

I think your facts are wrong

Machida was indeed a Heavyweight at one point, but never a super heavyweight

I wonder how many trolls will defend this running man come Saturday and say that he just fights smart.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people

• Za1994Za1994 Posts: 3,188Free
    Two cans going at it. Peeyoto Macheato is going to plan a marathon session and run away for 15 minutes while Slow Munoz will throw telegraphed Over Hand Right's missing repeatedly and then both will get DQ'd for being terrible fighters and for being a terrible main event resulting in a DQ Split Decision 29-29 Majority Draw Headkick KO via Cecil Peoples.
    Been on the Anthony "Showtime" Pettis train since day one. No questions asked. Showtime Attack Force Too Strong.
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/139486/i-see-it-now-anthony-showtime-pettis-will-go-down-as-the-goat/p1
    Represent Roufusport:
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin. 414 Reppin' the Mil
    UFC 164 Milwaukee, WI

Well, no **** Captain Obvious!!
    najma said:

Well, no **** Captain Obvious!!
    I thought it was obvious, but clearly not because you thought Machida weighed 285lbs

• Jason_H.Jason_H. Posts: 2,202Free
    If Machida fights in his old style of hit and run, he'll take this easily. If he chooses to fight like he did against Davis, then he'll lose.
    What??
    Don't know wtf the UFC was thinking in putting Macheater in a main event.

Well, the event starts at 3pm so maybe Dana just wanted to make sure we all got an afternoon nap so we can be well rested to watch the Sox dismantle the Cards later that night...?
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people

• wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,436Free
    I'll take another sig bet with you? I have Machida
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image

One does not simply place a bet on Mark Munoz.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people

• wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,436Free

Lol is that a no then?
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image

Lol is that a no then?
    Its a no. I can't seriously say I think Munoz is going to win, I just want him to because Macheeder makes me sleepy....
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people

• edh1edh1 Posts: 965Free

Machida didn't even cut to get to 205, i bet ya their close to the same size, come fight night but Munoz is more heavilly muscled . I love Munoz but this is a terrible fight for him
  • kyo_sakyo_sa Posts: 1,065Free
    hahahhaha good old ufc forum

machida wins easily, 50 threads get made full of tears
    kyo_sa said:

By "wins easily" do you mean coast along the cage and avoid the slower fighter?
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people

kyo_sa said:

just like he beats Phil davis "easily" eh?

• StompGrindStompGrind Posts: 21,323Free
  • Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,651Free
    edited October 2013
    Machida is a LW that won the LHW belt and beat up some of the best LHW fighters of all time and Rampage. I think it's fair to say he's a future MW champ and 1st ballot UFC Hall of Famer
    Post edited by Yesterdays_Hero on

Machida is a LW that won the LHW belt and beat up some of the best LHW fighters of all time and Rampage. I think it's fair to say he's a future MW champ and 1st ballot UFC Hall of Famer

The best most impressive thing he's ever done is KO Rashad Evans. IMO that doesn't warrant HOF status. He shouldn't have ever held a belt because the 1st Shogun fight was a joke of a decision and Shogun destroyed him in the next one.

Macheater is the most overrated fighter in the UFC today, maybe even in UFC history.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people

Well, the event starts at 3pm so maybe Dana just wanted to make sure we all got an afternoon nap so we can be well rested to watch the Sox dismantle the Cards later that night...?

Talks about an MMA fight being too boring.
    Is gonna watch BASEBALL for excitement.

You made my day, duder :)))) Ahahaah.

najma said:

Talks about an MMA fight being too boring.
    Is gonna watch BASEBALL for excitement.

You made my day, duder :)))) Ahahaah.

I normally agree with you, but I'm from Boston and the sox are in the world series (smacking the cards around too) so it's actually pretty damn exciting, to us Bostonians at least. It also helps when you have money on the game.

!!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people

• PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,385Free
    There will be severe butthurt on the forum. So many Machida huggers on here.

Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• Jason_H.Jason_H. Posts: 2,202Free
    I think Machida may lose this fight because it's a 5 rounder. Machida looked pretty bad against Davis and Machida was fading in the third. I think Munoz has more than a legitimate shot here.
    What??
    It's Cheeder's first fight at 185, so the built-in excuse is already there for the huggers. If he does lose this one, he'll get some can at 185 for his next fight. Then when he knocks out said can, he'll again be the greatest thing since sliced bread and the "Macheeder era" at 185 will have begun.

!!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people

Jason_H. said:

I think Munoz has more than a legitimate shot here.

• skillandpowerskillandpower Posts: 846Free
    Lets see how Machida reacts to the weight cut but I just dont see Munoz beating Machida who looks very motivated by the way !