I was just sherdogging CANor Mcgregor because I was rustled about all the threads about him.

TeemuSelanneTeemuSelanne Posts: 931Free
and I wanted to find some information about him that would help me come up with a thread about him that might give some insight as to why you should get off of this Irish guy's weiner. (I was hoping removing you guys from his wiener would stop the threads about him.) 2 of the various results from my sherdogging are absolutely astounding so I will share them and keep the other results to myself.

Result A.) Canor Mcgregor was subbed by "Artemij Sitenkov" this dude is 125 pounds and subbed Canor in 30 seconds llllllllloooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

Result B.) Ok... this is just amazing Canor was subbed again...but this wasn't you're normal sub. Canor was subbed by Joseph Duffy who is Irish...how in the hell do you get subbed by an Irishman? he wasn't even subbed by strikes which would of made sense. Canor was subbed by a JIU-JITSU maneuver WTF???? IRISH PEOPLE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT JIU-JITSU IS!!!! HOW DO YOU GET SUBBED BY AN IRISH PERSON!?!?!!?!?!?!?!

Thanks for reading. Please let this be the last Conor Mcgregor thread in the history of this forum.
Tagged:

Comments

• wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,408Free
    edited October 2013
    Fighters improve I like watching him fight and am a big fan but I've always said there's some killers at FW it would be hard to see him beat especially Aldo and Mendes.
    Post edited by wanderleisilva101 on
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image
  • Za1994Za1994 Posts: 3,175Free
    Its alright. It just ticks me off how people thought Pettis was disrespectful/cocky/arrogant when he was calling people out but he did so respectfully. In a classy way. Mcgregor on the other hand calls people out when he's injured knowing damn well he's not going to fight anytime soon and acts like he is the **** by saying other fighters are too old, too inexperienced, **** striking or whatever the hell it is that he's saying.

Mcgregor has not accomplished enough to be doing all that talking. Can't wait until somebody KO's him or wrassle's him to Death. Set him up against Guida/Lentz/Elkins/Hioki. PLEASE. Can't wait to watch this train crash like how I watched Olive Oil's train crash. LOL. All dat hype, and not proven. He's going to become another Charles Oliveria.
    Been on the Anthony "Showtime" Pettis train since day one. No questions asked. Showtime Attack Force Too Strong.
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/139486/i-see-it-now-anthony-showtime-pettis-will-go-down-as-the-goat/p1
    Represent Roufusport:
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin. 414 Reppin' the Mil
    UFC 164 Milwaukee, WI
  • TeemuSelanneTeemuSelanne Posts: 931Free
    MilesGun said:

Give Donger a rematch and see what happens. Condit will get smoked.

• Haha someone is very butthurt. You're blind hate for Conor is showing...
    Legends - Bruce Lee, Genki Sudo, Joachim Hansen
    HW - JDS, Browne, Hunt, Big Nog
    LHW - Bones, Gustafsson, Jimi Manuwa, Te Huna, Gian Villante
    MW - Weidman, Cung Le, Dylan Andrews, Magnus Cedenblad
    WW - Hendricks, Condit, Robbie Lawler, Brian Foster, Erick Silva, Hyun Gyu Lim, Thatch, Sean Spencer
    LW - Pettis, Khabib, Dos Anjos, Edson Barboza, Jim Miller, Bobby Green, Chiesa
    FW - Conor McGregor, Korean Zombie, Frankie, Poirier, Charles Oliveria, Rony Jason
    BW - Cruz, Pickett, Vaughan Lee, Iuri Alcantara, Erik Perez, Russell Doane
    WBW - Cat Zingano
    FLY - John Lineker, Louis Smolka
    "Conor is the greatest mind in MMA. I know this because I saw him fight twice in the UFC" - WalkLikeAWarrior707 -2013

Lol.
  • Yeah let's make false quotes to hide are butt-hurtedness
    Legends - Bruce Lee, Genki Sudo, Joachim Hansen
    HW - JDS, Browne, Hunt, Big Nog
    LHW - Bones, Gustafsson, Jimi Manuwa, Te Huna, Gian Villante
    MW - Weidman, Cung Le, Dylan Andrews, Magnus Cedenblad
    WW - Hendricks, Condit, Robbie Lawler, Brian Foster, Erick Silva, Hyun Gyu Lim, Thatch, Sean Spencer
    LW - Pettis, Khabib, Dos Anjos, Edson Barboza, Jim Miller, Bobby Green, Chiesa
    FW - Conor McGregor, Korean Zombie, Frankie, Poirier, Charles Oliveria, Rony Jason
    BW - Cruz, Pickett, Vaughan Lee, Iuri Alcantara, Erik Perez, Russell Doane
    WBW - Cat Zingano
    FLY - John Lineker, Louis Smolka

Yeah let's make false quotes to hide are butt-hurtedness

So now you are denying saying that? lllllloooolllllllllllllllllllll
  • PakaLPakaL Posts: 4,103Elite

Fighters improve I like watching him fight and am a big fan but I've always said there's some killers at FW it would be hard to see him beat especially Aldo and Mendes.

He will move up the ranks like a military man going through hookers on furlough
    HanDGuN kungFOO mixxed with AK karate(KiLLuminatti)

Belfort~EL GuapO~GraciE

Nemesis2Few^inspiration2many~Veni~Vidi~Vici~

Weidman,Moraga,Cormier,Scareface,MauleR,GingeR~BrownE&HondA HouseY all inspiring.

Chuck~GSP~norriS
    The Truth
    KingzombiE`aka`StundonG 2 Strong

The Notorious Conor Mcgregor ='s MMA's 2pac

Animated Gifs Animated Gifs

• PakaLPakaL Posts: 4,103Elite
    _TUF1_ said:

lol where did conor touch you?

Priceless.
    HanDGuN kungFOO mixxed with AK karate(KiLLuminatti)

Belfort~EL GuapO~GraciE

Nemesis2Few^inspiration2many~Veni~Vidi~Vici~

Weidman,Moraga,Cormier,Scareface,MauleR,GingeR~BrownE&HondA HouseY all inspiring.

Chuck~GSP~norriS
    The Truth
    KingzombiE`aka`StundonG 2 Strong

The Notorious Conor Mcgregor ='s MMA's 2pac

Animated Gifs Animated Gifs

• PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,836Free

and I wanted to find some information about him that would help me come up with a thread about him that might give some insight as to why you should get off of this Irish guy's weiner. (I was hoping removing you guys from his wiener would stop the threads about him.) 2 of the various results from my sherdogging are absolutely astounding so I will share them and keep the other results to myself.

Result A.) Canor Mcgregor was subbed by "Artemij Sitenkov" this dude is 125 pounds and subbed Canor in 30 seconds llllllllloooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

Result B.) Ok... this is just amazing Canor was subbed again...but this wasn't you're normal sub. Canor was subbed by Joseph Duffy who is Irish...how in the hell do you get subbed by an Irishman? he wasn't even subbed by strikes which would of made sense. Canor was subbed by a JIU-JITSU maneuver WTF???? IRISH PEOPLE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT JIU-JITSU IS!!!! HOW DO YOU GET SUBBED BY AN IRISH PERSON!?!?!!?!?!?!?!

Thanks for reading. Please let this be the last Conor Mcgregor thread in the history of this forum.

seems like you and poloridah are both rustled
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• JbrahamsJbrahams Brisbane, AustraliaPosts: 11,775Ultimate
    Guys I was just sherdoggin Anderson Silva, and get this,

Apparently he was subbed by 2 Japanese dudes! llllllllloooooollllllllllllllllllllllllll

Not even joking, Anderson was subbed by a JIU-JITSU maneuver WTF???? HOW DO YOU GET SUBBED BY A JAPANESE PERSON!?!?!!?!?!?!?!

He must suck....
    UFC Community account: _Josh_
    Jbrahams said:

Apparently he was subbed by 2 Japanese dudes! llllllllloooooollllllllllllllllllllllllll

Not even joking, Anderson was subbed by a JIU-JITSU maneuver WTF???? HOW DO YOU GET SUBBED BY A JAPANESE PERSON!?!?!!?!?!?!?!

He must suck....

Are you f'real mane? Japanese know what jiu-jitsu actually is there is no shame in getting subbed by a Japanese guy, but there is no excuse to get subbed by a 125'er or an Irishman.

P.S. I'll be reporting you to the forum moderators if you try to troll my thread again.

• _Finish_Him__Finish_Him_ Posts: 11,589Free
    edited October 2013
    LoL Now where we already talk about Sherdog... I was searching for a Pettis GIF a few weeks ago, and I found an account named Conor McGreGOAT definitely a member of our forum, would like to know who it is :))
    Post edited by _Finish_Him_ on
    Predicition League Record: 39-15, Prediction League Record: 6-1, ***Camp League Record***: 9-2
    OFFICIAL UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 7 WINNER
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147741/michelle-waterson-appreciation-thread/p1
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147932/that-80-s-90-s-thread-bittersweet-memories/p1

• i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,322Free
    conor is the future, deal with it

UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

• Cole1186Cole1186 Posts: 3,722Free
    Irishman can't sub people you say??

Im Irish, and I sub'd your mom. What now?!

Jbrahams said:

He must suck....

Are you f'real mane? Japanese know what jiu-jitsu actually is there is no shame in getting subbed by a Japanese guy, but there is no excuse to get subbed by a 125'er or an Irishman.

P.S. I'll be reporting you to the forum moderators if you try to troll my thread again.

Last time I checked Irishmen are doing better in the UFC then every Japanese fighter combined
    Jbrahams said:

Jbrahams said:

He must suck....

Last time I checked Irishmen are doing better in the UFC then every Japanese fighter combined
    LUL. The Irish nut huggery on this forum is so strong.

Number of Irish fighters who have fought for a UFC title: 0 (LOL)

Number of Japanese fighters who have fought for a UFC title: at least 5 + 2 Japanese tournament champs. Sakuraba,Kenichi Yamamoto

Please remove all Irish penises from your hands and mouth before posting Irish biased trash TY sir.

• Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,619Free
    Conor has good striking (for someone in MMA) but his grappling is weak.
  • Cole1186Cole1186 Posts: 3,722Free
    edited October 2013

Conor has good striking (for someone in MMA) but his grappling is weak.

na he's got some grappling skills. His specialty is striking, but he's no slouch in the wrestling dept. Jitz, not so sure about.
    Post edited by Cole1186 on
  • SteelerNation43SteelerNation43 Posts: 12,654Free
    edited October 2013
    There's too many strong wrestlers with good chins at FW for him to get to far...

Sorry bandwagoners.

I still expect him to put on some great shows though. He'll prob do similar to the what Erick Silva has done in the WW division.
    Post edited by SteelerNation43 on
  • GunzaSteelGunzaSteel Posts: 148Free
    love how people on here love to jump on someone and just hate them. Think the perfect fighter on here would be an American, half cast, religious but doesn't show it, quiet and mild mannored but if provoked will say "lets settle this in the octagon" , knocks out his opponent every fight, every fight is a stand up war and him and his opponent lose a pint of blood and in the interview thank the ufc and trainers and will fight who ever want to have a go.

Jbrahams said:

Jbrahams said:

He must suck....

Number of Japanese fighters who have fought for a UFC title: at least 5 + 2 Japanese tournament champs. Sakuraba,Kenichi Yamamoto

Please remove all Irish penises from your hands and mouth before posting Irish biased trash TY sir.

I am not a fan of McGregor.

Name 1 UFC title fight including a Japanese fighter that was competitive?

Relax your jimmies bro, just because the Japanese fighters choke in the UFC doesn't mean they still can't choke you in the bedroom
  • SteelerNation43SteelerNation43 Posts: 12,654Free
    edited October 2013

love how people on here love to jump on someone and just hate them. Think the perfect fighter on here would be an American, half cast, religious but doesn't show it, quiet and mild mannored but if provoked will say "lets settle this in the octagon" , knocks out his opponent every fight, every fight is a stand up war and him and his opponent lose a pint of blood and in the interview thank the ufc and trainers and will fight who ever want to have a go.

I find its people jumping on someones complete over hype and hating that.

Which i don't see a problem with.
    Post edited by SteelerNation43 on
  • PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,310Free
    LoL Teemu going HAM in this thread.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

Jbrahams said:

Jbrahams said:

Jbrahams said:

He must suck....

Relax your jimmies bro, just because the Japanese fighters choke in the UFC doesn't mean they still can't choke you in the bedroom
    Name 1 ufc title fight with a dude from Irishland.

lul.

Jbrahams said:

Jbrahams said:

Jbrahams said:

He must suck....

Name 1 ufc title fight with a dude from Irishland.

lul.

There hasn't been any, I never said there was you derp. Irishmen still have a better UFC record than the Japanese.

You still didn't answer my question though. The Japanese are infamous for being the biggest cans in the UFC