Papers here! GSP will fight Everyone and is Not Afraid of Anybody

Za1994Za1994 Posts: 3,159Free
"He's a good fighter, undefeated, and yes, if he comes, I'll fight him. No problem. Bring him in; I'll fight everyone. I am the champion, and I have no choice, so it's no problem. I'm not afraid."

Everyone but this man.

Oh yeah, Askren will also TKO GSP in the 4th round.
http://www.mmamania.com/2013/10/30/5046918/georges-st-pierre-not-afraid-ben-askren-no-problem-fighting-him-mma

discuss how dark da demons are in his head
Been on the Anthony "Showtime" Pettis train since day one. No questions asked. Showtime Attack Force Too Strong.
http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/139486/i-see-it-now-anthony-showtime-pettis-will-go-down-as-the-goat/p1
Represent Roufusport:
Milwaukee, Wisconsin. 414 Reppin' the Mil
UFC 164 Milwaukee, WI
Tagged:

Comments

• kapstkapst ChicagolandPosts: 2,659Free
    Za1994 said:

"He's a good fighter, undefeated, and yes, if he comes, I'll fight him. No problem. Bring him in; I'll fight everyone. I am the champion, and I have no choice, so it's no problem. I'm not afraid."

Everyone but this man.....

There's no reason he should move up to fight anyone. He's talking about anyone in his division. He mentioned that he'd fight Anderson if he came to 170 too..
  • poonmachinepoonmachine Posts: 1,745Free
    but is demoans in is ed are zoo dark at tieems
    FF

Rickson Gracie

Wanderlei Silva

Thiago Alves

Nogueira

• MGunMGun GOATPosts: 3,097Free
    LoL what a liar. "I'll fight everyone. I am the champion, and I have no choice, so it's no problem. I'm not afraid." Why isn't he fighting Rory then?
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,240Free
    kapst said:

FroZeN said:

GSP is the biggest hypocrite in MMA. This is the guy that said it's easier to cut to 155 than 185.

It probably would be easy for him. He's not as big as his haters often claim.

How would cutting less weight be harder than cutting more weight?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
    WarWest said:

kapst said:

FroZeN said:

GSP is the biggest hypocrite in MMA. This is the guy that said it's easier to cut to 155 than 185.

So, you're honestly going to tell me its easier to cut 39 pounds than it is to cut 9?

You make other GSP fans look bad LoL
    Well GSP has a smaller frame, so cutting weight is very easy, it is actually hard for him to not cut weight
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• TeemuSelanneTeemuSelanne Posts: 921Free
    lmao Donger called that fool out and he stayed quiet like he should have.

kapst said:

FroZeN said:

WarWest said:

kapst said:

FroZeN said:

So, you're honestly going to tell me its easier to cut 39 pounds than it is to cut 9?

lol at the lack of reading comprehension the two of you have.

I said it would probably be easy for him to cut to LW, not that it would be easier than making MW. The post I quoted claimed he said that, I never agreed with that.
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,707Free
    kapst said:

kapst said:

FroZeN said:

WarWest said:

kapst said:

FroZeN said:

I said it would probably be easy for him to cut to LW, not that it would be easier than making MW. The post I quoted claimed he said that, I never agreed with that.
    But you did claim that
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    WarWest said:

kapst said:

kapst said:

FroZeN said:

WarWest said:

kapst said:

FroZeN said:

But you did claim that
    I said it would be easy for him.. not "easier" (than making 185). lmao.

read much?
    edited October 2013
    kapst said:

FroZeN said:

^^^
    Post edited by kapst on
    kapst said:

WarWest said:

kapst said:

kapst said:

FroZeN said:

WarWest said:

kapst said:

FroZeN said:

But you did claim that
    I said it would be easy for him.. not "easier" (than making 185). lmao.

read much?
    Yes, quite a lot actually

So I am correct
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • _Finish_Him__Finish_Him_ Posts: 11,564Free
    Do I wanna see 2 guys hugging each other on the ground for 5 rounds? No, I dont'! It would be still nice to see how GSP gets LNP'd for 25Min. I would probably enjoy it muy bueno!
    Predicition League Record: 39-15, Prediction League Record: 6-1, ***Camp League Record***: 9-2
    OFFICIAL UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 7 WINNER
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147741/michelle-waterson-appreciation-thread/p1
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147932/that-80-s-90-s-thread-bittersweet-memories/p1

• GoToGuyGoToGuy Posts: 5,361Free

Do I wanna see 2 guys hugging each other on the ground for 5 rounds? No, I dont'! It would be still nice to see how GSP gets LNP'd for 25Min. I would probably enjoy it muy bueno!

GSP would tool Askren with his jab. He's not getting laid on. Easy win for GSP, imo.

edited October 2013
    GoToGuy said:

GSP would tool Askren with his jab.
    Post edited by WarWest on
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • _Finish_Him__Finish_Him_ Posts: 11,564Free
    GoToGuy said:

GSP would tool Askren with his jab. He's not getting laid on. Easy win for GSP, imo.
    So, alla Jake Shields? Boring a** fight... I don't wanna see it, but I'd probably watch it...
    Doesn't matter tho, Bigg Rigg is the new WW Champ after UFC167
    Predicition League Record: 39-15, Prediction League Record: 6-1, ***Camp League Record***: 9-2
    OFFICIAL UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 7 WINNER
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147741/michelle-waterson-appreciation-thread/p1
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147932/that-80-s-90-s-thread-bittersweet-memories/p1

• GoToGuyGoToGuy Posts: 5,361Free

GoToGuy said:

So, alla Jake Shields? Boring a** fight... I don't wanna see it, but I'd probably watch it...
    Maybe, if his 2nd degree burns don't cause him to tap before getting in the ring. I don't really see it happening.

• Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,577Free

GoToGuy said:

Shields is a far more proficient striker than Askren. GSP would finish him on the feet.
  • MangasmMangasm Posts: 6,043Free

GoToGuy said:

Shields is a far more proficient striker than Askren. GSP would finish him on the feet.
    The internet tells me that that's called love, I'm on the internet cuz I'm an Internet thug.

Sigbet record: 99999-0. Blee dat
  • NikkiNeversleepNikkiNeversleep ChicagoPosts: 5,030Free
    edited October 2013
    People have been talking about GSP would "finish" guys since the second Serra fight lol. He hasn't finished a fight in FOREVER. He hasn't finished a fight since Tito won one that was relevant.
    Post edited by NikkiNeversleep on
  • Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,577Free
    Mangasm said:

GoToGuy said:

Normally I agree but we're talking about Ben Askren striking with someone. Even GSP wouldn't have problems with that.
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,793Free
    but askren would be relentless for the takedown, something none of his opponents have done
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• Za1994Za1994 Posts: 3,159Free
    PunchBag said:

but askren would be relentless for the takedown, something none of his opponents have done

Ben GOATkren will take him down and pound him out in the 4th round. GSP besta duck him or he's going to get laid on.
    Been on the Anthony "Showtime" Pettis train since day one. No questions asked. Showtime Attack Force Too Strong.
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/139486/i-see-it-now-anthony-showtime-pettis-will-go-down-as-the-goat/p1
    Represent Roufusport:
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin. 414 Reppin' the Mil
    UFC 164 Milwaukee, WI
  • zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,340Free
    edited October 2013
    FroZeN said:

Learn to read,he did NOT say that,he said it was easier for him to fight at 155 than 185,if i have to further explain,well .../sad.
    Well maybe i should state the obvious??
    At 185 ,you do NOT fight at 185,you are most likely over 200.GSP is already facing guys over 200 in the 170 division,which is again sad.His point is that he could easily make 155 weigh ins,then jump to 175 like everyone else,except some are still 180 at If GSP were to compete at 185,he would need to cheat like everyone else and be around 210 or maybe more,Silva was once 223 lbs.

That is another laughable scenario,Silva calls for catch weight knowing he would still be the much bigger man,even Silva's manager Soares said so,his OWN WORDS "It would not be a fair fight because Silva is a much bigger man".

Post edited by zaksame on
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.
    zaksame said:

FroZeN said:

Learn to read,he did NOT say that,he said it was easier for him to fight at 155 than 185,if i have to further explain,well .../sad.
    At 185 ,you do NOT fight at 185,you are most likely over 200.GSP is already facing guys over 200 in the 170 division,which is again sad.His point is that he could easily make 155 weigh ins,then jump to 175 like everyone else,except some are still 180 at If GSP were to compete at 185,he would need to cheat like everyone else and be around 210 or maybe more,Silva was once 223 lbs.

That is another laughable scenario,Silva calls for catch weight knowing he would still be the much bigger man,even Silva's manager Soares said so,his OWN WORDS "It would not be a fair fight because Silva is a much bigger man".

Great post.
    kapst said:

zaksame said:

FroZeN said:

Great post.
    When you agree with Zaksame, then you know your opinion is retarded

edited November 2013

kapst said:

zaksame said:

FroZeN said:

Great post.
    When you agree with Zaksame, then you know your opinion is retarded
    zaksame is spot on regarding what GSP was getting at..

And the video from Soares speaks volumes..
    Post edited by kapst on
  • MGunMGun GOATPosts: 3,097Free
    zaksame said:

FroZeN said:

Soares is a retard, nothing new to see here. Silva weighed in at 202 against Bonnar. Now why would he cut more than he had to if he weighs over 220? That's right he didnt even cut weight.