Weidman vs Machida !! Who gets it ?

skillandpowerskillandpower Posts: 843Free
edited October 2013 in UFC
Plan and simple ... Who gets it ?

Have a good one

ps. Im sure there might be another poll similar to this one but Im juts curious to see an updated poll regarding a possible matchup between those 2.

One things is for sure, Weidman will be facing either Vitor, Machida and Jacare next (literally all 3 of them) after fighting Anderson (regardless of winning or losing)

Have a good one guys

Weidman vs Machida !! Who gets it ?

Sign in to vote!
This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.

Comments

• kapstkapst ChicagolandPosts: 2,660Free
    Weidman
    It would be a great fight.

If Weidman can get a hold of Machida, he'll take him down & win easy, imo.. but obviously that's no easy task in itself.
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,346Free
    Weidman
    Weidman via what he did to Anderson
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,380Free
    Weidman
    Weidman easily.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• MachidaPowerMachidaPower Serial Chillin.Posts: 1,963Free
    Machida
    Lyoto isn't gonna stand there and invite Weidman to hit him in the chin. If this fight happens, it will be after his loss to Anderson, so expect Christina to have a rattled mindset. Let's see how well he can deal with getting KTFO, himself.
    the buffer 180... best move in the UFC.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=169_1364680421

"Ameriman is the P4P greatest poster of all time, and he would never welch on a sigbet." [sic]

"I took wanderleisilva101's MMA knowledge to the back of the throat and I loved it! P.S Chael will get destroyed by Wand too!"

Miesha Nose.
  • TheBigDTheBigD Posts: 424Free
    Weidman
    Machida is too inconsistent to bet on at any given time honestly.
  • skillandpowerskillandpower Posts: 843Free
    Machida
    TheBigD said:

Machida is too inconsistent to bet on at any given time honestly.

I see your point !
  • najmanajma Posts: 2,069Free
    Machida

A lazy combination?

Machida
    najma said:

A lazy combination?

Can I be a witness?

"Ameriman is the P4P greatest poster of all time, and he would never welch on a sigbet." [sic]

"I took wanderleisilva101's MMA knowledge to the back of the throat and I loved it! P.S Chael will get destroyed by Wand too!"

Miesha Nose.
  • SistiSisti Posts: 5,314Free
    Weidman
    super close fight

anything other than 50/50 is bias
  • Machida
    I like Machida's skill sets and abilities but I have a feeling that Weidman would pull out the W with his work ethic and mindset. That being said I picked Machida because it's close and I also want Machida to win by K.O
    Weidman

Assaulting an elderly man is very impressive.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• SistiSisti Posts: 5,314Free
    Weidman
    PoloRidah said:

Assaulting an elderly man is very impressive.
    I lol'd
  • AnsemAnsem Posts: 3,836Free
    Machida
    lol this is a missmatch, Machida will make him look amateur.

| Machida - JDS - Penn - Belfort - Nurmagomedov - Texiera |

“I make my own odds. I make my own atmosphere.” - Vitor Belfort

"Sixty G's babyyy! haha yeah!" - Conor Mcgregoat

Weidman
    xAnsem said:

lol this is a missmatch, Machida will make him look amateur.

Shogun agrees.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• GoToGuyGoToGuy Posts: 5,361Free
  • Wolf1989Wolf1989 Posts: 326Free
    Weidman
    funny thing is everyone doubted Chris against Silva to hahaha lessons are never learned easily by fan boys
    JDS, Fedor, DC, Overeem, Swanson, Ferreira, E.Silva, Weidman, Sonnen, W.Silva, Belfort, J.Miller, Rothwell, Mitrione, Poirier, Barao, Gustafsson, Shogun, Munoz , Boetch, Maia, Jacare, Condit, Kampmann,Hendricks, Teixeria, Grant, Bendo, Cerrone, Pettis, Penn, Sanchez
    Machida
    Wolf1989 said:

funny thing is everyone doubted Chris against Silva to hahaha lessons are never learned easily by fan boys

U wear ur hats the same! Coincidence, or inspired?

Miesha Nose.
  • MangasmMangasm Posts: 6,054Free
    Machida
    Machida's TDD is better than Silva's by miles. I think he could handle Weidman
    The internet tells me that that's called love, I'm on the internet cuz I'm an Internet thug.

Sigbet record: 99999-0. Blee dat
    Weidman
    Machida knocked out Munoz with a head kick! wow so did Matt Hammil! where was all this fight winning awesomeness when he fought Davis or Jones or Shogun or Rampage why do you think he dropped its not cause hes a small LHW its cause he couldn't hang at LHW ! oh by the way he lost his first fight with Shogun and his fight with Hendo
    JDS, Fedor, DC, Overeem, Swanson, Ferreira, E.Silva, Weidman, Sonnen, W.Silva, Belfort, J.Miller, Rothwell, Mitrione, Poirier, Barao, Gustafsson, Shogun, Munoz , Boetch, Maia, Jacare, Condit, Kampmann,Hendricks, Teixeria, Grant, Bendo, Cerrone, Pettis, Penn, Sanchez
    Machida
    Wolf1989 said:

Machida knocked out Munoz with a head kick! wow so did Matt Hammil! where was all this fight winning awesomeness when he fought Davis or Jones or Shogun or Rampage why do you think he dropped its not cause hes a small LHW its cause he couldn't hang at LHW ! oh by the way he lost his first fight with Shogun and his fight with Hendo

The internet tells me that that's called love, I'm on the internet cuz I'm an Internet thug.

Weidman
    Hey it's cool i guess i'm one of the few who are hard to impress, i guess imitating a def man wins your vote then ? no offense I just don't think one impressive performance in the last 4 gives him a right to a title shot oh good to know you support **** ups like Obama and Biden
    Machida
    Wolf1989 said:

Hey it's cool i guess i'm one of the few who are hard to impress, i guess imitating a def man wins your vote then ? no offense I just don't think one impressive performance in the last 4 gives him a right to a title shot oh good to know you support **** ups like Obama and Biden

... Was that **** English?

Weidman
    yeah i suppose reading was a secondary course where you went to school at my grammar isn't as sharp today as it usually is but even a half wit such as yourself should be able to read it
  • SteelerNation43SteelerNation43 Posts: 12,677Free
    edited October 2013
    Machida
    Wolf1989 said:

You realize Weidman got his shot the same exact way right?

He looked subpar in his fight pre Munoz.
    Post edited by SteelerNation43 on
  • 12er12er StocktonPosts: 10,993Free
    edited October 2013
    Weidman

Wolf1989 said:

The fight where he had to help revive Filthy or the one when he cut 32 pounds in 11 days to fight Maia?
    Post edited by 12er on
    If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, then turn to them the other cheek, then keep turning until you deliver a roundhouse kick to his jaw. - Matthew 5:39

GOATer
    edited October 2013
    Machida
    12er said:

Wolf1989 said:

The fight where he had to help revive Filthy or the one when he cut 32 pounds in 11 days to fight Maia?
    Doesn't matter...

I just think its stupid to talk about someone not deserving a title shot when 1. he's not getting it and 2. the current champion had the easiest road to the MW title since Maia.
    Weidman

12er said:

Wolf1989 said:

Doesn't matter...

I just think its stupid to talk about someone not deserving a title shot when 1. he's not getting it and 2. the current champion had the easiest road to the MW title since Maia.
    Who deserved it more? Or do they just shelve their 38 year old champion until a guy manages to string together enough "credible" wins?

He beat Maia who is excellent, and he beat the **** out of Munoz when everyone thought he was going to be next title challenger. That and the fact he was undefeated and highly praised by his peers is enough in my opinion.

It doesn't matter the road he took to the belt. When given the opportunity he dominated and finished the champion.
    If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, then turn to them the other cheek, then keep turning until you deliver a roundhouse kick to his jaw. - Matthew 5:39

GOATer
    edited October 2013
    Machida
    12er said:

12er said:

Wolf1989 said:

Doesn't matter...

Who deserved it more? Or do they just shelve their 38 year old champion until a guy manages to string together enough "credible" wins?

He beat Maia who is excellent, and he beat the **** out of Munoz when everyone thought he was going to be next title challenger. That and the fact he was undefeated and highly praised by his peers is enough in my opinion.

It doesn't matter the road he took to the belt. When given the opportunity he dominated and finished the champion.
    Im not upset about the road he took at all...In fact that helps prove my point with Machida.

People are getting rustled because Machida is being talked about for contention already. But the MW division has had wishy washy contenders for a long time now.
    Weidman

12er said:

12er said:

Wolf1989 said:

Doesn't matter...

Im not upset about the road he took at all...In fact that helps prove my point with Machida.

People are getting rustled because Machida is being talked about for contention already. But the MW division has had wishy washy contenders for a long time now.
    I actually have no problem with them talking about Machida being a title challenger. Though I think the division has gotten a lot more interesting recently with Souza, Vitor, Machida all having a claim.

I wasn't reading that dudes comments that you responded to. I went back and got some context and see where you're coming from now.

GOATer