Belfort fought Anderson on TRT. Claims he would stop TRT for a title shot.

JunglebirdJunglebird Posts: 9,741Free
FEB. 2010
Anderson Silva: Proof that you dont need PEDs to be the GOAT.
Tagged:

Comments

• JunglebirdJunglebird Posts: 9,741Free

So Vitor is willing to put himself at a disadvantage to give Anderson a chance?

What a GOAT

he should do it vs. Jones too since he's had two title shots while on TRT, its only fair.

Lots of real MMA fans would love to see Vitor KTFO or Submitted even harder
    FEB. 2010
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,382Free
    Well he did submit Jon Jones, he showed mercy by not twisting on it harder after Jones verbally tapped....but he got screwed as the ref never called it.....he should of pulled a Palhares
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • JWash00JWash00 Posts: 539Free
    Biased article.

The author even went out of his way to NSAC to "notify" them of what Vitor said during interview (snitch) . . .

Ben Fowlkes = hating POS. I lost any respect for the author, can't be trusted, IMO.
  • JunglebirdJunglebird Posts: 9,741Free
    JWash00 said:

Biased article.

The author even went out of his way to NSAC to "notify" them of what Vitor said during interview (snitch) . . .

Ben Fowlkes = hating POS. I lost any respect for the author, can't be trusted, IMO.

NSAC dosnt need this guy to know Vitor is a cheating coward. That's why he cant fight in vegas anymore
    FEB. 2010
  • Gabri1985Gabri1985 Manchester, England Posts: 7,695Free
    Juicers going to juice.

JWash00 said:

Biased article.

NSAC dosnt need this guy to know Vitor is a cheating coward. That's why he cant fight in vegas anymore
    Last time I checked it was still LEGAL.

I don't have a problem w/ TRT use when it's within normal ranges. Because it's use doesn't make any fighter miraculously invincible.

My issue was w/ this particular author overstepping his boundaries in order to turn in a fighter over something that happened 2 years ago. Just because he doesn't like Vitor but accepts all the other TRT using fighters, is plain Biased!

• carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,382Free
    Gabri1985 said:

Juicers going to juice.

lol

GSP fan
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • Gabri1985Gabri1985 Manchester, England Posts: 7,695Free

Gabri1985 said:

Juicers going to juice.

lol

GSP fan
    one has never pissed hot, the other has and use trt which he now claims he doesn't need to be on if it means getting a title shot.

JWash00 said:

Biased article.

I don't have a problem w/ TRT use when it's within normal ranges. Because it's use doesn't make any fighter miraculously invincible.

My issue was w/ this particular author overstepping his boundaries in order to turn in a fighter over something that happened 2 years ago. Just because he doesn't like Vitor but accepts all the other TRT using fighters, is plain Biased!

Lol... "Normal Ranges" Such as 6x the testosterone of a healthy male?? Seems legit.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sig Bet Record: 8-4
    2011 UFC Predictions 190-110
    2012 UFC Predictions 45-17
    2013 UFC Predictions 243-130
    2014 UFC Predictions 65-41

Events Attended: UFC 119 ~ Versus 5 ~ FOX 2 ~ FOX 6 ~ UFN 27 ~ FOX 10

• Shark_EtiquetteShark_Etiquette Posts: 774Free
    edited November 2013

So Vitor is willing to put himself at a disadvantage to give Anderson a chance?

What a GOAT

LMGDFAO! =))
    I might get my ear yelled @ by my neighbors for laughing this **** hard @ 2 in the morn.
    **** up thing is I can't explain everything to these idiots.
    Might be this dope-**** sativa i'm flying on...OR...the amount of truthness surging thru that post.
    Elohel. God damn, carny.....thank you ^:)^
    Post edited by Shark_Etiquette on
    -----------------////----------------////----------------////----------------////---------------////--------------
    Fedor Emelianenko - Nick Diaz - Frankie Edgar
    - S A F F I E D I N E - S Q U A D -
  • Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,651Free
    JWash00 said:

JWash00 said:

Biased article.

Vitor has been busted for steroids in the past, allowing him to use TRT is aiding a known cheater. He shouldn't be allowed access TRT anywhere as it's obvious where his low testosterone levels came from.

• Steroids should be legal.
    "I'm not going to accept the fact that this was a loss. I've lost fights before, where, you know, like, I'm not going to accept that either. Herpa derpy derp..." -Nick Diaz
  • zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,342Free
    I like the wording "The less legitimate the treatment reason sounds".It was NEVER legit,NOBODY out there in this world sits back and first sign of any damage or injury or sickness,calls up their doctor and says i need testosterone,then i'll be good to go.Also a NORMAL doctor does not sit you down in the waiting room,walks in and says "You know ,i think you need testosterone".
    These guys taking it are 100% not legit,they are looking to cheat via peds.
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.
  • He doesn't need TRT to beat people, but it would be interesting to see if he'd KO people as brutally without it. I'd still like to see a rematch between Silva and Belfort. As dangerous as Silva is, and even after he won the first fight, I think Vitor could beat him. Belfort is a different type of fighter now than he was then. The question remains, is it the TRT that caused this? My guess is no, because if he was on TRT when he fought Anderson, then that fight should have theoretically gone differently. Belfort is just Belfort...he's a beast and nobody can sleep on the dude, because he'll end somebody's night in a bad way in the blink of an eye. He just needs to prove it isn't simply TRT that's allowing him to do what he's doing currently.
  • _Finish_Him__Finish_Him_ Posts: 11,608Free
    edited November 2013
    So Vitor finally admits? Good, the first step to get rid of your problem is to admit that you have a problem =D>
    Post edited by _Finish_Him_ on
    Predicition League Record: 39-15, Prediction League Record: 6-1, ***Camp League Record***: 9-2
    OFFICIAL UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 7 WINNER
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147741/michelle-waterson-appreciation-thread/p1
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147932/that-80-s-90-s-thread-bittersweet-memories/p1

• PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,859Free

Well he did submit Jon Jones, he showed mercy by not twisting on it harder after Jones verbally tapped....but he got screwed as the ref never called it.....he should of pulled a Palhares

but then would have been kicked from ufc
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion