UFC Fight Night Machida Vs Mousasi

AxeMurduhAxeMurduh ShuragogaunepechwanPosts: 1,918Free
edited November 2013 in UFC
Discuss it's official already.

UFC Fight Night Machida Vs Mousasi

Sign in to vote!
This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.

Comments

• najmanajma Posts: 2,022Free
    Moose
    ;(

Moussasi = Shogun > The Chida
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,218Free
    Moose
    Mousasi is very underrated

He would kill Machida

I would like to see Machida fight his original opponent Tim Kennedy first though
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • StompGrindStompGrind Posts: 21,170Free
  • MagergetMagerget Posts: 461Free
    Moose
    So both of them GTFO LHW to escape a viking beatdown by Gus? Too bad. I would've liked Gus vs any or both of them...

Oh well...

Gus vs Bader it is then I guess...
  • Ares11Ares11 Posts: 1,474Free
    Moose
    Magerget said:

So both of them GTFO LHW to escape a viking beatdown by Gus? Too bad. I would've liked Gus vs any or both of them...

Oh well...

Gus vs Bader it is then I guess...

Yeah, this really leaves nothing for Gus except Bader considering they will never match him up with Cormier
    Favorite fighters:

HW: dos Santos
    LHW: Gustafsson, OSP
    MW: Weidman, Jacare, Mousasi
    WW: Hendricks, MacDonald, Saffeidine, Thatch
    LW: Cowboy, Khabib
    FW: McGregor, Lamas, Corassani
    BW: McDonald
    FLW: Dodson, Bagautinov
    WBW: Aleksandra "Stitch" Albu

Predictions Tournament 8 Champion

WAR Elysium MMA

• wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,348Free
    Machida
    Have to say Machida. Is it 5 rounds? Mousasi didn't look that good against Jardine or Latifi don't mind who wins tho
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image
    Moose
    Gus vs DC could be a fight... Would be interesting to see how DC would fare vs a really good LHW...

Actually I kinda hope Gus will be pulled from the UK-card and put in the Sweden-card vs pretty much anyone... I'd like to see him fight on his (and my) home ground again...

And if he should be able to get the well-earned rematch with JBJ... If that fight were to get down here in Sweden it would sell out the "national arena" quiet easily and they might fight before 65000 people... That would be something...

This is what I dream of...
  • Ares11Ares11 Posts: 1,474Free
    Moose
    Magerget said:

Gus vs DC could be a fight... Would be interesting to see how DC would fare vs a really good LHW...

Actually I kinda hope Gus will be pulled from the UK-card and put in the Sweden-card vs pretty much anyone... I'd like to see him fight on his (and my) home ground again...

And if he should be able to get the well-earned rematch with JBJ... If that fight were to get down here in Sweden it would sell out the "national arena" quiet easily and they might fight before 65000 people... That would be something...

This is what I dream of...

I'd really like to see the Jones rematch happen in Stockholm... Imagine how huge of a fight that would be in Sweden. He's pretty much the biggest star there right now. Plus with other Swedes on the card like Magnus Cedenblad and Andreas Stahl it could be huge for the Swedish MMA scene.
    Favorite fighters:

HW: dos Santos
    LHW: Gustafsson, OSP
    MW: Weidman, Jacare, Mousasi
    WW: Hendricks, MacDonald, Saffeidine, Thatch
    LW: Cowboy, Khabib
    FW: McGregor, Lamas, Corassani
    BW: McDonald
    FLW: Dodson, Bagautinov
    WBW: Aleksandra "Stitch" Albu

Predictions Tournament 8 Champion

WAR Elysium MMA

• Machida
    3 rounder - Mousasi

5 rounder - Machida
  • Gamer9133Gamer9133 Posts: 2,537Free
    Machida
    i am so pumped for this one

sucks that it won't be until early feb

anyways i am leaning towards machida

2014 is going to be a long year ^

< img src = " post link here " >

take out all the spaces except for between img src

• I_MCI_MC Posts: 3,533Free
    Machida
    I like that fight. Its close, I would have to say Machida. Its Mousasi's first cut to 185, and coming off knee surgery.
    www.prommarankings.blogspot.com

www.inevitablemc.com
    Moose
    Its so strange here in Sweden... I've been following mma since mid 90's when everyone thought it was just brawling in a cage without rules and regulations... (Which it to some extent it was, but anyway...)

Pro-boxing is forbidden here, or semiforbidden at least because grown up people obviously cannot decide for themselves what they should or shouldn't do... 8->

But the mma-scene is growing and getting bigger and bigger here, and I love it. People at work are getting interested and they are talking around the watercoolers about the Mauler. On top of that, we have a real pool of talent as well. Mma is getting into the mind of the every-day-Svensson and Gus is a celebrity now.

I've said it before and I'm saying it again; No sport on earth as pure, as fair and as demanding as mma. Two persons in, one person out... And people are seeing it is a safe sport. Bloody, but safe...

Best. Sport. Ever!
  • GoToGuyGoToGuy Posts: 5,361Free
    Machida
    Machida. If its 5 rounds Moose probably dies of exhaustion. He's looked not to good lately.

• SURVIVOR78SURVIVOR78 Posts: 1,094Free
    Machida
    Machida will be too fast, too strong, too skilled, and too elusive. He is going to be a superstar at MW. I think that he would have won this fight at light heavy too.